Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

On 6/24/2017 at 10:45 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

391291-188175-knuckles.jpg

"They're all missing". Knuckles said.

"Only reason I'm even here...is because they thought I was killed during Angel Island's siege". 

Image result for sonic worried

"All!?"

"Shadow, Amy, Rouge,  E-123 Omega, the Chaotix, our world's versions of Mighty and Ray, Antoine....even Dulcy the Dragon!? They're all missing!?", Sonic said.

@Polkadi "Nicole! You don't suppose this might have something to do with whatever Eggman and Wily were planning when they converted me and Rock, do you?", Sonic asked the holo-lynx.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"They're all missing". Knuckles said.

"Only reason I'm even here...is because they thought I was killed during Angel Island's siege". 

Ray gasped. Suddenly flashbacks to how his planet came under siege and was ruined...

"Oh gosh... I'm so sorry." Ray whimpered.

1 minute ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

068sonic.jpg

"All!?"

"Shadow, Amy, Rouge,  E-123 Omega, the Chaotix, n our world's versions of Mighty and Ray, Antoine....even Dulcy the Dragon!? They're all missing!?", Sonic said.

@Polkadi "Nicole! You don't suppose this might have something to do with whatever Eggman and Wily were planning when they converted me and Rock, do you?/", Sonic asked the holo-lynx.

latest?cb=20130803150216

"Shadow, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, Charmy, Amy, Tails, Vector and Espio. They are the missing ones". 

• Thumbs Up 4

44bthqt.png

"All missing? ...I got a bad feeling about this. A real bad feeling."

5 minutes ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

"Nicole! You don't suppose this might have something to do with whatvever Eggman and Wily were planning when they converted me and Rock, do you?/", Sonic asked the holo-lynx.

"...It might. They roboticized Sally, they roboticized you and Rock..."

"Oh no... It lines up far too well. This is not good, not good at all..."

jTlPPZh.png

Genji butts in, stating,

"We are not mind readers. What are you three even talking about?"

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

jTlPPZh.png

Genji butts in, stating,

"We are not mind readers. What are you three even talking about?"

Image result for sonic annoyed

"Should probably explain. @Dee DudeSee, apparently a while back, Eggman, attacked this Academy called The Hub of the Skylanders! Well, they beat him and locked him up in some prison. Unfortunately a crossover colleague of his, @Ryannumber1gamer Dr. Wily busted him out! They roboticized a friend of mine, Sally Acorn and what's worse, now it seems like they've attacked our home while we were away helping keep the multiverse in tact!", the hedgehog explained.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well, we got a new mission to keep constant notes on. Your missing friends." Sonic says to his other self. 

"In addition to finding the Emeralds, of course. Kinda exciting for me, really. I never had Chaos Emeralds in my world."

• Thumbs Up 3

ZpXGAA3.png

"Then... I guess we will go back soon and help save them. Until then... Well..."

"Will you help us, Knuckles? The faster we do things here, the faster we get to go back."

• Thumbs Up 1

3hv6fx9.jpg

"We'll find your friends no problem! It's what we do!"

B8_3_0BIN_1_zps91eacaae.png

"And when we do, you bear-tter ask for a home address for the postcards!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"We'll help you find the others!" Rocku said giving Knuckles a thumbs up.

"Yeah, we met Big who was a Skylander not too long ago!" Graff added.

Burnie and Skeet meanwhile were covering their ears in annoyance regarding Teddie.

"Grrrr, whatever it takes to get away from that clown costume making anymore stupid puns..." Burnie grumbled.

"And maybe a little award..." Skeet snickered in thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

B8_7_0BIN_1_zps4df4b043.png

"Hey, hey! I'll have you know that this comedy is my A material!"

Homura shakes her head. "If that's the case, I'd hate to hear your B material."

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20090802225010

"Well...if you had to endure Sonic this long, I guess I could step in and help out with dealing with him" Knuckles said, as he slapped Sonic's back.

Knuckles the Echidna - Sonic the Hedgehog - Main Character

latest?cb=20090730043732

Element: Earth/Life

Battle Class: Brawler 

Category: Sensei

Bio: 

Knuckles is the last of his kind and the guardian of not only the Master Emerald, but Angel Island, and the Chaos Emeralds. Knuckles protected Mobius with the help of Sonic and his Freedom Fighting friends, as well as his partners - Julie Su and the Chaotix. However, when LOSE attacked their universe, Knuckles practically lost everything and decided to try track down Sonic, and Nicole while the Freedom Fighters held Mobius together. Knuckles in his off time likes adventuring, fighting/training (Favourite sports being boxing and wrestling), and of course, treasure hunting. Knuckles frequently goes on adventures with Sonic and Tails, and is friendly rivals with Sonic. While the two get into heated fights a lot, Knuckles admits that Sonic is a worthy rival, and a good friend.

While he might act annoyed and angry, he's on board to help out when help is needed, even if it comes at the risk of his responsibility as guardian. He wants to do good, but because of growing up alone on Angel Island, he's a bit naive and gullible, taking a lot of things at face value. He's been tricked many times and has been teased for it a lot, but he tries to make up for his mistakes when he does them. Despite this, Knuckles continues to fight for what he believes in. A kind heart hidden behind a gruff exterior. 

• Thumbs Up 6

"Welcome to the team then, Knux!" Sonic says to the Echidna newcomer.

Homura turns to Knuckles. "Good luck working with two Sonics."

"Hey!" Sonic glares at Homura in response.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Welcome to the team then, Knux!" Sonic says to the Echidna newcomer.

Homura turns to Knuckles. "Good luck working with two Sonics."

"Hey!" Sonic glares at Homura in response.

latest?cb=20161023075946

"Under normal circumstances, I'd question why there's an candy with Sonic's spines, but this isn't even a 3 on the scale of craziness I've seen when trying to get here" Knuckles said.

"Happy to be on board" Knuckles said, giving a thumbs up to Sentinel. 

200_s.gif

"I'm definitely not in my own dimension anymore...you guys look nothing like Oolong or Paur" Trunks said, looking at Sonic and Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Can't escape it, so just accept it." Sayaka chuckles at yet another mention to Sonic's striking similarity to a food snack.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well, we got a new mission to keep constant notes on. Your missing friends." Sonic says to his other self. 

"In addition to finding the Emeralds, of course. Kinda exciting for me, really. I never had Chaos Emeralds in my world."

Related image

"Well then! let me tell you! Chaos emeralds are the real deal when it comes to power sources! Just one, heck even a fake one (funny story about that) can give one the power to warp time and space! Only problem is finding them after they scatter every once in a while..."

"....or in this case, get stolen right from under our noses", Sonic groaned. "Best be glad that the seven world rings, six chaos rings, the Knights of the Round Tables' Sacred Swords, and/or the Sol Emeralds aren't at stake either as far as we know!"

"Heh! And at least I've still got Excalibur and King Arthur's armor when we're in a pinch!", the hedgehog started to lighten back up.

Related image

"More importantly though, thanks a ton for the help guys! I'm sure it'll take all the manpower we can to find me, Knux and Nicole's friends, but with your help, I'm sure anything is possible!", Sonic the Hedgehog exclaimed.

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"We best be careful though! Those aren't the only constants we have to look out for, what with your nemesis Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily on the loose to do lord knows what! And that's not even counting LOSE themselves!", Phoenix reminded the group.

File:Maya Thinking 2.gif

"So, we have those, not to mention also, Dahlia Hawthorne as well, likely looking to get back at us. And she's joined LOSE as it is", Maya recollected.

Image result for batman dcau

"Joker and Quinn included. Especially now that they find you all possibly as fun to play with. Be on your guards", Batman warned.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx11.gif

"Risky Boots....and Ridley if she informs him of how I helped foil PIRATEWORLD. He wants it for some intergalactic reason, I'm sure", Tron Bonne groaned.

"Oh, not to mention....", Tron Bonne thought back,

On 6/18/2017 at 7:37 PM, Polkadi said:

A voice rang through all of the Skylander's heads.

"Greetings, Skylanders. Queen Piper, the rightful ruler of the multiverse, requires your assistance against this silly machine bear."

It would be a name Tron Bonne would recognise... But the voice sounded nothing like her! It sounded more mature, more smoother!

"I could easily crush the machine in one fell swoop, but Monokuma, my... master... says that is too boring. I do not like you, Skylanders. And despite having not met me, I know you don't like me. But if you assist me, I can assure you all a reward."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx7.gif

"Ehhhhh, I'll wait till I actually see what she can do rather than what she says before I classify that Piper gal as a serious threat", Tron Bonne said, "Besides, so long as Risky doesn't tell her, I can still get the jump on her with surprise if she ever comes after us", Tron rationalized.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/57/01/4e/57014e5d5484a695d600e307c1b0bf7b.jpg

"Hmmmm, and then there's that......Chara girl," Undyne recalled the mysterious Frisk look-a-like. "If I didn't know better guys, I'd say sans was actually spooked by her during the fight with Shirogane! And well...she looks so much like Frisk, I can't help but wonder if she knows him!"

@Emperor Robrainiac

h4AiOAu.gif

"She did certainly seem...somewhat.....linked to him in some way. Perhaps they're related?", Phoenix thought out loud.

"Either way, she seems to be in league with LOSE and the fact that we haven't heard from Frisk or the girl he was with, Kay Faraday......really worries me", Undyne revealed.

File:PXZ2 Maya Fey (full) - sad (right).png

"Frisk. Kay. Please be alright", Maya prayed among her worried group.

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Well...if you had to endure Sonic this long, I guess I could step in and help out with dealing with him" Knuckles said, as he slapped Sonic's back.

Image result for sonic and knuckles advance 3

"Huh, Well look at that. The guy who supposedly "doesn't chuckle" is making quips at me", Sonic remarked with snark.

"Good to have ya back, Knux".

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

200_s.gif

"I'm definitely not in my own dimension anymore...you guys look nothing like Oolong or Paur" Trunks said, looking at Sonic and Knuckles.

Related image

"Well now! Finally someone who doesn't try saying we're nothing but DBZ rip-offs! I think I could grow to like this guy! He reminds me of Silver......if he didn't have such a clumsy entrance!"

"Which of course only I remember....for some reason...never did quite why the ending of THAT game left me with the memories", Sonic thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, JovahexeonJunkoJoranvexeon said:

Image result for sonic and knuckles advance 3

"Huh, Well look at that. The guy who supposedly "doesn't chuckle" is making quips at me", Sonic remarked with snark.

"Good to have ya back, Knux".

"I've made plenty of quips "True Blue" Knuckles said, recalling one.

tumblr_noau0cysxk1qlpspyo1_400.png

"Y-You uh, don't happen to still have the werehog form, do ya?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Like, I know how they work, obviously." Sonic explains. "It's just that I've never actually been on an Emerald hunt like what you guys have done apparently a million times now."

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/25/2017 at 3:15 PM, Failinhearts said:

"Like, I know how they work, obviously." Sonic explains. "It's just that I've never actually been on an Emerald hunt like what you guys have done apparently a million times now."

Image result for sonic adventure

"Well, let's see. They range from fun, to adventurous, to time loop mayhem (thankfully just once), to dangerous, sometimes other worldly......."

"....and then there are the traumatizing bouts......Advance 2. "'Nuff said!", Sonic said shuddering at the memories.

On 6/25/2017 at 3:14 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"I've made plenty of quips "True Blue" Knuckles said, recalling one.

tumblr_noau0cysxk1qlpspyo1_400.png

"Y-You uh, don't happen to still have the werehog form, do ya?" 

"Unless we take an unexpected visit to Halloween Town, thankfully the answer is NO", Sonic said, not too fond of that old form of his.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray began to sneak out... bad enough the creepy guy with the purple hair was here but now Knuckles too, as much as he respected Knuckles a lot, there was a small part of him that felt like walking on eggshells around Rad Red.

The sooner he escaped the better.

fYxpEwI.png

"Then it's settled. Thank you, Knuckles."

"And dealing with Sonic has been no problem. Mostly."

Taking a deep breath, she states, "Now, as for the new HQ..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Lumina suddenly smacked her head. "The Dance Club, gargh! They said someone was waiting there for me!"

"Wooooah, there's a dance club?!" Star jumped up and down in excitement. "We gotta go, you guys!"

"Please tell me there's a bar there," Tesla groaned, "I could use a drink."

• Thumbs Up 2

"That's right! Maizono told us to head there! Completely lost track of time!" Sayaka gets up from her seat. "Let's head for the Town!"

• Thumbs Up 2

9748fdc48a24b4b3fa74f0fe30c33fde.jpg

"A dance club huh? Well, I could always use a good laugh, and seeing Sonic try to bust a move would do it for me" Knuckles said.

200_s.gif

"A-A dance club..."? Trunks asked nervously.

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're stilling going to that dance club right?" Flame asks Ayna.

The two then see Ray leaving the elevator in a hurry.

"Yes, we are." Ayna tells him.

Sarge then calmly walks out. "Kid, doesn't like people who make light shows and red echidna's, I'll go drag pest to the dance floor."

"We'll meet you there then." Ayna smiled.

"O.K. everyone let's head to the dance club." Ayna tells everybody to get a move on.

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

200_s.gif

"A-A dance club..."? Trunks asked nervously.

"Aww, I bet you'd absolutely rock it on the dance floor!" Star said. "What about you, Jessica?"

"Er... I'm really, uh, not the party type..."

"First time for everythiiiiiing!~" she happily sang, taking a reluctant Jessica's arm and pulling her to the elevator.

• Thumbs Up 1