Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Upon seeing everyone leave Marcus follows to the academy only to be shut out at the last minute. 

"Where the hell is that A.I. when you need them?" Marcus groans. He keeps his gun steady scanning for threats.

________

On the other hand Ray was teleported straight to the battlefield! His fear reached his peak as he saw a boy with spikey frizzy hair lay dead in a pool of blood while snakes swarmed the room.

A glint in his eye appeared. Could he be ready to fight?! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii looks at Komaeda's body in shock. She may have not known the odd white haired luckster  personally... But seeing an ally fall? This was something she could not tolerate. With here eyes filled with tears, she pulled out needles, ready to throw them at the enemy before her.

"You... goddamn... MONSTER."

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_inline_n7u3pzF63x1shn0r5.png

"I'm slowly losing control of the facility, Marcus! But I should have enough to let you in!"

latest?cb=20160301183719

"Hopefully..."

"Peek-a-boo, I'm behind you~"

Suddenly Nadeko projuced herself from one of the snaked beside Tails and Ray. She held her spear, jokingly high as if to taunt the others. 

"And this is your demise~"

Sanae immidiately erected a barrier around them and came by Rays side. 

"you two, be careful and always stay close by us. She's dangerous, and strong. Natsume you stay close by too, can you tell us how strong she is?"

Natsume replied with fear and worry in his face "I still can't calculate it. She's definitely beatable and killable, but I can't measure how it'll be doable"

"Beatable? Killable? Funny joke Natsume, don't worry I won't harm you. I'm a merciful god after all!" Said Nadeko, giggling erratically and backing up. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Snakes? Please..." Rocku said smugly, as he dodged every snake's attempt at biting him and grabbed two of them using them as snake nunchucks beating up snakes in his path.

"Piece of cake." said Rocku.

"Uh, Rock? A little help here?" Graff called as Rocku turned his attention to his brother, who was covered in snakes...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic stays close to Tails, blocking off the snakes who are constantly trying to latch onto him. "Stay back! Ugh, you're even worse than the Serpentine! Or the first generation Metarex!"

"If only Cobra Cadabra or Pit Boss was here!" Sayaka wishes, slashing the snakes coming her way.

Purple Heart nods. "Tell me about it."

Marcus gets ready to rush through the door. The door opens only for snakes to come rushing out! With no cover Marcus fires his Lancer and begins to mow the snakes down.

"Snakes?!" "Great... I needed some cannon fodder after being trapped with that damn bear for so long!" He smirks as he grits his teeth, holding his position for the long hall.

______

Ray tilts his head up. And out of nowhere summons a steel chair!

With one hit a ton of snakes are sent flying out of the room as steel hits their heads with great force! The others are shocked.

"Snake lady you will not eat my friend Sanae." Spinning his chair around poised to strike.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160301183719

"Good luck, you guys. You're gonna n-n-need i-i-iiiiiiiiiiiii"

Alter-Ego shuts down as the snakes take full control, his green monitor turning black.

Katii was seething as she was taking out the snakes, throwing needles at them, clawing at them with both her hand and feet, and stabbing them with her dagger. There was nothing but blind rage seething through her. No internal monologuing, no thinking about how she'll be writing this in her book that millions would read...

...nothing but violence and hatred filled her mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tails uses his electric whip to wrap up a bundle of snakes and electrocute them into piles of ash. "These things just keep on coming!"

"Katii! Be careful not to hit us!" Sayaka warns, scared of her potential.

"W-we need help!" Ray cried as he ran up the wall trying to lead the snakes away from the others.

A small voice called out to him. "Ray, my child it has been so long!"

Ray recognised that voice. "Illumina!" "Where are you?"

"Far away my child... I am using the last of my strength to find you."

"I shall send you three allies to help you but after this I will never be able to see you again..."

Ray welled up with tears as snakes lunged after him with full force and viciousness.

"Do it now!" He cried "We need all the help we can!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Nadeko was slightly upset at this change of events. She was, aware that the restricted space of the room was limiting her stregth, and making her snakes easier to kill. She hacked into the room and activated the transporter to transport everyone to a large, underwater area.

Tropical Coast Act Medusa

The expansive stage, allowed Nadeko to space out her snakes, while keeping them in high density, while also trapping everyone in and allowed her to keep her distance from others. "If you guys are really going to insist on ruining my fun so much, then... I have to fight properly"

LOOwVo7.jpg

She produced several dozen spears from her hair, and tossed them at near Sonic speeds. She was starting to get used to her power, and wasn't holding back anymore

"Don't underestimate a god, even if I'm new. I'm better than that phony living god, Sanae, and none of you are a match to me!"

Sanae wasn't taking this. "Who do you think you're calling a phony living god! I'll take you down you failure of a god! Take this!"

Spell card: Grey Thaumaturgy

latest?cb=20070821030900

Nadeko, not even bothering to try to dodge, used a few hundred snakes to absorb all the shots. However her supply of snakes shortened for a short while. 

Sonic jumped up and used his sword to reflect every spear. As they land, Sonic grabs one and it turns blue. "I may be a Knight class, but I have some Sentinel skills too!" He says as he spins the spear around.

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus was shocked, he finally just got inside the academy after shooting down so many snakes and now he was back at square one with even more snakes! At least everyone else was with him, what ever good that'll do.

"DOES ANYONE HAVE A F***ING PLAN B?!" He bellowed, reloading his gun behind a tree. 

______

Ray fell to the ground forgetting that he's no long in a room... he curls into a ball as snakes get ready to strike.

"Unity I summon thee!"

"Please protect my friends and family!"

Three lights boomed into the area blinding the snakes... and slowly three figures descended down...

• Thumbs Up 1

"I can't think of a plan B right now!" Sonic yells. "I usually need some time to take a breather before I can think of something! Plus... I usually have an army."

Purple Heart snaps her fingers. "We just need to make a shelter to formulate a plan. We can't go on like this for long!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Nadeko wholeheartedly accepted Sonics spear with a smile, as if she were mocking him. She died, and disappeared. One of the spears that Sonic knocked by, fell beside Marcus, and Nadeko used that to appear next to him 

"Did you know, I can regenrate from any of these spears? Or perhaps I can regenerate from more than just the spears? Well, you might not have a plan B, but my plan B is to stab you when you don't expect it!"

She raised her spear, ready to stab Marcus, but then the sudden light blinded her. She quickly realised how disadvantagous her situation was, as Marcus was unfazed from the light, and she immediately bounced back and flew off. 

nadeko1.jpg

"Oopsie, that was close! I wonder what that light is though... No matter, they're just more toys!" she said, slightly gnashing her teeth. She wanted to activate and set up larger curses, but still hadn't grasped a strong hold on how they worked. On the other hand...

"Take this! Lord Suwako, I ask you to produce a venom no snake can handle" As Sanae spread a widespread snake poisen, that was somewhat effective"

But Nadeko wasn't too bothered. She was still confident she could bite back even harder.  

"Where am I?" asked the stunned panda girl. One minute she was trapped in a despair machine the next minute, she was freed and now surrounded by snakes?

"Eeek!" Screamed the pink dragon! "Snakes!, I hate snakes!" She yelled, why couldn't she have been sent somewhere safe... It was bad enough being tormented by that mean bear!

"I guess we gotta fight for our freedom now?" Said the odd looking pink critter. It's tiny wings flapping about. "Ooooo the ocean!" "I love the ocean!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic looked at the spear, which is still under his full control. "Hmm..." He passes it over to Tails. "You know what to do." He says.

Tails looks at the spear. "Right!" Holding it in place while scanning it with the DEUS.

• Thumbs Up 1

The tiny pink critter smiles knowing their element extremely well, they decide it's time to perk some folks up!

"Smiling Heart!" they yell giving the snakes a big grin. The snakes seem to be rather pleased to see the little critter and slither on over for a pat!

"You're all not so bad are you?" they grin!

Nadeko, in an attempt to mock them, decided to change her clothes, there and then. She also teleported the shrine from the academy to her, which increased her spiritual strength. 

"There we go, this is much more comfortable! You guys are so boring, like, I even changed while you're trying to fight me. Come on". 

But it was mostly a bluff. While she definitely held the advantage for now, she was going almost all out, and wasn't capable of taking control of all her godly powers. But, she was confident that she could keep up the pace, until help came. After all, she was just playing around! And the shrine would definitely help.

Monogatari+Series+Second+God+Nadeko.png

"You guys are so weak!" said Nadeko in a very condescending manner. 

Natsume gave some notes on Nadekos strength to Tails "Hey, these are what I've gathered about her, use this and that spear to find out a weak point. Be quick, we don't have time to rest!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka slashes away at more snakes. "There's so many of them!" She gets an idea. "Haven't done this before... but it's a little trick Nya taught me... Ninjaaaaaago!"

Sayaka spins into a tornado of water, sending the snakes flying all over the place, keeping her safe for now. "Sonic, can't we call for backup?!"

"We can't! The snakes cut off our DEUS communications!" Sonic yells. "Who else can we call?"

Sayaka digs into her skirt pockets, and finds something rattle inside. "I think I got something..."

The panda notices Sayaka and Sonic in a bit of trouble and summons her car?! She hops in and starts driving, running the snakes over. She toots the horn at them. "Hey! You guys need a lift?"

The pink dragon is at a loss at what to do flies up and tries to find a safe place to hide. "What's going on?!" "I'm scared!" She cries.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka jump on. Sonic looks at Sayaka. "What do you have?" He asks.

Sayaka chuckles. "Well, since we can't summon our fellow Disciples, we need to call upon friends in this multiverse. What's better than calling a friend who can't die?"

"Who?" Sonic asks.

Sayaka gets out her DEUS watch and a slot opens up as she gets out a small medal.

(Ignore Nate and replace it with Sayaka)

"Robonyan? Perfect!" Tails exclaims.

"Finally got that plan B huh?" Marcus replies as he hops on the boot of the car. "I'll provide cover." Marcus begins firing upon the snakes trying to get into the car.

"Time to go!" Yells the panda. "Hold on to something!"

She revs up and drives at full speed to get away from the hordes of snakes. Marcus firing so that Sonic ans Sayaka can summon Robonyan properly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It appears you are suffering from an infestation of the demonic reptile variety! I will assist!" Robonyan boldly declares. "I will first begin by deploying bait!"

Robonyan's mouth opens, releasing hundreds of Choco-Bars onto the ground. "Nobody can resist the almighty Choco-Bar bait technique!"

• Thumbs Up 1