Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Seeing Lumina hug Voidica gave all three members of Delta flashbacks.

"D'aww seeing happy reunions just warms your heart." Mog blushed.

Yeah, they sure do." Ray looked on wistfully.

"Still, now that Jess' crew have got a new ally we better start looking for the people who started this mess or this reunion is going to be very short lived." Sarge told the two.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, whaddya know?" George said, "It's nice to see a friendly face around these parts!"

"I agree." Pup nodded, "To think we were expecting some gigantic monster that we would have to fight!"

"It's funny how life works like that isn't it?" George chuckled as he wiped his brow. "Guess I wont need this arm cannon after all..."

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20130613125051

"Aw, it's always nice to see a happy reunion..." said Silver.

latest?cb=20130613165649

"PERHAPS..." Omega replied, not entirely paying attention to what was going on.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134912

"Heh heh. Come now Jessica, it has only been a few hours since you last saw her". Nagito said.

"Huh?" Voidica asked, confused by Nagito's remark. "But Jessica was only down there for a few minutes; then I walk out and she's up here without me noticing!"

"Look," Lumina said, still hugging Voidica, "don't listen to him, OK? He's a little... er, unscrewed."

"But he seems so nice..." Voidica said, looking up at him.

"Anyway," Star said, "are you OK? What about all the others here?"

"Hm? What others?" Voidica asked. "It's completely deserted here, and always has been - well, before everyone showed up here... why did you come here, anyway? Jessica said she's here by accident... did you come here by accident too?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Huh?" Voidica asked, confused by Nagito's remark. "But Jessica was only down there for a few minutes; then I walk out and she's up here without me noticing!"

"Look," Lumina said, still hugging Voidica, "don't listen to him, OK? He's a little... er, unscrewed."

"Hm? What others?" Voidica asked. "It's completely deserted here, and always has been - well, before everyone showed up here... why did you come here, anyway? Jessica said she's here by accident... did you come here by accident too?"

latest?cb=20170629134910

"Don't pay me much mind, I'm not very good with time". Nagito said, trying to ease worries. 

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"I'm here to eliminate a threat here. Nothing more, nothing less." 2B kept her professional tone when talking to Voidica.

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao1_250.png

"Are you in danger? We'd like to help you" Sion asked.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

59a0bdb85085c_Silver3.thumb.jpg.40bfe857d1b2905345baaf1950df937b.jpg

"Well, uh..." Silver wasn't sure what to say, until Omega chimed in...

latest?cb=20130613165515

"NEGATIVE! WE ARE HERE TO ELIMINATE A DANGEROUS TARGET, LAST SEEN AT THIS LOCATION!"

3 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo2_250.png

"I'm here to eliminate a threat here. Nothing more, nothing less." 2B kept her professional tone when talking to Voidica.

latest?cb=20130613124845

"...Yeah, what they said."

• Thumbs Up 3

On 8/24/2017 at 11:51 PM, Captain Metallix said:

172?cb=20130624122714

"Woah! D-did you just read my mind?!" Silver asked, baffled that Phoenix responded to his thoughts.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - abashed (right).png

"Ah! Let's just say,  I'm really good at reading people. Not literally in the mind,  but it's one of the skills of an ace attorney!", Phoenix explained. 

On 8/24/2017 at 11:49 PM, Spin Attaxx said:

Wow! It's so nice to meet you all!" Voidica said, smiling.

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - confident (right).png

"The feeling is mutual! My name is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney at Law ", the lawyer introduced himself with a warm smile. 

8e4fd6888953d79d0038d2ece9d43478.jpg

"Hey kid! The name is Undyne the Undying! Spear of Justice at your service!", Undyne said beaming. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Voidica stared blankly at everyone. "In... danger? Threat? What do you mean?"

Jessica sighed. "How do I explain this... I'm not the Jessica who went down that cave with you. Well, I am, but... gah, look, I'm from the future, I've met these people, and we've gone back in time because two guys want to kill me with teddy bears."

"Wooooaaah, the future?!" Voidica asked, her eyes wide with wonder. "That's so cool! I wanna help you out!"

"Voidica, no," Lumina snapped. "I don't want you getting into danger!"

"B-But Lumina, we're already in a bad spot hiding out here, and I know how to make my way around Enchantus without being seen!"

tumblr_inline_mlhcromCYy1qz4rgp.png

"Come on, Li'l Lucy, let Voidica join us! She's an Elemental herself, if Ibuki is guessing correctly!"

Star looked at Lumina with puppy-dog eyes.

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Was it really a good idea to tell her we're from the future? Doesn't that simply endanger creating another error like the one we've come back to fix?" Nagito asked. 

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20130613125800

"Please, will you help us help you? Then we can take off and help your kind," Blaze says, smiling as to put on a friendly appearance.

jTlPPZh.png

"And, uh... Hm... I am not good with children," Genji states.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Yeah, Let her join, the more the merrier, I always say." Pup chirped as he looked at Voidica, "Kids like her need to have an adventure with time travelers at least once in their lives, It builds character!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"I don't see the harm in letting the kid join Lumina, I mean we let Ray join and he's gotten himself into some messes, I'm sure the kid will do O.K." 

"Yeah! And you know the Delta motto, got your back!" Mog adds giving a thumbs up.

"This freak gets it." Sarge smirks.

Ray just blushes out of embarrassment.  

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/24/2017 at 11:51 PM, Captain Metallix said:

latest?cb=20130613165515

"NEGATIVE. I AM E-123 OMEGA!" the E-Series bot replied.

latest?cb=20130613165355

"I SEE YOU ALSO POSSESS A LARGE ARRAY OF WEAPONS?"

latest?cb=20130613165649

"YOUR COLLECTION IS PRIMITIVE... BUT IMPRESSIVE!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nz9/char/hsien-ko-leilei-by-loped00.jpg

"Well Thanks OMEGA! You'd be surprised what can fit in these sleeves. Course I could even suck up people like yourself in them and shoot them out with them too! Hmmmm, I can tell you and me are going places with plenty of dakka!", Hsien Ko said, pleased at the thought of such a kindred spirit.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Was it really a good idea to tell her we're from the future? Doesn't that simply endanger creating another error like the one we've come back to fix?" Nagito asked. 

Image result for undyne fanart

"Eh, Wibbily Wobbily timey whimey! Things should work out!", Undyne said confidently.

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Yeah, Let her join, the more the merrier, I always say." Pup chirped as he looked at Voidica, "Kids like her need to have an adventure with time travelers at least once in their lives, It builds character!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx6.gif

"Me and my sis can vouch for that! Isn't that right, Mr. Wright!?"

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - exasperated (right).png

"Yeah, sure builds character in that "we need each other to survive" sort of way", Phoenix snarked.

xstorm.jpg

"For the child's saftey, I do agree that she accompany us!", Storm agreed.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Welp, 's too late now," Jessica sighed. "Besides, I'm making my way up out of that cave right now, if she comes out, how're you going to explain that to her?"

Lumina gave a resigned sigh. "OK, Voidica, you can come along... just... take care, OK sweetie?"

Voidica gave a wide, happy smile as she struck a pose - one that Lumina often did herself. "Don't worry, you can count on me!"

tumblr_ov4cpfNbom1ttdj8lo1_500.png

Guest Character - Voidica

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

Image result for undyne fanart

"Eh, Wibbily Wobbily timey whimey! Things should work out!", Undyne said confidently.

latest?cb=20170629134911

"It isn't very wise to stake something like this to chance. Yes, it can work out, in either two ways. One ending in hope, the other in despair". Nagito warned.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134911

"It isn't very wise to stake something like this to chance. Yes, it can work out, in either two ways. One ending in hope, the other in despair". Nagito warned.

"I... agree with him, guys..." George gulped, "Haven't you heard of the butterfly effect? Haven't you seen Back to the future? Messing with time like this can cause some serious consequences."

"What's the worse that will happen?" Pup scoffed, "Will broccoli be erased from existence? Cause that'd be a blessing in disguise if you ask me."

"I have no idea what to do here..." Katii rubbed her temples, "We probably need all the help we need, but at the same time, we could already be messing up the future as we speak."

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134911

"I hate it when you make sense like that", Phoenix groaned, knowing Nagito had a point.

cOUpSZp.png

"Well, not much we can do about it now anyway!", Undyne said , noting Voidica joining the group.

"Besides, like some of the others said, it might just be best for the girl's sake. Heck even Jess' time-wise! Who even knows what could happen if we don't take her!"

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"I... agree with him, guys..." George gulped, "Haven't you heard of the butterfly effect? Haven't you seen Back to the future? Messing with time like this can cause some serious consequences."

"What's the worse that will happen?" Pup scoffed, "Will broccolii be erased from existence? Cause that'd be a blessing in disguise if you ask me."

"I have no idea what to do here..." Katii rubbed her temples, "We probably need all the help we need, but at the same time, we could already be messing up the future as we speak."

File:PXZ2 Phoenix Wright (zoom) - thinking (right).png

"So it's basically a cross roads of possibilities we're at here regarding whatever it is we do", Phoenix concluded.

jBP6OBy.png

"My head's gonna hurt overthinking stuff like that", Cloud spoke up.

"Looks like the decision has been made, regardless. Let's get moving."

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20170629134912

"W-Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say". Nagito said, in response to Voidica's joining. 

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Voidica, if you don't mind, could I speak with the time travellers in private for just a second?" Nagito asked. @Spin Attaxx

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Voidica, if you don't mind, could I speak with the time travellers in private for just a second?" Nagito asked.

"Huh?" Voidica cooed. "No, sure, go ahead!" she said, happily as ever.

"What do you want now?" Lumina asked, turning to Nagito with Jessica, Ibuki and Star while Voidica looked up at the crystal.

• Thumbs Up 3

Komaru_Naegi_Halfbody_Sprite_(1).png

"It will be our pleasure for you to join us for this mission Voidica" Komaru said.

tumblr_onhnbySFDf1voqnhpo1_250.png

"Don't get in my way" 2B said, trying to get back into business.

tumblr_oseeyndksY1wtbpiao1_250.png

"We do need some of the natives' insight on our situation" Sion said as she started to calculate things.

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134912

"W-Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say". Nagito said, in response to Voidica's joining. 

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Voidica, if you don't mind, could I speak with the time travellers in private for just a second?" Nagito asked. @Spin Attaxx

It's so hard to get over just how much more sensible this kid has been ever since the incident with Tsumagi!, Phoenix thought to himself.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/leilei-nx2.gif

"It could be risky...but I think the ends might justify the means in this case!"

tumblr_inline_o1gz5cSRDE1rfm5t4_500.gif

"Either way, we're all ears. Shoot", Cloud said to Nagito.

• Thumbs Up 3

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Look, I know there has been some bad blood between yourself and...my other self, but right now we've got to look at things in perspective. All of us. We're in the past, a world where we have the possibility to change and alter things. I'm sure if LOSE had the chance, they'd be destroying and altering everything as they please". 

latest?cb=20170629134910

"And yes, I get it, you haven't seen Voidica in so long, plus you all know the story of this planet and how it ended..." 

latest?cb=20170629134911

"I'm well aware what some of you are thinking. How we can warn them. How we can change certain events. How we can alter this world. Alter this time, and therefore ensure "hope"..." 

"That hope we think we create now, could create worse disaster in the future. I've heard a theory once that when you alter the past, the timeline doesn't simply get rid of the despair. It simply moves it to a different and sometimes worse place along the line". 

• Thumbs Up 3

"I-I hate to say it guys but Nagitio raises a good point." Ray agrees with Nagitio. "We do need to be really careful, who knows what could happen if we screw up." 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20170629134911

"Look, I know there has been some bad blood between yourself and...my other self, but right now we've got to look at things in perspective. All of us. We're in the past, a world where we have the possibility to change and alter things. I'm sure if LOSE had the chance, they'd be destroying and altering everything as they please". 

latest?cb=20170629134910

"And yes, I get it, you haven't seen Voidica in so long, plus you all know the story of this planet and how it ended..." 

latest?cb=20170629134911

"I'm well aware what some of you are thinking. How we can warn them. How we can change certain events. How we can alter this world. Alter this time, and therefore ensure "hope"..." 

"That hope we think we create now, could create worse disaster in the future. I've heard a theory once that when you alter the past, the timeline doesn't simply get rid of the despair. It simply moves it to a different and sometimes worse place along the line". 

"...are you referring to the day Charn took over?" Lumina asked. "If you are, I hate to break it to you, but that day's been and gone for well over billions upon billions of eons! Besides, it's not us they're after, it's Jessica - if anything, us going down with her is a side effect!"

"Never mind that," Jessica said, "how are we going to start looking for the two? I can tell you right now that aside from Voidica, Robinson, and myself, there's fuck-all life here, and we have a whole planet to look over!"

• Thumbs Up 1