Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sanae became a little happy after hearing Sonic killed one of them  "See I'm not the only one who killed the irkens. More importantly, are you ok Sonic? Here, I'll heal you"

Sanae used a minor god of healing to restore Sonic back up to full strength. 

Blaze appeared. She was happy to see Sonic didn't betray them. She asked "So who was the fake? Metal Sonic?" 

"No. Someone far worse." Tails says.

Sayaka pitches in with Sanae with her own regenerative powers. "Don't tell me what I think you mean."

"Oh yes. We need to get to the control room now!" Tails replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

Elsewhere on the ship...

Bustup_16_03.png

"Upupupupu! Those losers don't realize I tagged along!"

Bustup_16_09.png

"Without this power core those weird aliens will experience a most wonderful despair!"

Bustup_16_02.png

"Now to lift this junk out!" Monokuma fiddles with the power core and eventually takes it out.

Bustup_16_04.png

"Now despair in that black hole you weirdos! Hahahahaha!"

Sonic? notices Monokuma remove the power core from the middle of the control room he's in. "Hey! Bear! What exactly are you doing here?!" He growls.

Bustup_16_10.png

"Who wants to know? But isn't it obvious?"

Bustup_16_03.png

"I'm sending those aliens to that black hole so they can feel a wonderful crushing despair of course."

Bustup_16_13.png

"This power core might come in handy later but who cares about that? I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the despair."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hmm... I may hate to admit it, but I like how you think. They'll have no chance to escape. Very well, I won't kill you this time." The hedgehog replies.

Meanwhile, as Sonic and tall the other Skylanders make their way to the control room, the lights go out. "Eh? Where did the lights go?"

"The power's out." Dib says. "This ship is done for."

• Thumbs Up 1

"So there's nothing wrong with genocide after all! See, I'm telling you guys, you can't let yourself be trapped by common sense!" Sanae cheerfully pronounced. 

"Shut up Sanae, I'll deal with you later. Let's just get out of here and save ourselves for now"

latest?cb=20130730163709

With a click of her fingers, Blaze threw flames throughout the hallways, getting rid of the dark. She could stop time again, but if the ship couldn't change direction, it would be pointless. She couldn't do anything anymore, and was very upset with the outcome. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"No, there's still a way to fix this! The Dreamcast! It runs off a Rift Engine, which is one of the most powerful vehicular power sources in the multiverse! If I can get into the control room and hook up the Dreamcast to where the Power Core was, it just might do the trick!" Tails exclaims.

"It's a long shot, but it's what we got! I'll fetch the Dreamcast. I'm the only one fast enough to get there in time! The rest of you, head for the control room and confront my imposter!" Sonic orders, running off.

Sanae began to get tired of the constant back and forth and began to complain. "This is becoming convoluted. Are we abandoning ship or not? What's up with Sonic? " 

Blaze replied, "It's unimportant, I'll keep the other ships stopped".

Sanae sighed "I miss having direct objectives. Can't we just blow up the place and go?" 

"No, this world isn't quite so simple." replied Blaze coldly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Stuck in the dreamcast's boot two 'accidental' stowaways lurk... the small one clinging for dear life on the armor of the big one. 

"Can we g-go n-n-now?" He squeaks... he's been sucked into enough portals all ready and now is being dragged along by an angry space marine. And boy was he angry.

"Not until it's safe." "Then we fine that damn bear." The spacemarine hisses through clenched teeth.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You want a direct objective?" Sayaka asks. "We're gonna go to the control room, beat the crap out of whoever's posing as Sonic and bring power back to this ship and steer it away from the black hole! Tails, how much time left?"

"A little less than an hour." Tails responds, looking at his DEUS, showing off a map of space. It showcases a blue dot heading towards a black one.

Meanwhile, Sonic runs up to the Dreamcast and opens up the door. "Now, how do I run this?" He sighs. "Can't believe I'm trying to save these people... but a hero's gotta do what a hero's gotta do. Can't end up like Mephiles." He hears sounds coming from the back. "Huh?"

The little one tries to maneuver around the angry space marine carefully without further irritating him only to turn on a radio by accident. "Running through the 90's! It's where I want to be!" 

The spacemarine panics  "Turn that shit off!" "We're going to be spotted by that damn bear if you keep this up!"

"I-I can't!" The little guy starts sobbing from the stress of it all, trying to turn the radio off.

The spacemarine hears someone approaching. He readies his Lancer, ready to fire. "Get behind me!"  

• Thumbs Up 1

<[Achievement Get]: Terriful modded his stolen Irkin spaceship to be a complete and total badass space traveler...ing ship. Cue unnecessary space sub-plot for Terriful.>

Terriful flew back over to the Dreamcast and met up with Tails. "Alright. It seems like the plot needs me because there's a evil bear working with Sonic or something. What should I do? I have a spaceship now."

Sonic steps in front of the two. "Aha! Stowaways! You shouldn't be in here, it's too dangerous!"

"Well, explain yourselves!" He was clearly angry. (Mightyray, please make sure you introduce your characters the same way we introduced ours)

Tails looks at the Irken spaceship. "Unfortunately, this ship is too small to power something like The Massive. However... " Tails jumps up and removes one of the front-facing cannons. "This could make a good gun."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae looks at the gun "Oh, that looks perfect for my thermonuclear bombs!" 

"Why don't we blast the enemy with it? A smaller bomb shouldn't do too much damage" suggested Natsume. 

"Well, we'll use it if we need to. Let's just raid the control room already!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sonic?!" The little flying squirrel immediately recognises the blue blur and smiles with joy. "Don't shoot Sarge!" "He's a good guy!" 

Ray jumps off Sarge's back and dusts himself off.

Ray the flying squirrel (Sonic the hedgehog) Main character.

latest?cb=20161010105318

Element

?page=17&title=%5BRoleplay%5D%20SSMB%20H

Air

Battle Class:

latest?cb=20160718232041

Brawler

Bio: A small flying squirrel from Sonic's world. Ray is timid, shy, easily scared and can be a bit of a crybaby. He is warm, kind and is very sweet to those who he cares about, but on rare occasions he can also be very strong and very resilient, able to deliver fast blows and fly at extremely high altitudes. He was sucked in by an unknown force through multiple portals and now just wants to get home again.

Sarge eyes the blue hedgehog with a 1000 yard stare. He's doesn't trust Ray completely yet, but takes him on his word for now...

"I'm Sergeant Marcus Fenix" He places his Lancer on a clip on his back walking cautiously towards the hedgehog.

Sergeant Marcus Fenix (Gears of War) Main character

latest?cb=20130301224725

Element

?page=17&title=%5BRoleplay%5D%20SSMB%20H

Tech

Battle Class:

latest?cb=20160718232332

Bazooka

Bio: A gruff and professional Soldier known as a Gear under the Coalition of Ordered Governments. Marcus or Sarge as he is known to Ray was sucked from his homeworld Sera by Monokuma in order to harvest his despair and grief from losing his father and fellow gears to the Locusts. His trusty Lancer, a duel chainsaw gun, rips and shoots through pretty much anything. He found Ray stuck in a hole and with reluctance took him under his wing. Now he'll stop at nothing to get home and kick that bear's ass along the way.   

• Thumbs Up 1

"Couldn't have said it any better myself." Sayaka opens the door to the control room by kicking it open.

The imposter and Monokuma look down at the Skylanders from an elevated platform. "Sayaka, if that imposter is who I think he is, blast him with water!"

Sayaka nods and her hand shoots a ball of water, hitting Sonic. He began to turn green as he growls. "Looks like you got me... you good for nothing father!" He yells at Tails.

"Shifter, stop this right now! Stop your extremistic need to kill all evil!" Tails pleads. "I didn't create you to be this! You were supposed to be the first artificial Sentinel! A way to bring back our dead race!"

"It's Scourge, father! And you still don't understand! All evils must be executed, no exceptions!" Scourge barks back.

Meanwhile, Sonic steps back. "Ray? I think you got the wrong Sonic... heh, heh."

Bustup_16_03.png

"Upupupu! It seems they found us out!"

Bustup_16_13.png

"I'm not much a fighter so I leave it you my new green pal!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sonic?!" Ray sputters back... His eyes grow wide in fear. Marcus quickly pulls out his Lancer and steps in front of Ray, finger ready on the trigger.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I mean, look at me." Sonic says, pointing at himself. "I know who you are, but you don't know me."

4RYyDIo.jpg

He looks at Marcus. "At ease soilder. I'm trying to save people here, so I need to pilot this ship. It belongs to my brother."

Marcus slightly lowers his gun.

"You better tell me what the hell is going on." "Or better yet, tell me where that damn bear is." Marcus grunts as Ray cautiously takes a closer look at 'Sonic'.

"You do look different." Ray chirps. "But I bet on the inside you're the good guy I know."

"I'm sorry about Sarge, he's been on edge ever since we came 'here'."

"That bear hurt him really bad..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I understand. Monokuma broke me once too..." Sonic says, sympathizing with Marcus. "Monokuma's in association with someone posing as me. They're hellbent on sinking this entire Battleship to the ground, which is ironically filled with world-conquering martians. I need to take this smaller ship to Tails, because the engine inaide is the only thing between our safety, and a black hole."

"Trust me, I'm a general. I'm Sonic The Hedgehog, a Magic Sentinel from a long dead race. I'm 140 million years old and I'm the leader of an army that protects countless multiverses. So, I think my credentials should be enough for you to trust me."

Bustup_16_07.png

"Even in the multiverse I guess I'm still an unknown..."

Bustup_16_03.png

"Hello there moose and squirrel! I am Monokuma! I'm your teacher and I want you to kill each other!"

Bustup_16_10.png

"What do you mean it doesn't work in this setting? Oh well it doesn't matter!"

Bustup_16_04.png

"I just want to see your faces pained with despair all the same!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus is taken a back by what Sonic just told him... He looks at Ray with a look what could only be described as pure bewilderment.

Ray looks at Sonic scratching his head. The words 140 million years looped over and over in his mind.

"Right... well, we're coming with you." Sarge replies bluntly.

"He needs a way home and that 'Monokuma' is getting his ass kicked, black hole or not."

Marcus picks up Ray so that the flying squirrel doesn't bolt off and goes back in the ship.

Back in the control room, Scourge's hand becomes a machine gun and starts firing at everyone. "If you dare to stand in my way, I'll have to kill you too!"

Dib uses his Spell Drive to conjure a forcefield, blocking Scourge's bullets from everyone. "Amitie!"

"Oh, right!" Amitie snaps out of a daze, and conjues Puyos to fall from the sky, one dropping on Scourge. "He's open... for now, at least."

Meanwhile, Sonic grins at Marcus and Ray. "Now that we're all acquainted, we musn't let the others wait!" He runs to the cockpit and activates the engine. "Don't worry, guys! We're coming!" The Dreamcast blasts off down the hallways of The Massive, bumping against walls along the way. "I have to admit, though... I'm not really the best pilot."