Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Watch the power of a CPU! Cross... Combination!" Purple Heart unleashes furious slashes with her massive sword, causing the entire gymnasium to flash purple with each slash. The Sandbag crashes to the ground, leaving a dent in the floor and dispenses piles of pudding.

Purple Heart sighs and reverts to Neptune. "Wahoo! Pudding!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"This is the gymnasium? It seems awfully inadequate for the job" Complained Nadeko

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to insult anyone. Uhm, sorry, do you know if there's any open spaces? I think I like training by myself better..."

sengoku-nadeko_00379533.jpg

Natsume was busy writing down information that he was gathering about the heroes. Sanae and Blaze, seeing no need to train, simply relaxed with a cup of tea and some cake. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"A private training room?" Tails thinks to himself as he approaches Nadeko. "I think we have one or two down the hall, go nuts."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Thank you Tails"

sengoku-nadeko-1920x1080-379533-top.png

Nadeko bopped Tails' nose and ran off joyously. She was getting more comfortable with everyone. Natsume on the other hand was still recording and still as timid as before.

Sanae happily sighed "with all these people, I guess I won't have to make a nuclear bomb twice in the span of an hour. Thank god"

Blaze raised an eyebrow "Weren't you enjoying it though?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails feels his face. "I... I don't have a nose."

Sayaka goes up to Neptune. "Hey, Nep, can you teach me your Cross Combination?"

Neptune, buried in pudding cups thinks for a moment. "Hmmm... later. Let me indulge in my pudding first."

Terriful sat there eating his pudding which was flavored chocolate. He was very pleased with his performance.

Terriful walked to Rocku when he was finished. "Hey there man. Nice job out there. You said you had elemental powers too?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"I think these guys are pretty good additions to our team!" Sonic says, proudly. "Monokuma better give us all we got, because we'll be ready for him!"

"Sonic, stop jinxing things." Sayaka replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blaze, bored, stood up and decided to challange Sonic. 

"Sonic, what do you think about a little duel? You seem quite different here, so I'm interested in how you'll fare."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sure, I don't mind." Sonic gets out his sword. "Give it your best shot!"

"FIRE MODE, ON." The Sentinel Sword ignites.

"You know, because you're fire... and stuff."

"Yeah Rocklter, I guess that WAS cool..." Walter begrudgingly said in his still gruff voice... and quickly realized that he still have "showboating" loaded and quickly loads to his normal self.

"Anywaaay!! I feel like every time I said something, I feel like someone from a higher power is "liking" what I am saying" Walter questioned, "Is that usually normal???"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, you know writers." Sayaka says. "They're always watching. You'll get used to it... I think."

Blaze, offended, elegantly span and removed her flames "Hmph, are you mocking me? Fine, I won't fight with my fire"

She remembered the other Sonic telling me that I used to be a rapier wielding knight in another dimension. She looked around, and picked up a rapier from the sword shack. To further extend her point, she even put on some eyegear, that looked to be less helpful and more blinding. Nevertheless, it was a minor issue. 

"Let's duel Sonic the Hedgehog and see who is best at using the others abilities!" She then leaped forward, preparing to pierce through Sonic with her rapier in one quick blow. 

latest?cb=20130421185637

"I wasn't mocking. Just keeping things fair. What do you want me to use, Water Mode?"

"Anyway, en garde!"

Terriful just sat there with some popcorn watching the two fight.

<So while they duel, I'll kill time by breaking the fourth-wall. So, I'm currently listening to a remix of that Pineapple Pen song from 2016. It's nice to be in an interdimensional adventure because I was just killing time until 2017 when my comics officially come out. So... How 'bout that airline food?> 

Neptune thinks hard to harness her inner Deadpool.

<Aw, sweet! So this is where you transcend the mental walls between story and writer and... stuff. Feels funny.>

Neptune sneezes as she returns back to reality. "That was trippy."

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful turned to Neptune.

"Nice... It gets easier the more you do it."

Terriful returned to his popcorn but realized that he had finished it all. Terriful looked around frantically because he finished his popcorn. 

"I need to talk to Deadpool about how to do it when I get home." Neptune says. "I need to learn his ways. Only then can I ascend to pure meta-hood."

While Blaze and Sonic were dueling furiously, Sanae was finishing off whatever popcorn was around in the room at alarmingly high rates. And beside her was a bucket full of pudding, with tonnes of empty cups. She was devouring everything in the room. 

"The food here isn't too different to the outside world! How I miss store bought pudding and popcorn!" she said, while shoving even more food in her mouth. 

Terriful ran into the room where Sanae was. He screamed at the top of his lungs, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT POPCORN! SHARE! NOW!"

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Terriful sat there eating his pudding which was flavored chocolate. He was very pleased with his performance.

Terriful walked to Rocku when he was finished. "Hey there man. Nice job out there. You said you had elemental powers too?"

"Not really, The aura I felt just came to me" Rocku said. "But thanks anyway, we both did great." Rocku complimented as he fist bumped Terriful.

Sonic gets hit with one of Blaze's fireballs, pushing him back. "Tsk. That's hot." Sonic's hand turns purple, powering up his sword's density. "Watch the power of a Sentinel that has lived for millions of years!"

Sanae glanced at Terriful, with tearful eyes (while still shoving more food in her mouth) 

"Aww, but can't you be nice to me and let me have everything? Pleeease?"

Kochiya.Sanae.full.867534.jpg

Blaze was striked by Sonics attack and flew back, but managed to gracefully land on the floor, making it seem as if she had suffered no damage. 

"Don't underestimate a princess, a hero and a guardian, my fires burn deeper than anything on this world!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, don't underestimate a general of an army that consists of characters from many multiverses. You need to be a pretty renowned hero to have that honor-" Sonic's yammering left him open, causing Blaze to hit him head on, sending him flying across the gym. While in the air, Sonic focuses on his sword's weight, stopping his diagonal pathway and begins to descend to the ground, crashing with a fiery explosion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful came to an agreement with Sanae and walked off with a giant chicken leg and let her have the rest of the food.

<I got scammed...>

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't underestimate me just because I'm from a single dimension Sonic. I've held the world on my shoulders, until you taught me I can rely on others. But I'm still as strong, no I'm even stronger now!" 

Blaze took advantage of Sonics forward momentum, by elagantly dodging his attack and smashing her sword at the hilt of Sonics sword while he was least expecting it. She took some damage, but Sonic was thrown completely off balance and she smashed him with a quick, strong fireball. 

"I guess in the end, we'll fight the same way, no matter the dimension!" said Blaze, but with a challanging smile. 

Sanae giggled at Terriful, slightly menacingly. <Good job writer, that art with the tearful eyes was pretty cool! It's great how I can capture mens hearts with the switch of an artist>

• Thumbs Up 1