Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Ray clings on to Marcus' head for dear life. 

Marcus holds on to the edge of his seat, staring at Sonic with a tense yet irritated look.

"How long until we get to out destination?"  Marcus asks, trying to peel Ray off his head to no avail.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic looks at Marcus.m"Oh, not long. Right about..."

Scourge breaks out of the Puyo. "That's it! I'm gonna blast your guts out, you meddling sons of bi-"

"NOW!" The Dreamcast crashes through the control room's door, smashing Scourge head on, sending him flying towards the wall.

Neptune cheers. "Whoo! Now that's what I call good timing!"

Bustup_16_05.png

"What's wrong with you!? Get up now!"

Bustup_16_12.png

"Well I got what I came for so I'm bailing. See ya losers!" Monokuma teleported out of ship and out of sight.

"Of course, never trust a villain..." Scourge grumbles as he gets up. "Uncle! You dare go back to your idiotic senses and want to save those disgusting vermin?!"

Sonic walks out of the Dreamcast, a wire in hand. "They may have slaughtered millions of people, but killing is the coward's way out. I'm not going to go the way of my race... not going in the way of Mephiles. Their anger brought the self-destruction. Not letting that happen to me either." Sonic plugs the Dreamcast to a nearby port, powering up The Massive once again.

"You bastaaaard!" Scourge's hand becomes a sword as it clashes with Sonic. "Sayaka!" He calls.

Sayaka nods. "You got it!" Sayaka jumps in, clashing her sword with Scourge's other hand, which became a chainsaw.

"Get up Ray!" Marcus yells at Ray as he rushes out of the Dreamcast, Lancer in tow. He takes position behind some rubble, aiming his Lancer at anyone who tries to get near the ship. The wind may have been taken out of him from the crash landing but he fights through the pain.

Ray quickly zips out of the ship quick rushing towards Marcus only to notice the battle going on in the sky... something about that battle brings back uneasy flashbacks.  

With Scourge focusing on Sonic and Sayaka, this leaves an opening for the other three Disciples.

"I'm gonna go steer this ship from the black hole! Nep-Nep, Amitie, Dib, you know what to do!" Tails orders.

"I do?" Neptune asks. "Oh yeah, I do!"

"...No I don't, but I'll try shooting at Scourge!" Neptune grabs Terriful's gun and aims at Scourge. Dib uses his Spell Drive to enhance the power as Amitie shoots a small white ball into the hole of the gun. "Alright, Nep-Nep! You're good!"

Giving out a loud whoop, Neptune shoots an ice bullet from her gun, freezing Scourge in an ice cube. "Stay cool!" She says.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ray!" Marcus yelled at Ray snapping him out of his trance, yanking him into cover.

"Listen, you need to keep your head down!" You can't just zone out or else you'll be easy sniper practice."

Ray nods in concern... who are these people he wondered. He clenches his chest... he couldn't remember how he got into all the portals... and yet maybe a battle like that may have pushed him in?

"We need to find a way out... and a way to stop that bear before all hell breaks loose." Marcus gruffly adds.

Ray takes a big gulp and stares at the battle field. This was going to be a big headache. 

• Thumbs Up 1

With the power back and Scourge frozen, Tails manages to steer the ship away from the black hole. The Irkens cheer in celebration.

"Hooray! We just saved a race of murderous aliens!" Neptune exclaims. "...That sounded a lot better in my head."

Dib sighs. "Are we at least going to arrest them? I may not be a canotical Dib, but I still have a disliking towards these guys."

"Yeah. Tails, how big is Cloudcracker Prison?" Sonic asks.

Tails counts with his fingers. "...Big enough."

"What about Scourge? He's a big icicle now!" Amitie turns to Scourge's direction to see that he's gone. "Get really real! He's gone!"

"As expected of Scourge. He always disappears to execute more people." Sayaka groans. "And Monokuma?"

"Gone with the Power Core, I'm afraid." Tails replies. "Yet, I can't imagine what he wants with it."

Sonic smiles that everything turned out right, but still looks down. "Kyubey... where are you?" Amitie runs up to him. "I believe in him, Sonic. He's a brave Skylander. He helped us believe in ourselves back in our days in the Academy. He's alive. I know it." Sonic looks back up. "Yeah... Hang in there, buddy. I'll save you."

Dib nods. "Anyway, time to go, Amitie. Our work here is done. See you back at base, guys."

Sayaka salutes. "See you back there as well."

Amitie and Dib salute back as they enter the portal back to the Golden Skylands while the rest of the Skylanders prepare to board the Dreamcast and head back to the Academy.

Meanwhile... onboard another Massive.

"Will this guy ever shut up?" A Battle Droid asks, looking at a cell. A Battle Droid next him him shakes his head. "Nope. A total chatterbox."

"You two think you can lock me up forever? Hah! I'll get out, just you wait. Sonic's gonna rescue me! And until then, I'm just gonna keep playing my Hamonica!" Kyubey taunts, deliberately trying to annoy his foes. In his mind, he remains hopeful. "Don't worry, Sonic." He thinks. "I don't regret my decision. Just keep fighting for me. I'll be back..."

Meanwhile, in a purple castle, Monokuma waddles up and delivers the Power Core to a man on a throne. "Excellent, Monokuma... excellent. You're doing your job perfectly." He sends the Power Core behind him, next to the Sol Emeralds. "One more step closer to the big day, my minions... and liberation will be ours."

• Thumbs Up 1

As the celebrating party go towards the ship, Marcus blocks the way, arms folded, Ray rushing straight behind him.

"What the hell was that?" Pointing to the broken ice that Scourge left behind.

"And who the hell are all of you?" He sneers. Looking at all the oddly shaped and very oddly dressed people with annoyance.

The party crew are a bit taken back by the new stranger, some raise eyebrows, others offended at how blunt the spacemarine is.

Ray clings on Sarge's pants and looks at all of Sonic's friends nervously. He could feel the massive headache coming on strong.

Now on the Dreamcast, Neptune nudges Sayaka. "Who's the buzzkill?"

Sayaka shrugs. "Your guess is as good as mine, Nep."

"Don't worry, you two," Sonic says, referring to Marcus and Ray, "they're friends of mine. In fact, Sayaka, Neptune and Tails are part of this army of mine. Everyone else are superheroes trying to protect this multiverse."

Sanae approached Marcus in fascination "a traditional soldier?! Oh my god, look at all that equipment! How nostalgic! Hey can I try wearing that stuff? Magic makes you forget the traditional beauty of a soldier~" 

Blaze reprimanded Sanae "You're being rude, watch your manners. Anyway, we should be going now. I wouldn't call this a success, not with Sanae killing everything, those few ships who were damaged being sucked into the black hole, Sonic going mad on us and failing to prevent this catastrophy and-"

Sanae intervened "Blaze, what's in the past is in the past. We all do little mistakes. I think the fact that we so utterly trashed a bunch of aliens is good enough cause for celebration! But yea lets go, I stink of blood".

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sometimes, we can't save everyone. What matters is that we saved as much as we can." Sayaka says. "As hard as it is to accept it..."

The Dreamcast lands at the Academy as the door opens. "Helllllooooo, Earth!" Neptune says, taking in the fresh air of the planet.

Happy.png

"Ah, home sweet home!" Katii stretched "Not only that, I have something else I can put in for my life story... Katii raids a vault of alien snacks, and takes some for herself!"

Her smile fades as thinks about it.

Incredulous.png

".... I may have to take a few creative liberties with that..." She says to herself, scratching her head.  The short Catling thief, took out one of the snacks she stole from a satchel and took a big chomp out of it.

Great job out there, guys! You couldn't have done it without me!" Katii walked away, grinning, expecting some cheers and applause.

Little did she know is that she got some confused looks and even a couple glares.

• Thumbs Up 3

".......Did we even do anything?" Rocku wondered.

"Who cares? We got a whole stash right here!" Graff gleed as he had a whole pack of snacks from his "pockets". (The joke is that Graff is a pantless animal if you don't get it.)

• Thumbs Up 1

"Anyway, I think it's time you guys got acquainted with the town surrounding the Academy. This is Forest Crossing." Sonic explains. "Feel free to explore a bit with your fellow Skylanders."

"I'm heading to the music store! Anyone else wanna join me?" Sayaka asks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blaze burned all the 'sweets' "Graff, Katii, stop those are made with human flesh and bone."

Sanae yawned "I'm tired, I'm gonna go rest and wander around a little" and then she flew away.

Nadeko decided to silently go to the gym to practice. Natsume followed her, but turned back to the others and smiled in a welcoming manner. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Noooo! Not my snaaaaaacks!" Neptune whines. She digs into her pockets and gets a pudding cup. "There we go! Much better!"

Marcus was a bit taken a back by the green haired lady's reaction not to mention the purple cat chastising her. Though he was still very pissed off that no one really seemed to answer any of his questions nor did he have any idea where the hell he was.

They arrived at Skylanders academy, Ray and Marcus bewildered yet enjoying the view. For Marcus it reminded him of Pre-Locust War Sera, everything was nice, lush and green. The place was a massive boarding school with buildings shaped like welcoming mansions as far as the eye can see.

For Ray the earth was a welcoming sight... to have a nap, his headache was terrible. He leapt right off Marcus and fell asleep in the grass next to the Dreamcast.

"Never a dull moment huh kid." Marcus smirked.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Graff's eyes bulged when he found out the truth about the "snacks", he was about to throw up until he held his puke in and just shrugged.

"Welp, there goes my appetite for the rest of the day, come on bro, let's hope this place has a game store." Graff hoped as Rocku followed him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Neptune spits out her pudding. "There's a game store?! Hey, hey! Wait for meeee!" Neptune exclaims, running after the two.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nadeko and Natsume notice Marcus and Ray on their walk to the gym.

Nadeko gave a cruel look and a condescending smile, but Natsume stopped by with a kind and open expression 

takashi-natsume-natsumes-book-of-friends

"Sorry about the mayhem before. This is a gathering of heros from multiple different universes. you're here in this academy to help defeat the villains from across multiple universes. If you have any questions about anything, you can just look through these records of mine. Ah, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Natsume Takashi, the scribe for this group, and this is Sengoku Nadeko, my bodyguard"

Nadeko walked up and suddenly had a shy but cheerful expression "H-hi, I'm Nadeko. I hope we get along". 

"Would you like to come with us for some training?" requested Natsume. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Surprised.png

"I was eating HUMAN?!" Katii reeled back in horror as she dropped her now singed 'chocolate bar' But... But... That's impossible, it tasted so good! It had a flavor to it... A flavor that tasted chocolatey, probably the greatest sweetness in the world! In the UNIVERSE! I actually LOVED it..."

The cat stoped to think about it.

Confused.png

"Then again, it is it really considered cannibalism if I'm a cat and...."

Katii slapped herself for thinking such a creepy thought

fear.png

"NOPE!! Nope! Nope! Nevermind, it's bad. all bad. Burn it. Burn all of it."

Katii shuttered at the candy made from hell. Trying to change the subject, she turned to Sayaka.

"Hey um.... miss... blue... hair? Sorry, I'm kind of new here... but uh, you said you were going to the music store or something? Mind if I join you?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Marcus surveyed the area, picked up Ray and began to figure out where he should start from here when two more people walked up to him. He noticed one of them giving him a very shady look while the other seemed to be genuinely happy to see him.

"Sorry about the mayhem before. This is a gathering of heros from multiple different universes. you're here in this academy to help defeat the villains from across multiple universes. If you have any questions about anything, you can just look through these records of mine. Ah, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Natsume Takashi, the scribe for this group, and this is Sengoku Nadeko, my bodyguard"

Nadeko walked up and suddenly had a shy but cheerful expression "H-hi, I'm Nadeko. I hope we get along".

Marcus held his hand out for a shake. "Marcus Fenix." "This fur ball that's currently half-awake is Ray."

Marcus shakes Ray enough to stir him from his sleep so that he greets his new 'friends'.

"HiI'mRay....zzzzzz"

Marcus shakes his head and his given the records by Natsume. 

"Well I'll guess I'll be seeing you two around then?" He asks.

Marcus makes a mental note to be wary around the body guard something about her is very off.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka nods at Katii. "Sure, you can come along! You a music fan too?" She asks.

"Classical is my favorite. Rock is pretty good too."

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy.png

"Classical, huh? I used to listen to that all the time back where I came from! I love collecting them whenever I had the coin or the time to ste- I mean borrow. Hehehe..." 

• Thumbs Up 1