Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Marcus hears that bear's name and puts his cutlery down. He pauses as what he just heard and remembers that bear bragging about something to do with a power core being attached to something that could drain 'the goodness' out of someone and make them 'drown in their own despair' so much that they could be used to power things like a rechargeable battery...

His skin crawls with the thought of someone like Ray being put through that... the bear was just another Locust queen in his eyes. One that had to go. And if it meant he was stuck with these freaks... so be it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_ng2v2fqgDx1rw29u3o1_1280.jpg

"Hello, I'm Sanae Kochiya, a wind priestess and a living God. I'm glad my miracle worked well" said Sanae, in a gentle, soothing manner. 

Sanae turned her seating position towards Ray, and tried to help him be more comfortable. 

"Don't worry, I'll help you. I've also left a familiar world and into a far different world, where I was considered living food and was hunted constantly. I won't let you feel the same fear" 

She petted his head, in an almost motherly fashion, but kept enough distance to avoid being pretentious. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah, this guy has a big grudge against Monokuma if you haven't figured it out already." Sonic says to Tails.

Tails looks at Marcus. "Understandable."

Meanwhile, Sayaka is explaining to Katii the importance of the CD.

"Look, that's the dude I had a crush on. The problem is that me and my world isn't in this multiverse! Therefore, this shouldn't be here! That means there is another universe based off my franchise here!" Sayaka explains. "You know what happens when my universe is involved in something? Despair, and tons of it!"

Blaze sternly walked by the the Music store in search of the transfer point to neo red mountain, where she last felt a faint presence of a Sol Emerald. 

She saw Katii and Sayaka and decided to ask them about it. 

"Excuse me, do you know where the teleworkers to other zones is?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Teleworker? You mean teleporter?" Sayaka asks. "Go to Alter-Ego back at the Academy. He should be able to take you to where you want to go."

"No problem." Sayaka nods. "I'll show this to Sonic, later. Right now, let's just continue looking around, Katii."

"But knowing my sadistic creator of my universe, my universe's presence is not good."

Ray smiled at Sanae Kochiya. At last some one that only wasn't going to eat him or turn him into something horrible but also was afraid of being eaten as well. 

He was so happy that he almost started glowing. He knew another lady like this one who was also a god of some sort. She was very tall and elegant and had such a lovely soothing voice to go with it. She'd check on him quite a bit in his dreams but after the portal incident he never saw or heard her again.

His face started to well up with tears... he missed his home, his friends and the lady... he missed them all and yet couldn't remember a thing...

• Thumbs Up 2

Katii was not exactly the most knowledgeable when it came to multiverses. But she gotten the basic gist of everything. 

Serious_Temp.png

"Hmmmm.... I got ya. Hopefully we find out just what the hell is going on here pretty soon."

Sonic finishes eating and sighs. "I just hope Sayaka's okay."

"She's been my apprentice for years now. And since she died countless times before, I can't let her get into any danger she can't handle on her own."

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Katii was not exactly the most knowledgeable in it came to multiverses. But she gotten the basic jist of everything. 

Serious_Temp.png

"Hmmmm.... I got ya. Hopefully we find out just what the hell is going on here pretty soon."

"Yeah. And if Monokuma enters my world, I don't know how messed up things will get." Sayaka replies.

Meanwhile at a game shop.

"Is it me, or is that guy on the box cover resembles a lot like Sonic, only less.....spherical?" asked Graff.

"Yeah, it seems to be a different Sonic, the same one we saw when we played Smash, could this be the real Sonic that comes from Blaze and Eggman's world?" Rocku figured.

"Yeah, and considering everyone else we've seen on a cover possibly have a real world, I wonder if video games are a sign or something, wonder if we'll be in a video game..." Graff theoried.

"Nah, come on, let's go purchase this game called: "New Super Mario Bros U"....you know I wonder who this Mario guy is anyway....." Rocku said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yeah, Sonic's questions himself sometimes. He's never seen a game with him in it. He still believes he's just some SEGA spin-off, but he has found no proof. Not even I know what he is..." Neptune says. "But anyway! I found my game!"

neptunia-cover.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

The sun was beginning to set, and the sky had a georgous gradient from a dazzling bright blue to a slightly overpowering bright orange. It was quite the sight.

Blaze was enjoying the view a little while, befor she met Komaeda, who was entering the academy too. They greated each other in a friendly manner, but Blaze quickly walked off, without allowing any friendly conversation. Komaeda was slightly upset, but enjoyed the slightly despairing relationship between them. He walked off too, in a different direction. 

Blaze didn't know what a big mistake she just did, as she was too preoccupied about getting her Sol Emerald as soon as possible. She met Alter-Ego "Alter-Ego, please take me to Neo Red Mountain zone. I believe that is where one of my Sol Emeralds are hidden". Alter-ego complied and sent Blaze away. 

A short while passed, and the sun was about to set. And then it happened.

The PAs screeched loudly and then Komaedas calm, but frightened voice could be heard "EVERYONE COME TO THE PRODUCTION RO---". And then there was a long drawn out screeching noise. Komaeda was cut mid speech and it was clear somebody had cut him off. 

There was danger in the academy, how it appeared there or any of the details were unimportant at this immediate moment. Komaeda was in danger. Everybody knew what to do next. 

New stoy: A surprise party

The PA turned back on again, for just a moment, right before everyone could act.

"Hello, this is Sengoku Nadeko speaking, please don't come if you value your life"

monogatari-15-23-sengoku-nadeko.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wha-What's going on?! Let me in!" Sonic yells. "What happened to Nagito?!"

"I'll handle this...." Graff assured as he backed up a bit and charged like a raging bull as he let out a battle cry and.

*SLAM*

Graff crash through the doors actually managing to open as he lied on the floor with a slight headache.

"Hehe....headrush." However, his little joke was over instantly when he saw a sight that shocked him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and the others rush into the room to see a horrific sight.

"You... you gotta be kidding..." Sayaka holds her hands in front of her mouth as she looks at the pink stains of blood splattered across the walls.

• Thumbs Up 1

"NAGITO!!?" Graff yelled horrified, as he ran to him.

"Nagito! Nagito! Are you alright?! Who did this to you?! How did this happen!?......wait why is your blood pink?" Graff had so many answers for this and he watched the poor guy suffering all tied up with knives stabbed in his palms and chests.

Rocku became furious as he began to call for the possible culprit.

"ALL RIGHT! WHOEVER IS THERE, WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO NAGITO?! SHOW YOURSELF!"

tumblr_nt9r33bkK01u8a4v7o1_1280.jpg

"Oh, hi there, so you came? You caught me at a bad time, I still havn't wiped off his blood or taken out the spear yet, tehe" 

She then drew out her spear from his body slowly, allowing a flood of blood to pour out. She then wiped off the blood of her face. 

Medusa.Nadeko.full.1619600.jpg

"Sorry about the mess, you'll just have to deal with it. So what do you want to do now? Run away in fear? I'd recommend that if you treasure anything"

Sanae looked at her, horrified of her betrayal, but nevertheless calm. But something was very amiss. (Snake hair, what's that familiar power I can feel from her). And then it clicked. 

"NO! Did you consume a god? How dare you... Becoming a god through such horrid means!" 

Sanae prepared a battle stance. "I'll kill you bi*ch!" 

Fighting Sanae.png

• Thumbs Up 1

"You BASTARD!" Graff yelled angrily as he stood up to his stance.

"Just who the hell are you anyway?" Rocku asked.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ahaha, you don't recognise me anymore? I guess I changed quite a lot. I never knew becoming a god would lead to so much change. Do you think I still look cute? Here I'll give you a little fanservice ok?"

tumblr_static_5i9fdrcddn48g48swgco0o4os.

"I went from this 

tumblr_njn1tmx2Du1svn9hfo1_500.gif

to this! Isn't my hair just wonderful? They're all venimous snakes, that I can duplicate en mass! Cool right? Having godly powers is really fun! Sorry about the little betrayal, but Komaedas death was requested." 

Nadeko was completely relaxed and playful. She wasn't wary of the fact that she was surrounded by a group of heros. She was overconfident, but had some basis for it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Neptune steps back a bit. "Ew! Messy! Okay, time to get serious!"

"I will not forgive you for this!" Purple Heart yells. "Prepare to spend eternity in Cloudcracker Prison, you fiend!"

"Well yeah, you used to be cute and to be honest, having a girl with god powers could've totally been cool and useful for us until you went and did something like THIS!" Graff ranted as he pointed to Nagito's body.

"Sorry, but we got no choice but to take you down for your actions!" Rocku said with fierce determination, "Now let's see you got, god or not!" 

The bros got into their fighting stances.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic gets out his Sentinel Sword, activating fire mode. "I'll... I'll... I'll..." Sonic, resisting the urge to just run up and stab her silly, takes a stand. "I'll make you pay!"

Tails runs downstairs to his lab, hoping he can create something to help.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sure, while I still have time, lets play"

Medusa.Nadeko.full.1610355.jpg

"But Tails, I won't let you go down there yet, there's still some time until those robot making machines are transported away after all"

She blocked all the doors with countless venimous snakes, but the doors weren't the only places full of snakes. The entire room was, and Nadeko was quite a distance away from everyone else. 

"you ought to be careful, those snakes are more than just venimous beasts, ufufufu"

Sanae's fury was erupting. "I wonder how many nuclear bombs you can take, before you go down!"

Nadeko giggled casually "I can take about 2000, maybe more. I wasn't told too much specifics about my dfensive capabilities, but as a god, I can regenerate easily, unlike you lot". 

"Well, eat one RIGHT NOW" Sanae tossed a small nuclear bomb at Nadeko and quickly created a shield for everyone. When the smoke cleared up, she wasn't there, and most of the snakes were still alive"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Snakes... why'd it have to be snakes..." Tails says, looking at the door. He runs up with the others and gets out his Utility Wrench.

"Tails, no! You'll get killed with your small Magic Reserve!" Sonic yells.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Tails responds, his Wrench now emitting an electric whip.