Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

here are my two heroes... and an interesting dynamic to include!

JADE EMERALD.

proxy.jpg?t=HBhfaHR0cDovL29yaWcwMC5kZXZp

Jade Joy Emerald  is the daughter of Knuckles the Echidna.  She is independant, bold and rebellious. She wants to be freed from his overbearing and somewhat overprotective parenting style. She is 16 and wants a chance at taking care of herself. Knuckles, however, still sees her as a kid. She is a good fighter who prefers kicking to punching. she is a bachidna..... 

Elemental type: 

latest?cb=20160925223430  Dark 

Battle Class: latest?cb=20160718232234   ( she is very sneaky ) 

KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA (EMERALD)

latest?cb=20100701010631

BIO:  36 year old Knuckles married Rouge and is now the lucky dad of 4 kids....however, trouble has come and his oldest daughter Jade ran off to "save the world"  he could not allow her to go alone so he is joining her on her adventure. it could be good bonding time, or it could be a disaster!

Element: 

latest?cb=20160925223434 Earth 

Battle Class: 

latest?cb=20160718232041

( and I am reading to catch up with the story and make my entrance)

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka were the first to run out the Academy.

"Well, well. If it isn't the first one to die!" The cloaked figure exclaims.

Sonic cracks his knuckles. "Spellslamzer, the king of the Spell Punks! What did your mom tell you about crashing parties?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Graff and the others came out of the Academy confronting the threat, Graff was worried where his younger bro gone, but he was older and had to fight too getting his stance ready.

"Darn it, of all the times Rocku left for training, you'd think he'd be the first one to take this guy out," Graff thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

"And you brought little bears to help you out too? How ironic!" Spellslamzer charges up a ball of purple energy.

Sonic looks at Sayaka. "You know what to do."

Sayaka looks back at Sonic, head tilted in confusion. "No, I don't. Do I charge ahead? Do I charge up a water attack?"

Sonic pushes Sayaka out of the way. "No! You dodge!" The two barely dodge Spellslamzer's energy ball.

"Running away? That's sssooo unlike you!" Spellslamzer taunts.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jade runs up to the academy door. "Oh my gosh... How did I wake up so late???  My lame sister didn't get me out of bed like she always does. Oh well.." she sighed. as she caught her breath she looked at the large academy. "Wow.... this is it"  She felt emotional... a feeling that never really happened to her as she was not a very emotional girl. "I am finally going to fight! it  is me against the World!" as she entered the gate everyone ran past her. 

" WAIT GUYS!!!! Wait for MEEEE!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Nagito follows everyone outside and see the threat

latest?cb=20160427100747

"Oh geez! Today is really unlucky!"

latest?cb=20160427100509

"But then again, we do have some heroes, who main purpose is to spread hope through the world and to defeat... despair." Nagito thought out loud, as he failed to notice a energy ball is coming his way until the very late second

"Whoa!" Nagito exclaimed as he quickly gets down on the ground. The energy ball manage to crash into a tree, in which fall down and hits another tree that starts a domino effect. They all fall down toward Spellslamzer, potentially crushing him if he doesn't do something about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Belial Edge!" Ragna shouted as he leapt through the air and flew towards Spellslamzer, Blood-Scythe first. Spellslamzer moved out of the way out of Ragna's attack. "Damn I thought sneak attacks would work. He's really on edge."

• Thumbs Up 2

Graff suprising felt a bit ticked by the bear remark.

"Hey I'm not a bear! I'm a rock cavy, look it up!" Graff yelled angrily at him as he charged at him trying to get a hit...only to have Spellslamzer summon a book and slam Graff like a pancake.

And funny enough, he actually looked up the species on an actual animal book.

• Thumbs Up 2

The tree lands on Spellslamzer, which only causes him to deflate, leaving nothing but a cloak. "What are you, Obi-Wan Kenobi? And you accuse me of running away!"

"Running away? I'm just getting started!" Spellslamzer's voice can be heard all around them as the cloak shoots out two dark balls, spawining two small creatures.

latest?cb=20131230022717

271?cb=20150404190212

"Spell Punks! Just like Spellslamzer! Sending out his mooks to fight his battles!" Sayaka grits her teeth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jade Caught up and looked at the battle at hand . 

"I am going to sneak up on him from the back!" she decided and circled around behind him. As soon as she had a safe view she took out a ninja star. "I can fight with my legs, but this is far less suspected!" she threw it full force at the enemies. THERE IS MORE!!!" she thought. Now she had to take action ! she quickly threw two stars at them . they missed though ...

• Thumbs Up 1

The Undead Spell Punk gets hit by the star, writhing in pain. The Life Spell Punk releases a green beam at his partner, healing the wound the ninja star gave him. The Undead Spell Punk cackles as it activates his spell, raising skeletons from the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

"it is no use! I need to take out that healer!!" Jade was desperate for an answer on what to do. She watched carefully as the battle proceeded. The Spell punk was too fast to hit with a star. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Graff being still flattened, muttered hopelessly and the mooks ran toward him.

"Welp...I guess I'm no match here..."

"THAT'S WHAT THEY THINK!" shouted a familiar voice to Graff as a small red figure came from the top of the academy and landed on the battlefield.

Rocku arrived shortly after his training noticing the commotion and facing the Spell Punks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic homing attacks several of the skeletal trolls. "About time you guys showed up!" He says.

Sayaka unleashes her cutlasses, creating a circle of swords around her. She begins to throw them at the trolls, causing them to break apart and burst into dark ash.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jade saw a rock a the top of the hill. It was large and it could land on the Spell punks and at least hurt them. She noticed they moved in a pattern and if she timed it just right, it would land on the healer!  She flew to the top quickly and pushed the rock down. It landed flat on the healer's head and caused him to lose his bearings.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Ah, what? Geez, this is getting ridiculous right now..." muttered Nagito in annoyance, "Guess that balanced out my good luck of those trees..."

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Graff being still flattened, muttered hopelessly and the mooks ran toward him.

"Welp...I guess I'm no match here..."

"THAT'S WHAT THEY THINK!" shouted a familiar voice to Graff as a small red figure came from the top of the academy and landed on the battlefield.

Rocku arrived shortly after his training noticing the commotion and facing Spellslamzer's goons. 

Nagito notices Graff and points at him

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Hey come on! You suppose to be a warrior of hope! Believe in your brother's word and fight back."  Nagito dramatically exclaims toward the flatted bear.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Life Spell Punk exploded into dust, making the Undead Spell Punk nervous. He continued to spawn more trolls in an attempt to protect himself until another Life Spell Punk arrives.

Jade could feel something tap on her shoulder, but she couldn't see anything.

"Hey! Lady! Look out!" Sayaka yells. "You got a Magic Spell Punk behind you!"

• Thumbs Up 1

The touch scared her at first as she was not expecting anyone to be up top the mountain. she turned quickly just to see the life spell punk hit her and she fell down. she quickly stood up and kicked him in the face. 

"Thanks, girl..." jade said quickly. "I am Jade. umm," She struggled to think of a brilliant title for her new self. " independant um, contractor, and you? " "That sounded real stupid ..."  she thought. and before she could get lost in her thoughts, she threw another swift kick to the life Spell piunk before he could injure her again.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, I'm Dan said:

Nagito notices Graff and points at him

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Hey come on! You suppose to be a warrior of hope! Believe in your brother's word and fight back."  Nagito dramatically exclaims toward the flatted bear.

As Rocku was busy fighting the Spell Punks hand to hand, Graff realized Nagito was right!.....Of course he still couldn't get this guy's deal with 'hope', Graff popped up to his regular shape and let out a fierce battle cry and boosted at the Spell Punks like a raging bull.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sayaka Miki." The Disciple says, shaking Jade's hand. "Disciple Leader in Training."

A rock can be seen heading towards the two but Sayaka easily slashes it into tiny pebbles. "We got an Earth Spell Punk, here! Watch out for rocks!"

latest?cb=20160427100509

"Earth Spell, huh..." Nagito thought... and suddenly gets a idea!

latest?cb=20160427100747

"Hey, isn't earth element guys suppose to weak against air? We could possibly defeat with wind or something of that sort."

"Good idea!" Sonic says. "Good thing I'm an Air Element!"

It was then Sayaka got an idea. "That's it! We can beat these guys easily if we know their weaknesses! Alter-Ego, gimmie the Element wheel!" Sayaka says, talking to the watch on her wrist.

alterego.png

"I'm on it!"

skylanders+elements+graph.jpg

"Light and Dark aren't weak or strong to anything. Keep that in mind."

"Good meeting you , Sayaka Miki!"

Jade heard Nagito shout

"Hey, that guy, the blue one, I can tell he is a wind type yeah? why doesn't he take ot this earth dude while we take out the undead punk!" "hmm... he looks like my uncle Sonic... but hey , whatevs.."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Air....that could work!" Rocku exclaimed, then he looked at his brother who looked at him back.

"You ready for this?"

"Oh yeah"

The bros grabbed hands together and spun around so fast so many times that they managed to create a small red/green tornado!

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'll take the Earth Spell Punk as well!" Sonic says, dashing off. "Sayaka, take on the Fire one!"

"Got it!" Sayaka leaps off the ground and lands in a red Spell Punk, blasting water at it with her hands.