Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sonic notices everything froze in time. He looks at the cell to see Blaze finding a way out. "I suppose you did the wrong Chaos Control, did you?"

"Yes, I bet you're wondering how me, Sayaka and Sonic are able to move in a time freeze. You see, since we travel from multiverse to multiverse, we are seperate from their time streams. This means we're immune to temporal tamperings." Tails explains.

Blaze looked at Komaru, who was still in motion. She thought what this might have meant to herself, and deduced she may be able to selectively freeze things. Either way, it was uninportant and Blaze was glad there was help.

"Thank you for coming. Do you mind opening this lock?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, we need to find a Badnik first." Sonic explains. "Only she can hack into one and make the robot open the cell up for you. So until then, hang tight."

Komaru_17.png

"Eheheheh... I'll work on it. "

ScratchGrounder-Thumbsup.png

"I guess I'm using those two." Komaru used her hacking gun on Scratch and Grounder and after bumbling about they managed to open the lock.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Can't believe he stil keeps those." Sayaka says.

Sonic shrugs. "Doesn't matter, Blaze is free! So that just leaves Eggman."

Blaze emerged from the cell gracefully and looked at Komaru in a slightly cold way. "Thank you. Your help is appreciated" said Blaze before walking off.

Sanae bent over and whispered to Komaru "that's her way of saying thanks sincerely. I think." 

e17fb8712bbac9a8192b1d4c076ee479.jpg

Blaze stepped towards Eggman, canceled the effect of the Sol Emerald and glared harshly at him.

"It's over Eggman. Come with us" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_17.png

"I think they're pretty cute to be honest" she said as she watches the 2 robots fight among themselves.

Komaru_04.png

"Anyways we have to face Eggman. He's going to be tough. But he might have help considering this time stop..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hands up, Eggman! Or we'll make you put them up! And trust me, it'll be a painful process." Sonic points his sword, eyes determined and angry.

Eggman was scared now, it was him alone and the Skylanders. He was defenseless and he had to come up with a plan to save his own hide.

941044071_10391868mf1.jpg

"NO! WAIT! PLEASE! I CAN EXPLAIN! I never meant to hurt anyone, I was only trying to make friends because I'm insecure, that's all, and Blaze I have no idea what happened to the Sol Emeralds, please spare me, I promise I'll turn over a new leaf. I swear!" Eggman lied blatantly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What do you take us for, Knuckles?" Tails says, pressing a button on his Utility Wrench, activating a magnet. He aims at Eggman's pockets, pulling out all the ammo and Nagito's guns. "Thank you."

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, an eerie voice resonated through the room "Eggman... You are such a disappointment. And you call yourself remotely intelligent? Fortunately, I've taken things into my own hands. The ship is going down in 5 minutes. enjoy~" 

suddenly, several large explosions could be heard. And a little cat scrambled by, laying a bomb near them. She loudly said "Thank you for your patronage, that'sone nuclearbomb todetonatein5minsENJOYBYE" and quickly left before anyone could react. 

tumblr_inline_mo793yCQ9g1qz4rgp.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Please ignore.

EDIT: Other resolutions have ninja'd mine.

A menacing aura filled the room.

izanami%201_zpstigbosmu.png

"Doctor Eggman. I'm afraid our partnership ends here."

Komaru_06.png

"Isn't that the Goddess of Death, Hades Izanami? She has a very evil aura to her."

izanami%202_zpshjiotyye.png

"You've failed to defeat the Skylanders when given the proper funds. You let your robots go to waste, being fodder for them and Star Wolf is also defeated meaning you had your last chance. I'm afraid I'm taking the Sol Emeralds for our research. Good day Doctor." Izanami summoned the Sol Emeralds and then suddenly disappeared.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Great, just great!" Sonic yells.

"Can't we just escape in the Dreamcast?" Sayaka asks.

"And leave a ship to crash into the ground and blow up everything in a 100 mile radius? No thanks! We need to stop this!" Tails yells.

tumblr_inline_o3jf5zDzmA1td5uz8_500.jpg

Eggman gritted his teeth in rage "WELL AIN'T THIS QUITE MY DAY!?!? MY PLAN TO CONQUER EVERY WORLD IS FOILED! STAR WOLF IS DOWN! MY PARTNERSHIP HAS EXPIRED AND NOW MY SHIP IS GOING DOWN!" Eggman then turned his attention to the Skylanders. "FINE! I surrender but let's get out of here before we all go down!"

"Not until we stop this ship's detonation!" Tails yells. "If not, millions will die! We gotta disarm it!"

Tails opens the bomb up to find...

"A blue wire or a red wire. Of course."

Komaru_07.png

"I knew meeting the God of Death was bad luck! We're about to die horribly!"

Someone came crashing in the Egg Carrier.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Goddammit! Get your shit together!" Ragna yelled as he jumped off his Metal Sonic ride. "What's going on here?"

Komaru_10.png

"We're all gonna blow up with the ship! Waaaaaaahhh!"

ragna%207_zpsiritmwoi.png

"What!?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, we have a 50% chance we're gonna blow up. There still is a 50% we'll survive." Tails explains in further detail.

"But it all hangs on Tails cutting the right wire." Sonic adds. "No pressure, or anything."

"...Thanks." Tails replies.

Eggman shoved Tails out of the way to detonate the bomb. "Out of the way, NOT-Tails! I'm pretty sure I can fix my own bomb (Why did I even add one in the first place?), I don't care about people dying but I sure as hell ain't having my baby destroyed!"

Eggman opened up the bomb and started to fix up the wires. "Oh please! The pulling wires cliche never works, all you got to is adjust wire to wire.......or just press the off button of course."  Eggman pointed to the large green button and pushed it, stopping the bomb immediately.

"There!"

• Thumbs Up 2

The timer went down to 1 minute 30 seconds immediately. 

A shrewd laugh echoed throughout the room. 

Blaze was completely relaxed. "I'm sorry Eggman, but I've already destroyed half of your ship."

• Thumbs Up 2

Eggman_Is_Not_Amused_by_Team_Artail_8921

"Welp, I got nothing, anymore bright ideas?" Eggman asked annoyed.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160427100509

"Hahaha! I see whatcha did there, man of the eggs!"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"You're secretly a believer of hope and tried to kill us even MORE quicker!~"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"I was gonna do that but hey, it make my job easier"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sanae was baffled 

"uh it's all ok. We ain't dying. It takes me less than a second to disarm this using miracles" 

She touched the nuclear bomb, and it completely shut off. 

Blaze began to laugh after realising how serious everyone was 

"There's only one thing we can do!" Sonic plants two small bombs next the nuclear bomb. "Sayaka, give me your sword!"

"Why?" Sayaka asks.

"Just do it!" Sonic yells. "Do it and get in the Dreamcast!"