Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Snakes come raining down from the broken cage. Marcus picks off the stragglers and provides support for the others, if only he had his damn lancer this would much easier.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, a giant sound can be heard. The Skylanders and the Yo-Kai turn around to see a massive snake approaching. "No, it can't be... she gained control of every snake in the multiverse!"

latest?cb=20120817010759

"The Great Devourer!"

"Oh you've got to be shitting me!" Marcus groans as the Great Devourer approaches. He readies his cutlass as the great beast approaches with more snakes in tow. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't let the venom get into your bloodstream! It can turn you evil!" Sayaka warns. 

Roughraff looks at himself. "Seriously?! I got no clothes and... oh wait, I can't bleed. I'm already dead. Sweet!"

Roughraff's relief was interuppted by the roar of the Great Devourer, eating up chunks of land from the battle zone.

"I've already been bitten once!" "I'm not being bitten again!" Hisses Marcus standing his ground with cutlass in tow.  He then noticed that maybe not all of the snakes where under Nadeko's control and a couple of them appeared to be fighting it.

"Sayaka, look!" Marcus points. "See if you can use your magic on those two and get them to snap out of Snake B****'s control!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"My magic doesn't work that way, does it?" Sayaka says. "But I do have an idea! Blazion!" She turns to her fiery Yo-Kai friend. "Inspirit them!"

"Rawwwr!" Blazion exclaims as he emits a red glow, causing several of the snakes feel super motivated to fight for good.

Three snakes shake out of the trance and slither over to Sayaka. "I'm Genghis, this is my partner Atilla and that big guy whose stopping the other snakes is Rattly!" 

"Thanks for saving our butts kid!" Replies Atilla.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Heh, no problem." Sayaka says. "Looks like Blazion's inspiriting worked like a charm!"

"Rawr!" Blazion pounded his chest rapidly with excitement.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nadeko was getting slightly exhausted "Crap...I'm not sure how to control that snake monster I summoned..."

Nadeko's hair turned back to normal for a short while, before immediately turning back into her medusa hair. 

nadeko.png

"What?! No! I can't be running out of strength so soon! I'm not even *Pant* tired... Ugh"

She extended her hair into whips that lashed around. Their ends had spears and were deadly. 

"That's it, I'm coming up to fight you now!"

She created a bunch of spears and tossed them before charging in and slashing, with not only the snakes in her hair, but also several spears in her hand. She also created several snakes in close combat, keeping everyone preoccupied while she recovered from her attacks. She was desperate, but still very strong. She saw the snake beast preoccupying the others and thought that it was fine to let it be, so long as it didn't bother her. 

• Thumbs Up 1

As Nadeko begins slashing at everyone, Sayaka looks for a plan. "Oktavia!" She calls, signalling Oktavia to fight the Great Devourer. As the two struggle, Sayaka begins to climb her witch.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae had recovered herself to a good enough standard. 

d71a71be-2d6f-4f12-a500-9c4e1cac22d6.jpg

She dropped down and blasted away Nadeko with her divine winds.

"Guys we're at the last push! Let's destroy that monster back there and pummel Nadeko!" 

Nadeko was growing frustrated with everything. Nothing was quite going her way.

commie-monogatari-series-second-season-2

"WHEN WILL YOU GIVE UP AND DIE ALREADY? I'm getting TIRED!" 

She leaped right back into battle, but with more vigor. 

Sayaka leaps onto the Great Devourer, getting out her chained swords and wrapping them around its neck. "Giddy-up!" She yells, now having control of the giant Serpentine monster.

"Got your number Snake B****!" Marcus mutters, smiling to himself as he instructs the three snakes Genghis, Atilla and Rattly to try and keep the other snakes away from the Sayaka.

"Keep those slithery bastards away from the witch!" He yells.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Great Devourer begins eating the other snakes, rapidly depleting Nadeko's army. 

"Now there's somebody that would put Hungramps to shame!" Jibanyan says. "I heard that thing can eat whole cities!"

Out of concern Marcus calls for the three snakes to fall back so that they do not get eaten by The Great Devourer. They slither back to him forming a ring around him to keep any rogue snakes at bay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka begins losing control of the Great Devourer as it tries to shake her off. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoooooa!" Sayaka yells as she almost loses her grip. "A little help, here?"

Marcus and the snakes begin to rush up the witch, climbing their way up until they get to the top. The snakes form a rope which Marcus chucks to Sayaka. 

"Grab a hold kid!" He calls out,

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka grabs the rope and wraps it around the Great Devourer, once again maintaining control. "Phew! Thanks! It's really hard controlling a giant snake demon who has the power to eat whole cities." She states in a joking manner.

"You're welcome, now let's finish her off and get the hell outta here." Marcus replies. He notices that she's starting to rapidly lose control of the snakes being summoned and that many of them begin to leave the area quickly.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Right!" Sayaka moves her rope up, causing the Great Devourer to leap into the sky and land on Nadeko, weakening her even more.

"I'll be surprised if she can breathe under that." Shogunyan says.

Marcus uses the witch to see if the snake woman is still alive and notices that she had squeezed out from under The Great Devourer and was limping away in her human form.

"Sayaka!" He bellows. "She trying to run off with the snakes!" Pointing to a small portal she made using her magic at the bottom right edge of the area.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh, no you don't!" Sayaka points at Oktavia, which nods and uses it's massive hand to block the portal.

"You aren't going anywhere!" Sayaka says.

Nadeko was limp, something was wrong. She still hadn't properly adapted to her God status, and fought far too long. She was limp, and felt far more tired than she actually was "I'm so annoyed.... Tired..." 

Sanae jump back. "is she giving up? No, this is the presence of... MISHAGUJI?!" Sanae flew away at full force "WE HAVE TO GET AWAY NOW! NADEKO HAS SUMMONED ANOTHER GOD!" 

Medusa.Nadeko.full.1619605.jpg

Nadeko's eyes were blank. The God whispered to her "what do you want from me?" 

Nadeko replied with full determination "I want to carry on playing, I still have energy... Help me defeat them and make them suffer."

The snake complied." I will support you in punishing those who oppose you". Suddenly, a terrible curse spread throughout the stage, killing all the fish in the water, and even all the snakes. If Mishaguji wasn't defeated, than the curse would kill everyone

Medusa.Nadeko.full_.1694262-e14484028311

Nadeko sat down, waiting for them to approach her so she could fight again. She may be weaker, but she had an ally. She was in the advantageous position. 

"Ahahaha, it's not over yet! I'll make you die slowly and painfully, just like Komaeda!" 

Marcus could slowly feel his strength being sapped away... 

"Oh shit, not again..." He groaned as he noticed the snake bite that was fully healed earlier had come back due to the curse... With his last act he threw his cutlass at Nadeko managing only to give her a graze on the cheek before collapsing again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now it's just Sayaka and the Yo-Kai...

Marcus' fall only enraged USApyon more.

latest?cb=20160410095542

EMPEROR MODE.

• Thumbs Up 1