Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Nadeko realises something is up and decides to act up, instead of laze around on her shrine. She disolves into a snake and reappears from another snake closer to the heroes.

"Don't underestimate me! I won't let you succeed! I can do close combat very well too!"

She slashed at the car which swerved around her spears, but she finally managed to hit the engine with a spear toss. She ran up to them and swiped at them, before vanishing and reappearing further back and tossing several dozen spears at them. She repeated the close to mid range teleportation combat, keeping many of the heroes at bay, while the snakes kept the others distracted.

Sanae ran up to nadeko, "I won't let you do as you please!"

Spell card: Seven syllable stabs

latest?cb=20091018051303

"That should keep her movements restricted for a few minutes! Try to counterattack a bit and get some momentum!" Ordered Sanae. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray uncurls from a ball noticing the snakes are busy fighting the others. He sees Sanae holding off the snake lady and decides to act. He summons his chair and rushes at her with full force, the air carrying him along at rushing speed. 

If he's going to die, he's going to die in a blaze of glory... hopefully.

• Thumbs Up 1

"A splendid idea!" Purple Heart says to Sanae, getting ready to attack. "Neptune Break!" She yells as she charges ahead.

"Rocket punch!" Robonyan fires bost of his fists alongside Purple Heart.

Sayaka charges up her cutlasses and pulls a trigger on the handle, shooting both blades.

Sonic points his sword at Nadeko as Tails charges it up with his Wrench's electricity, shooting a fireball cracking with electric energy.

Marcus gets behind the car and fires rapidly at the snakes giving the others time to fully charge their attacks while the panda lady grabs her wrench and uses it's magic to fix the engine.

"Hurry up!", "I can't keep these bastards at bay forever!" Marcus yells.

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii continues to slice and stab away at the snakes. As she finished the last few off, It was at that moment she finally began to regain some of her senses, and began realized how reckless she was, slashing and tossing needles without any care. 

Serious_Temp.png

"Ugh, careful Katii... Focus!" She thought to herself she turned around to notice what everyone else was doing. 

Readying her dagger and taking in a deep breath, she tossed it at the medusa-like girl.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Just as Neptune finished her attack, snakes began to latch onto Purple Heart, burying her. "Help! I'm under attack!"

Robonyan flies to her and opens his mouth, revealing a vacuum, sucking up all the snakes, revealing that the snakes forced Purple Heart back into her human form.

"Geez, these snakes have gone in places they shouldn't be going!" Neptune says.

Robonyan tilts his head. "Now is not the time to laugh about potential interspecies sexual harassment."

Nadeko was gutted, stabbed, ripped to shreads, and pulverized all in a few seconds. She fell.

monogatari-15-12-sengoku-nadeko.jpg

But it wasn't enough. She still had a lot of strength in her. She giggled, "Oh I see, so that's how it's going to be. You've clearly underrestimated me. You think those small fry snakes meant anything?" The ground began to crumble and shake. 

tumblr_nqdm6y67dB1s44uweo3_540.gif

"Welcome to the real stage! This is where you'll be fighting, atop of this flood of snakes, where you can't escape from them, and there is no end of them! You think you can end these snakes? so long as I have my strength that will never happen! Now prepare to fight on my turf"

The entire stage was full of snakes, who were acting as a treadmill, pushing everyone away. It was like a real platforming stage, except with the platforms being moving, poisonous snakes that could attack and harm everyone. Nadeko was learning more and more about her power, but she was still barely ontop of things, only enough to let her still be condesending and have fun.  

• Thumbs Up 3

The tiny pink critter notices Neptune depowered and flies over to her. "Are you O.K.?" "Here let me help you out!" They smile and summon ocean love. Neptune is safe inside a giant pink heart shaped bubble that the snakes can't get to.

How ever the others are struggling and Marcus gets attacked by a snake being bitten on the shoulder. He drops his Lancer and falls unconscious then gets thrown off the platform by the snakes being narrowly saved by the pink dragon struggling to carry him.

"HELP! I NEED HELP!" she screams.

Ray is overwhelmed by snakes and starts to break down trying to reach the snake lady, while the panda girl desummons her car knowing it'll be useless against the snakes.

• Thumbs Up 2

Robonyan tries to move, but his thrusters are no match for the snakes.

Sonic and Tails are buried under their might, the spear Tails has being nowhere to be found. Neptune is stuck in a bubble, fearfully looking at the destruction. This ony leaves one last Disciple standing: Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Crap!" Katii shouted "I thought for sure that would have been a Coup De Grace!"

Before Katii could react, a tidalwave of snakes washed over her. Despite being bitten and buried under the force of the reptiles, Katii continued to fight, both the snakes and her fading consciousness.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Extra Smile!" the tiny pink creature yells as a rainbow light showers the area blinding the snakes just enough to help the others escape. They then hop inside the bubble with Neptune.

"I'm pooped..." "I really need more practice." they sigh.   

• Thumbs Up 1

The Disciples laid down, weak, but conscious. "Sayaka...." Sonic groans, reaching out for her. "Just... run..."

"I'm not running away. I'm not turning back!" Sayaka's eyes turn gold. "Oktavia, let's go!" The water of Tropical Coast begins to bend to her will as it wipes out the snakes. As the water clears, her witch rose alongside her master.

latest?cb=20120528230249

• Thumbs Up 2

Sanae was also having a very hard time against the snakes. She thought about what she could do and saw the surrounding them. She came up with a quick retreat plan. 

"Guys, trust my wind, I'm going to use all my strength to take us into the water. I can create a gap there withmoses' miracle! Trust me!" She said desperately, already preparing for the retreat to safety. 

• Thumbs Up 2

As Oktavia begins attacking the hordes of snakes, Sayaka runs up to Sanae. "I can help. I have command over the water as well." She says.

Rocku and Graff were practically drowning in the snake ocean, Rocku was trying his hardest punching every snake in his way.

"An ocean of snakes? Oh boy could this get any worse?" Rocku complained, then he noticed that his wave of snakes appeared to die as Rocku smelled nothing rather disgusting.

"Graff......did you just fart?"

".....all these snakes were starting to make me nervous..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"OK, please create a gap in the water, I'll bring everyone over using Yasakas divine wind!" Sanae said urgently.

Sanae didn't wait for a reply, she immediately behan t start the ritual for the divine wind. It was a large attack that would likely confuse nadeko too. 

"Ok I'm ready" said Sanae, "let's get this going and start our counterattack!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Robonyan, still ready to fight stands alongside Sayaka. He salutes. "I will assist by bringing the injured Skylanders to safety. I recommend calling as many Yo-Kai friends as you can."

"Got it. I know who else to call." Sayaka nods. "Get my friends to safety."

"Sayaka, are you sure you can do this?" Sonic asks.

Sayaka smiles. "Yeah. Trust me." Sayaka creates a gap in the water. "Now go!"

"CAN I GET SOME HELP PLEASE!" The pink dragon cries out struggling to grip on to Marcus' bulky armor while barely maintaining flight.

Ray struggles again against the snakes trying to fly he calls out for help. "HELP!" "I NEED HELP PLEASE!"

The tiny critter controls the bubble and takes Neptune to the exit they sense is being created. "Well time to go I'm afraid." 

The panda girl manages to grab a hold of the bottom of the heart shaped bubble before snakes try to attack her. She is absorbed into the bubble and manages to escape the snakes.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Lord Yasakas, give us your blessings and divine wind and lead us to safety!" chanted Sanae 

182269.jpg

It was a grand and beautiful attack, that simultaneously blew away Nadeko while bringing all the allies into the water. 

"See Nadeko? That is the true power of a God..." Sanae said haughtiness before nearly falling over. 

"sorry, I'm quite exhausted, I've used too many grand scale miracles without rest. I'll maintain my safety in this water bubble, so don't worry about me. I'll try to join as soon as possible again" Sanae said, apologetically but determined. 

Nadeko was quite frustrated. 

monogatari_series_second_season-15-nadek

"how dare she take away my fun... I had them almost done for! Calling herself a God, that sham. I'll get her... No matter I still have the advantage" 

Nadeko sent her flood of snakes after them, although she was aware it'd take a short while until her attack reached them. She started subtly gnashing again. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka looks around, noticing the many people who needs help. "Come on, out my friends!"

"Calling Shogunyan!"

"Calling Roughraff!" (Had to use Japanese footage since American footage on Youtube looks like crap)

"Calling USApyon!" (Doesn't exist in English yet)

"Calling Blazion!"

"And calling Jibanyan!

The five summoned Yo-Kai appear alongside Robonyan, ready for action. "I think we got a good team, here!" Sayaka chuckles.

Edited by Failinhearts
  • Thumbs Up 1

Katii, gasped in some air, relieved that she was finally out of that scaly prison. 

"Ugh, thank god .. or that god I guess i should say." Katii though to her self as she sighed in relief. "No time to rest, though pretty sure that's not the last we've seen of those snakes..." 

Katii shuffled through her pack and pulled out a few needles. At her somewhat weakened state, she knew she wouldn't be able to throw as far... but she knew could still do what she could to fend off the oncoming snakes.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Robonyan, Blazion! Help the others!" Sayaka says. Robonyan and Blazion nod as they head out to save the others trapped by snakes.

"The rest of you, we gotta take her down! Right, Jibanyan? Jibanyan?" Sayaka looks down to see Jibanyan laze about.

tumblr_nxxkk45Mqx1uggplj_frame1.jpg

"Nya, do I have to? I mean, Robonyan left some Choco-Bars there I wanna take advantage of, and..."

Sayaka facepalms. "You know, if you laze around like that, the snakes will just EAT your Choco-Bars, right?"

Jibanyan stands right up. "Let's go! We can't let them eat my precious stockpile!"

The pink dragon is sucked into the wind vortex towards the exit where the yo-kai are. She then flops to the ground completely exhausted, panting like hell. Marcus is unceremoniously dropped next to Roughraff. He struggles to regain consciousness but the venom is too strong...

Ray is sucked into the wind. He's free and in the air. He gets rid of his chair and rides the wind back to the exit staring furiously at the snake lady.

• Thumbs Up 1

"We got an almost dead one, 'ere!" Roughraff calls. "Come on, tough guy. Getting killed by venom means you went down like a punk! Is that what ya wanna call yourself in the afterlife, a punk?!"

Sayaka runs up to Roughraff and Marcus, using her healing powers to extract the venom's effects. "Phew... that was close."

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I have had it with these freaking snakes in this freaking room!" Graff yelled at this point as he tired of this fight.

He prepared himself for one of his attack as he jumped up in the air and yelled.

"GRAFF GRAVEL BARRAGE!!!" Graff glowed a green aura around his body and starting shooting multiple green energy blasts at many of the snakes wiping out a good amount of them. 

• Thumbs Up 1