Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Marcus sturrs from unconsciousness and notices his Lancer is gone. "Awww shit!" He snarls. "I knew that girl was an asshole but I didn't realise she was a massive one!"

He rubs his shoulder giving her a filthy look. 

"Now what kid?" Turning to Sayaka for a way to assist.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka hands Marcus one of her cutlasses. "I can make an infinite amount of them. So here, it's at least something to defend yourself with."

Meanwhile, Shogunyan slashes through a wall of snakes. "ULTIMATE SNAKE SPLITTINING SUPER SLASH!" He yells, announcing his new move to everyone.

Marcus starts to cut through any snakes heading towards their way. He notices Ray high in the air and calls out to him "KID!" "FORM UP!" he yells. Ray swoops down as Marcus hands him Sayaka's cutlass. "You're going to need that more than me kid." before tossing back up into the air. 

Ray wipes his tears away and begins to cut snakes left and right refusing to crack like last time. Sanae was putting herself on the line and so he is not letting that snake woman hurt her. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Snakes begin to approach Blazion, but as they reach his head, they burn into ashes. "Roar!" He laughs.

"Paws of fury! Nyanyanyanyanyan!" Jibanyan exclaims as he rapidly throws punches at any snake in his way, rocket punches from Robonyan flying beside him.

Ray riding the wind gathers up speed and begins to spin around becoming a tornado plowing through the snakes at break neck speeds. Marcus begins punching and curb stomping any snake that gets way too close to Sayaka and tosses them at other snakes. 

The pink dragon slowly drags herself to the exit too tired to continue.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eventually, all the snakes that were deployed by everyone, as they stand face to face against their main enemy. "What are you gonna do, huh?" Roughraff asks. "Send more snakes? Because I can do this all day!" He cracks his knuckles.

Terriful walked back into the story. <I guess you can say I SNAKED my way back in. Eh eh?> 

Terriful grabbed his sword and got ready to kill snakes. "Alright. I'm ready to be a consistent member of this story, so LET'S DO THIS!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Terriful turned to Rocku and said, "Oh yeah? Well what aboutttttttt... THIS ONE!" Terriful threw a rubber snake at Rocku.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rocku just stood there unfazed by the fake snake while Graff shrieked like a little girl.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, there's only one thing left to do..." Sayaka points at Nadeko. "Take her down!"

Suddenly, a cage of snakes fall on the ground, protecting her from any attacks coming their way.

"Seriously, can this person just fight like a man?!" Roughraff yells.

<AHA! There WAS more snakes. Take that Rocku.> Terriful ran towards the snakes and just swung his sword around like an idiot. He hit nothing except air.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ray landed on the ground with a thud. He was dizzier that he had ever been and couldn't remember where the hell he was. Marcus quickly picked up the cutlass from Ray. He then turned to Terriful and the two bears and bellowed "Will you three KNUCKLE HEADS focus on the snake B****!" pointing at her snake shield.

"Ray, help the dragon and get into the exit!" Ray not wanting upset Sarge staggered towards the pink dragon, helping her up and quickly both staggered to the exit.

"O.K. kid I hope you have a plan with these muppets." He asked Sayaka getting ready to fight along side her and the Yo-kai, cutlass in tow.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka thinks to herself for a while before snapping her fingers. "Robonyan, you got a grappling hook, right?"

Robonyan nods. "Indeed."

Sayaka claps her hands together. "Good. We're gonna crack this cage open like an egg." She gets out a cutlass. "I'm gonna go on one end and split my swords into chaind segments. Robonyan will take the other. We're gonna hold onto each other and use all of our strength to pull it open. Understood?"

Sayaka points at Shogunyan. "And if any snakes go down to attack us, slice 'em up!"

Shogunyan did a small bow. "I shall."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku who was still unfazed even by Marcus's insult just agreed. "Yeah yeah, come on Graff, let's think of a plan."

The rock cavy brothers went over to Terriful who was still "fighting" the snakes to come up with an team plan.

• Thumbs Up 2

Robonyan launches his fist, which is now chained, grabbing the left of the spherical cage Nadeko is enclosing herself in. Roughraff, Jibanyan and Blazion walk behind him, ready to pull.

Sayaka fires her sword at the right of the cage, ready to pull the opposite direction.

Shogunyan and USApyon wait in between, ready to fire any snake who dares to descend.

Terriful stopped swinging his sword and was panting. "*huff* Saw *puff* dudes... Alright... First off. Team name?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Marcus get's ready to cut any snake alive. He didn't have much experience with swords or whatever but right now staying alive was priority one. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're the Skylanders, Terri. Always have been." Sayaka says.

"We're not kiddo!" Roughraff yells.

"Rawr, rawr, raaaaawr!" Blazion shouts back.

Robonyan listens for a bit. "Shut up and pull, he said."

"TEAM GRAFF!" exclaimed you know who.

Rocku smacked him on the head to come up with a real name.

"Team Warriors alright? So here's the plan: I'll distract the snakes to come to us, I'll use a spin attack around the horde of snakes stunning them so Graff can throw one by one to to you getting your stance ready to slice them in half. Basically a game of snake baseball, sound like a plan?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Terriful turned to Sayaka and said something to the effect of, "Sub-team. Teamception. Mini-Teamo. Basically, a team within a team because crossover reasons."

Terriful then turned to Rocku and Graff and got his sword ready. "Alright, Team Warriors. I like it."

Terriful turned towards the snakes and sliced them in half as Graff threw them to Terriful. Terriful shouted "YEE-HAW!!!"

• Thumbs Up 2

'Team Warriors' seemed to have everything under control in terms of the snakes so everyone else can focus on Nadeko. Rocku was plummeling the snakes like a tornado, Graff was pitching them boomerangs and Terriful was enjoying a good ol endless match of snake baseball.

• Thumbs Up 2

A snake lands on USApyon as the others pull the cage open. "You better not bite me..." The snake attempts to do exactly that, biting into his spacesuit, but making only a scratch. This angers USAPyon greatly as a cloud of dark mist envelops his helmet.

tumblr_inline_o0wwmjlE2a1te9ub5_540.png

VADER MODE.

With that, USAPyon begins to shoot wildly at the snakes.

Marcus began cutting through the snakes that lept from the cage and tried to attack anybody on the ground. Making sure his new fellow 'gears' were not snake bait. He quickly had to dodge USAPyon's lasers.

"Watch it!" He yelled.

With the snake cage broken open, snakes began falling all over the place. This cues Shogunyan to jump on top of Roughraff's pompadour, sending him off into the sky to slice up more snakes.

"AIRBORNE CAGE BREAKING SERPENT SMITER!" He cries triumphantly.