Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

42 minutes ago, I'm Dan said:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160427100747

"Whoa- Hey!"

Nagito completely wipes out on the floor and the weapon nearly fell off the edge of the ship

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Aw shoot! At least it didn't fall off I guess..."

Nagito then notices how unfavorable the battle is going on so far

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Uh oh, seem like everything is going downhill"

latest?cb=20160427100509

Seem like my luck finally ran out... I could possibly make a dash for the weapon but unfortunately, Leon is blocking the way, and he does have that long tongue as well...

latest?cb=20160427100749

Ugh! What do I do?

As Nagito ponders, he came to realization of something important

latest?cb=20160427100826 

Of course! I can't believe forgot about Hope! No matter how much despair there seem to be, Hope will always come on top!

With this new mindset, Nagito dashes toward the battle with Graff and Leon, attempting to distract Leon

latest?cb=20160427100825

"Hey uh, Lizard person! You aren't really"

640?cb=20160427100824

"Idunno, good?"

"You ignorant fool, I AM THE GREAT LEON!" Leon protested as he lost attention with Graff and focused on fighting Nagito instead. So Graff thought Nagito had it under control so he went to ally with his brother Rocku and help take down Wolf.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka stopped shaking the sword and calmed down, pointing it at Andrew with a determined, focused face.

"FIRE MODE, ON."

A fireball launces from the sword, hitting Andrew head-on.

"YOOWWHAOOWWWWWW!!!!" Andrew was sent flying like a fiery rocket towards the wall with a big *CRASH*, Ouch. " I can't feel my face..." Andrew muttered. 

On the other fight, Nagito was holding his own against Leon while the rock cavies battled Wolf head on.

"Hmm, you boys aren't half bad, training I take it? Wolf complimented while still dodging Rocku and Graff's punches and kicks.

"Heh heh, yeah something like that, that's what happens when you spend more time on the ground than sitting on a ship."  Rocku said with cockiness.

"Now let's show what we're really made of!" Graff said as the bros tried to strike Wolf with two giant punches, until unfortunately, Wolf grabbed them both easily and started to spin them around and threw them flying to a nearby wall.

Rocku managed to land his feet on the wall, Graff....not so much. So once again, Rocku vs Wolf, head to head.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sonic! Are you okay?" Sayaka immediately kneels down to check on her friend.

Sonic chuckles. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Although, I can taste the metal floor. Yuck. Thanks, Sayaka. You saved my skin, there."

Nagito sees Graff runs off to help his brother

latest?cb=20160427100749

Crap, I thought he would get the idea to take advantage of the distraction, I guess I have to handle myself for a bit

latest?cb=20160427100510

Luckily this Leon guy doesn't seem so smart...

As Nagito dodge each of Leon's attack, he quickly thought up a plan

latest?cb=20160427100509

Leon does seem to be bit of a egomaniac so I could possibly feed to his ego even more...

And thus, with this new plan, Nagito purposely get hit by Leon's attacks and "falls" down in "defeat"

latest?cb=20160427100747

"Ah! Please Great Leon, I can't take anymore of your onslaught! You're even more powerful than wolf!"

latest?cb=20160427100827

"And please, don't use that gun behind you to finish me off!"

latest?cb=20160427100749

"It would put me into absolute despair if you do that!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Anyway, we have to get to Blaze, now!" Sonic says.

Sayaka nods in agreement as they rush off.

Meanwhile, Tails continues to fix the Dreamcast while Sanae rests up. "Don't worry, baby. You'll be as good as new."

"Why thank you, dear boy. It is quite a fact that I am INDEEED the Great Leon," Then he whispered to Nagito, "I do rather consider myself far superior to Wolf, never understood he gets to be leader anyway. But I'm afraid you must die, after all I AM getting rewarded handsomely for this." Then he picked up the gun behind him all according to Nagito's plan. "And thanks for the brilliant ideas, this gun must be extra dangerous for you pleading not to be shot with it."

Leon got the gun ready, little did he know what was coming to him next....

• Thumbs Up 1

"This Egg Carrier has many holding chambers..." Sayaka says, looking at all the cells lined up side by side in the hallway.

Sonic looks around as well, relieved there's nobody else held captive. "Yeah. But which one is holding Blaze is the question..."

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Why thank you, dear boy. It is quite a fact that I am INDEEED the Great Leon," Then he whispered to Nagito, "I do rather consider myself far superior to Wolf, never understood he gets to be leader anyway."

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Uh okay?"

As Leon is readying his gun, Nagito quickly grabs a bagel out of his pocket and throws it into one of Leon's eye... Unfortunately, it completely missed.

latest?cb=20160427100747

"Oh no, that wasn't part of the plan...!"

"Sonic! I found her!" Sayaka yells, looking at a prison cell. She sees Blaze, unconsious and slumped against the wall.

Sonic runs up and readies his sword. "Fire mode will take care of this! Hi-yah!" The flames of the sword hit the bars of the cell, to no avail. "Blast! Vengestone! Completely immune to our Elements!"

Bustup_16_04.png

"Ahahahahaha! You really thought it would be that easy?" Monokuma blipped on one of the monitors.

Bustup_16_12.png

"Old Eggbbelly here asked for some help so I gave him a helping hand! You can't use your elements on that cell! Its Skylander proof!"

Bustup_16_13.png

"Well you guys have fun with not breaking my stuff and dealing with rotten eggs. I'm actually a very busy bear so tootles!" Monokuma's monitor turned off.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Looks like Monokuma rigged this whole prison with Vengestone..." Sonic groans, looking for a solution.

Sayaka strokes her chin. "Guess we need to think practically about this. And by that, I mean find the legitimate means to open the door."

Sonic snaps his fingers and gets on his DEUS. "Tails! We need ya!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae and Tails both emerge from the ship and fly towards Sonic. 

"Blaze!" shouted Sanae, horrified to see such a powerful person reduced to such a powerless state. 

With worry, she looked at Tails "I trust you can handle this. I'll be healing Blaze. Be careful" 

Tails walks up to the Electronic lock and uses his watch to scan it. "Damn. I can't use this thing to electronically lockpick it."

"So are we done for?" Sonic asks.

Tails thinks for a moment. "Not exactly. Get me Komaru."

Komaru_21.png

"Komaru here! I've been dealing with the ground troops here. We gotta protect the school after all!" Komaru said popping up on the DEUS' monitor. "Anything that I can do to help?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Komaru! We need your help to save Blaze from the Egg Carrier! Your Hacking Gun is the only thing that can control the Badniks who control the cells." Tails explains. "Go to the mission briefing room and talk to Alter-Ego. He should be able to transport you to the Dreamcast's transport pad. I'll send the Metal Sonics to take your place on the ground."

Komaru_26.png

"Alright!" Komaru said as she dashed to the briefing room as she kicked a Egg Pawn out of the way. "Alter Ego! I need you to teleport me through the Dreamcast!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Alright, I'm matching up the coordinates, and..." Alter-Ego points a little gun at Komaru, blasting her and makin her disappear.

She then emerges in the Dreamcast, specifically in a special room known as the TRANSPORTATION ROOM.

Komaru_18.png

"Alter Ego I'm here but I don't know where exactly to go. I need some kind of map."

Komaru_20.png

"I'm no good at these thinking things."

Alter-Ego appears on a monitor on the Dreamcast, showing a map of the Egg Carrier with red and blue dots. "Red is where you are. Blue is where the others are. Memorize this pattern and make your way to them."

Meanwhile, Wolf and Leon were still at it with the others.

"A lousy bagel!? You thought you could stop me with a piece of bread?" Leon taunted at Nagito as he almost pulled the trigger until...

"PREPARE TO DIE-" *BONK* Leon was interrupted by bonk on the head by Graff knocking him out cold.

"Ah shut up already."  said Graff.

Wolf landed a kick on Rocku sending him to wall and Wolf cornered him as he was about to trigger his gun on him.

"You know, it's too bad cavy boy, I thought you had potential to join Star Wolf, but a job is a job."

"Yeah, it's just too bad Eggman's security bots are towing your ships outside for parking on handicapped spots." Rocku noted.

"They're WHAT?!" Wolf turned to see the "commotion" until Rocku smirked at Wolf's opening and landed at striking blow to his gut knocking him out as well.

"Oooooooh.... damn...it.." Wolf muttered as he lied on the floor unconscious. It's seems Rocku's last minute distraction worked.

Star Wolf was finally defeated.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails gets a notification from his DEUS. "Looks like Star Wolf is down. Now we just need to focus on freeing Blaze and getting those weapons back!"

"And of course, whooping Eggman's ass." Sonic chuckles.

"Yes, that too." Tails replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

After the battle with Star Wolf, Rocku turned his attention to the doctor. "Alright Eggman, you oughta spill the beans on what's going on or else-" Rocku then noticed that Eggman's gone.

"Dang it, looks like he already left." Rocku said slightly annoyed.

Graff then noticed that Pigma escaped as well, free from Sayaka's chains.

"Hey! That pig dude's gone too!" Graff pointed out.

"What?! Where the heck did he go? Ugh, no matter, That idiot couldn't do anything on his own anyway. Come on, let's go!" Rocku ordered as he, Graff and Nagito left to save Blaze and join the rest of the team to find Eggman afterwards.

What became of Pigma is unknown...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic paces the floor waiting for Komaru. "Come on, girl... we're waiting for you..."

Sayaka looks across the hall for threats. "We're still in the clear, but who knows how long that's going to last."

"Just keep your guard up!" Tails orders, getting his Utility Wrench ready.

Blaze snapped awake.

"Where am I?" she asked cautiously, looking around at her surroundings. She realised she was trapped in a cell of some sorts. Immediately after this she bagan to unleash a fury of kicks at the cage, but to no avail. Eggman, watching her attempts began to laugh at her uncontrollably, not being even able to pause to insult her.

"who... I'll get you for this". Blaze took out her Sol Emerald, and readied it for Chaos control teleportation. 

7Wh6sks.jpg

But strangely enough nothing appeared to have happened. Until Blaze saw that Eggman was stuck in time. As was everything else apparently. But she could still move. 

"I'll have to figure out a way to get out while time is stopped! But how? It would be useful if somebody could unlock this door for me..."