Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Terriful was flying through space with his sword <Like a badass.> and was destroying ships.

ON THE MASSIVE...

Zim entered the room where the heroes were with his big machine with lazers and guns and stuff.

"Eh? You're not Dib. WHO ARE YOU? How DARE you stop my conquest of this planet!"

Zim aimed the lazers at the heroes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka cringed. "Killing isn't really the Disciple way..." When Zim enters, she dodges the lasers. "Wah!"

Meanwhile, Sonic walks out of the ship, heading for a hallway separate from the others. Just then, a portal opened.

Nadeko quickly realised the threat that was present to Natsume and immediately brought out her Snake spear and extended it to destroy the weapons. "I won't let you", she said with a stern face.

angry_sengoku_nadeko_by_luckysnoopy-d8ry

Sanae rushed to Zim and picked him by the head and intimidatingly demanded "Hey, you're pretty cute.Take a selfie with me. Unless you want to turn out like the small fry over there" Ushering to the 'exterminated' aliens. 

Gir waddled by and looked at Zim and Sanae blankly for a few seconds. "WOOO YAY We're taking pictures!" And began to jump up and down.

Blaze, realising Sonic walked into a mysterious portal, increased her speed so she could jump in before it closes. She almost crashed with Sonic, but managed to go undetected. (Suspicious indeed) she thought to herself. 

With Sonic, two people emerged from the Portal.

Character_Amitie_PuyoPuyoTetris.png

"Alright, let's do this!" Amitie cheers, being the first to exit the portal. "Time to save our friend!"

Dib-invader-zim-518477_600_947.jpg

"This isn't the right Massive that Kyubey is in, Amitie... But we still need to investigate, since it might lead us to where he would be captured." Dib explains. "Anyway, let's go, Sonic."

Rocku, Graff, and Mumbo were joined with the theft team.

"These Irken guys seem really strange, who knew they had a thing for snack foods huh......Graff? Why are you an elephant?" Rocku said.

"Just some magic..." Graff answered awkwardly as he was still an elephant. 

"Don't worry, magic wear off very soon" told Mumbo. "Mumbo not fraid of alien scum, Mumbo zap Irkens with powerful staff." Mumbo gloated.

"Maybe things won't be so bad, they're probably just hungry." Graff assured.

"They would've came in piece instead of destroying us...but whatever." Rocku said.

Meanwhile, Walter was stealthing through the ship. Hiding in boxes, looking out of corners, and knocking guards out. 

Walter manage to find the vault of snacks and unloads "Boxy Gear Liquid" and loads "Hollywood Hacking" and begins to attempt to hack through the vault.

Suddenly, Irkens start walking up to Sonic, Dib and Amitie.

Sonic lifts his sword, Dib gets out a book and Amitie's hands begin to glow light blue. "Freeze!" They all said, as the Irkens get covered in ice. "A minor bump in the road." Sonic says.

Casting a spell of brief invisibility, Katii followed the rest of the theft team, taking down any guards that happen to be in the way, all the while narrating to herself.

Eventually, she caught up with the rest of the team. Watching Walter hack through the vault, She grinned, excited at thought of mountains of candy and snacks.

Pleased.png

"There must be snacks for days... no weeks... no eons!" she said quietly, drooling and rubbing her paws in utter excitement.

Sanae sighed in disappointment. "Where's the boss? I've taken my selfie and all I'm fighting against are weak small fry. I wanted to see more sci-fi stuff...". A few more enemies approached, and Sanae quickly beheaded them using the wind.  She was very bored. Nadeko intervened, "why don't you nuke the entire ship? Just a few miracles and you can make the entire ship explode". 

Sanae laughed at the idea "What, and kill everyone inside? Sure we'll be safe, but I can't save our allies". Sanae stopped complaining as she saw a few more hundred alien soldiers standing before her with their advanced guns. "Oh boy, here we go again" said Sanae, rolling her eyes. 

Blaze was watching Sonic, but it seemed as if he were simply scouting the area. Nothing as suspicious as she worried about, considering he just destroyed an irkens. However, his pace was slow. She wondered if he could cover the entire ship by the time they had to retreat? Nevertheless, she continued tailing Sonic. 

Sonic sees an Irken, walking across the hall. He appears to be unarmed and unprepared. He signals to Dib to ambush him.

Dib nods and flips to a spell in his Spell Drive Book. The page glows as blue chains appear from the book, wrapping the Irken in its grasp. Sonic walks up, pointing his sword at the Irken's neck, growling. "Where do you keep your prisoners?!" He asks, angerly.

Amitie looks at Dib. "He sure is serious about this."

"That's a Sentinel for you. I read about them in the Disciples library. When you anger them, they can be driven to animalistic levels of rage. I'm just glad Sonic is able to resist cutting his head off." Dib replies. "Man, that is a steaming pile of exposition I just gave out."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae was mercilessly ripping of heads of the Irkens, finding it was easiest and most effective way to kill them. Just as Sanae was nodding off due to boredom, suddenly 2 of the Irkens grew larger and started to act like savage monsters. 

"Finally! A real challange!" Said Sanae cheerfully, preparing a few spellcards. 

Meanwhile  

Gir and Zim were returning to their ships. Zim was seething with fury over being humiliated by Sanae. 

"Grrr how dare they make fun of the GREAT ZIM. I will make them PAY for this! Despicable humans! How dare they mock me and take pictures with me!"

"Ooh, nice picture" Said gir, holding up the picture Zim was forced to take with Sanae. 

"SHUT UP GIR, why did you comply you idiot, you were supposed to fight back! Not like you could do anything... I'll get them next time! Just you wait..."

Zim shoved that picture into his pocket so as to remember her for revenge. They prepared to go in their ships and start a new, 'better' plan for worldwide domination and the destruction of the Skylanders group. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Irken leads Sonic, Amitie and Dib to a room, where all they see are futuristic purple guillotines, acid pools and other traps.

"Get really real! What kind of prison is this?" Amitie asks.

Dib puts his hand on one of the sides of a guillotine. "This isn't a prison. It's an execution room."

Sonic turns to the Irken. "What is this?!"

"W-We don't keep our prisoners. We... execute them." The Irken wimpers.

"Ex...e...cute?" Sonic's eyes shut wide open. The Irken sees his shock as an opening as he puts a helmet on Sonic.

Dib points at the Irken. "I recognize that tech! My canotical self was forced to live a false reality through that!" (See episode: Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom)

Sonic tries to take off the helmet, but it switches on, causing him to collapse. When he wakes up, he's in a dark room. "What is this? What's going on?" Then he sees a familiar face.

BozH1ow.jpg

"Kyubey?"

This Kyubey had emotion, his face stern and disappointed. It was indeed the person Sonic was looking for. The Golden Skylander recruiter turned Disciple, modelled after the Madoka character of the same name.

"I looked up to you, Sonic. You were my hero." Kyubey says, his face still in that cold expression, but his voice was clearly trembling. "You let me die."

The world flashes as Sonic is forced to see what happened to his friend all those years ago. A Metarex ambush on their own Massive. 

"Cover me!" Sonic says, as Bumblebee and Ironhide shield him, shooting at a horde of Battle Droids, but a white ball spins in between the Autobots, facing the Droids head on. "Yeeeee-haw!" It yells as the rings on it's ear flaps morph into gatling guns. "Take that! And that! And that! And some of thiiiiis! Let's go team!" Kyubey exclaims happily, living the dream he had ever since he was created: To be a Disciple alongside his hero. Two other Disciples run alongside Kyubey, Amitie and Dib, his best friends.

"Kids..." Sonic says to himself, chuckling. He runs in front of the three. "You three better be careful!" He scolds. Just then, the others stop in their tracks. Sonic turns to see a horde of Droidekas facing the four, with no other Disciple in sight as the doors in the hallway close, leaving no escape. Sonic hears steps walk towards him. He turns to the direction of the footsteps.

"Going somewhere?" Mephiles asks, axe in hand.

Kyubey, eager to fight, steps in front of Sonic. "Yeah! We're gonna crash your mothership."

"Cute... very cute. Droidekas, slaughter them!" Mephiles yells. "I've been waiting millions of years for this, Sonic!" The Droidekas begin firing at the four Disciples, and despite their defense, it wasn't enough. Amitie, Dib and Sonic were on the ground, their Magic Reserves, the only defense keeping their bodies safe from attacks is near depletion. Kyubey was the last one standing, his size allowing him to keep his Magic Reserve halfway full. He looks at his three on the brink of death and he knew what to do. He focuses all of his Magic Reserve to send a pulse of magic towards them, engulfing them in a bubble and sending them through the locked doors of the hallway. Leaving him alone with the Droidekas. Sonic, Amitie and Dib wake up, seeing that they're being propelled away from Kyubey.

All Sonic could hear was Kyubey's voice admist all the screaming from Amitie and Dib.

"We're heroes. Sometimes, you have to sacrifice yourselves to save others. Now go! Go without me!"

Sonic couldn't accept this. He lifts his sword, determined to pop the bubble and run after him, but it was too late, the bubble was now in an escape pod. Sonic pounded at the bubble's surface, screaming his name. But it did nothing. Mephiles picked up the limp Kyubey, and laughed maniacally before the escape pod was jettisoned into space.

"You weren't fast enough." Kyubey explains. "Ironic, isn't it? Now I'm executed thanks to you. You can't save anyone."

Sonic squirmed on the floor, screaming in agony, fury, guilt.

• Thumbs Up 1

Walter manage to hack open the vault and unloads his "Hollywood Hacking". Walter rush insides and start stuffing the snacks inside of his head and start calling for the Thief Team. 

"C'mon! We better hurry before they find out!!!" yelled Walter.

Sonic breaks the helmet. "How many have you killed?!"

"Oh, millions and millions!" The Irken cackled. "Did you know that some of our snacks are made from our executed subjects?!"

That was the final straw. Sonic slashes right through the Irken.

"S-Sonic?! What are you doing?" Amitie asks, reaching for him, but Dib grabs her hand, holding her back.

"Bringing an empire down! No matter the cost!" Sonic yells, eyes glowing white.

Blaze was shocked speachless, she knew it was the right move to follow Sonic.

afbcd12c6db8aff3e2df5faa8adb751a.jpg

She began to run at full speed back to the ship, passing Sanae on her way. She quickly stopped by Sanae and told her the situation "Sanae, Sonic has gone mad! He's intending on killing all of the irkens! We have to stop him!"

Sanae turned around to Blaze and laughed. She was covered in the blood of the irklens and there were countless headless irkens on the ground. There was a river of blood particularly coming from two large irkens. Sanae was unharmed. "Blaze, you should be more open minded. This is a different world, you can't let yourself be held back by commen sense". 

At that point Blaze just ran away. She dashed straight to the ship to inform everyone about the catastrophe that Sonic and Sanae were doing. Sonic may be mad, but Sanae was oblivious. "This is an emergency! Sanae and Sonic are planning on killing all the irkens! Sonic has gone mad, and Sanae has no idea that what she is doing is wrong! We have to stop them! Sanae may be easy, but Sonic is determined."

In a state of emergency, all the ships Terriful was trying to hold back, began to retreat. 

Sayaka, Neptune and Tails look at each other. "Not again..." Sayaka says, sighing with fear.

Amitie and Dib made their way to the Dreamcast. Amitie catching her breath as she walks up the ship's stairs. "Phew! Hahhh... hahhh... he's gone to the control room of the ship. We couldn't catch up to him!"

Katii is in awe at the sight of the piles of snackfoods. She begins to stuff them in her packs.

Incredulous.png

"Hmmm... to eat or not to eat?" The thief muttered to herself. "Gah, focus... focus! Maybe later..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Just then, every monitor in the ship turned off, and turned back on to see Sonic's face, eyes swirling in his insanity. "Attention, Irkens! It's time to pay for your sins!"

"I've cut all manual control of The Massive and programmed a new destination! I'm sure you'll love it! It's called a BLACK HOLE! You killed millions. Time for karma to bite you all in the ass! Toodles! Skylanders, get to the Dreamcast and escape. I'll take things from here... heheheh..."

Terriful watched from a Irkin ship he captured as everything was going on. <Well, shit... This just got real...>

"Not if I'm here Sonic!" Said Blaze determined. She pulled out her Sol emerald from before. 

"I've been setting this up while I was following you. SOL CONTROL!" and immediately afterwards, the entire ship stopped dead in its movements, but that was all Blaze could handle.

"Sorry guys, you'll have to take it on from here. I need to concentrate while I maintain this. A single Sol emerald doesn't provide too much power..."

Sanae, realising the state of things, returned to the ship. Blaze glared at her angrily, but decided to request her protection. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic bangs the ship. "No, no, no, no!"

Sayaka nods. "Skylanders, let's go!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka goes up to Amitie and Dib. "Why are you two here, anyway?"

Dib steps up. "Sonic wanted us to investigate the Massive to find any sort of prison in the ship. Hopefully it would lead us to Kyubey if we are to visit the Metarex's mothership again. But all we found is an execution room."

"Kyubey was our friend. He helped us see our potential. We were nothing but a group of misfits in Skylanders Academy, but he helped us become Disciples in the first place." Amitie adds. "I miss him really, really much."

Sayaka sighs. "And the sight of an execution chamber drove him righteously mad, right? This is the third time in this multiverse this happened."

"There was that thing with The Heartless." Tails says.

Sayaka nods. "And the Link Joker Crisis too. He means well, but the extremist mindset Sentinels have take over sometimes."

"So Sonic has gone insane and wants to kill everyone?" questioned Sanae. Blaze looked her way and nodded. Sanae thought a little bit and came up with a plan.

Sanae surprised.png

"Hey, I got a great idea! Why don't we make him think all the irkens are already dead? I killed some guys before, and they looked pretty strong and seemed to be the leaders of the place. Lets just tell him we killed them all and show him a few corpses! That should bring him back to his senses." Said Sanae proudly, but with a hint of shame.

"Just hurry up. I've frozen about 20 ships and I can't keep it up for much longer." demanded Blaze.

"Can't believe I'm agreeing with the fact that you murdered so many." Sayaka groans. "But it's worth a shot."

The Disciples and the others rush to the Irken control room, but across the hallway, they see Sonic, beaten and bruised on the floor. "Sonic? What the?" Amitie rushes over to him. "But weren't you all crazy and stuff?"

"I was... but somebody knocked me out. I don't know who." Sonic coughed.

"But you were in the control room, right? You changed the Massive's course!" Dib says.

Sonic looks confused. "What? I didn't do that... all I did was... kill one Irken at the execution chamber... and I ran off. Soon after that, I got conked out. I... just couldn't stand the fact that Kyubey might be dead, I- I wanted..."

"Hey, don't think that way!" Amitie exclaims. "He could be alive for all we know, so let's believe in that!"

"That's Amitie for ya... heh, heh. Positive as always." Sonic cracks a small smile.

Neptune looks around. "So... who took the form of Sonic?"

Tails gasps. "I think I know who!"