Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Don't give up!"

Sanae healed everyone back up using a strong miracle. 

"Nadeko, you're not the only one who can summon gods! I'll purify Mishaguji with my own gods! Lord Kanako, Lord Suwako I ask you to come and aid in the fight against Mishaguji!"

gIzmhIK_49BPf_NzjIIT9Yo1_Uo_iEUFqoqG61FI

"Don't worry about Mishaguji! I'll hold him back with him with my gods! Just deal with Nadeko! But be quick... I don't have enough strength to hold this up for too long..." 

Kanako and Suwako stood beside Sanae and patted her head. "Don't worry, everything will be fine Sanae" said the tall beauty, Kanako with a loving smile.

"Well, let's go" demanded the petite frog like God, Suwako. 

tumblr_m6ajwu4xVb1rw29u3o1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly Marcus awakened again and this time with his Lancer laying right next to him! He quickly shook his head, picked it up and began firing at Nadeko.

"This is for that kid you murdered in cold blood!"

"I may have missed once! I'm not missing again!"

His bullets shoot off the snake heads from her hair causing her scream out in horror. How was that brute's aim that good let alone how could those bullets go that far? His weapon must have been blessed by Sanae!

• Thumbs Up 2

Jibanyan runs up to Nadeko, using Paws of Fury on her, weakining her bit by bit, pushing her to Robonyan.

"Rocket Punch!" He yells, as his fists launch Nadeko in the air.

Roughraff cracks his knuckles. "Time to hit a home run!" Nadeko falls in front of Roughraff, and soon after she experiences a large punch from the green Yo-Kai. This sends her flying over to Blazion, who punches her back to Roughraff, making the two play a game of punch ping-pong with her. 

When Blazion was done, he passes her over to Sayaka and Shogunyan, they both nod as the get their swords ready.

"SUPER VANQUISHING DEMON MEDUSA SLICER!" Shogunyan cries.

"What he said!" Sayaka adds as the two slice rapdily at her. While the two slice away, USApyon stands behind Nadeko, charging and firing a large laser at her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii, feeling revived, and noticing that the enemy was now open, knew that now was the perfect time to strike. Noticing her dagger on the ground, she quickly picks it up again, and takes aim.

Fierce.png

"Alright... Lets hope she doesn't pull some of that healing stuff again!"

with that said, she tossed her dagger, and some sharpened needles, just to be safe.

• Thumbs Up 2

"That's gotta be it! It has to be it... right?" Sayaka asks.

Robonyan stands by, unsure of what will happens next. "That answer is unknown."

Genghis, Atiella and Rattly cheer on from utop Octavia watching the yo-kai, Sayaka, Sanae, Marcus and Katii all pitch in and bring Nadeko down. 

"Go get her folks!" The snakes cheer while Rattly shakes his tail with glee. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, the Great Devourer rises.

Oktavia turns around as its eyes begin to glow, shooting giant lasers from the middle eye, knocking it out.

"Amazing what a couple upgrades from Persephone can do with your witch form, huh?" Sayaka chuckles.

• Thumbs Up 1

"That was AWESOME!" The snakes jump for joy after seeing the laser canon fire. Even Marcus was slightly impressed by how fast octavia reacted to getting rid of the giant snake.

But they still had to stop Nadeko or else they were all dead meat.  

• Thumbs Up 1

"AHAHAHA you need a lot more than that to kill me..." 

ThuCepV.jpg

"I'm a God, killing me isn't that easy!" 

Sanae and her gods were still struggling against Mishaguji.

"Sayaka try to deal with the great devourer! Mishaguji must have revived him!"  

Sanae than looked at Katii, Marcus, Ray and the rest. "I'll depend on you for fighting against Nadeko! Good lu- ugh" 

Sanae was busy fighting. As was everyone else. The situation was getting chaotic, but still much better than before. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Great Devourer rises, ripping off an arm from Oktavia furiously, causing her to retreat back into the Traptanium Gem Sayaka has in the old place of her Soul Gem. "Well, this'll be a lot harder."

Marcus and the Snakes leap off Octavia and are slowly lowered to the ground by Sanae's magic. Marcus kept firing however knowing that if he stopped he'd be swamped by snakes and he's not going through this again. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"How do we take out this guy?" Jibanyan asks, cowering behind Roughraff.

Sayaka thinks to herself, but then she notices a purple spot on the Great Devourer's forehead. "That's it! I remember! The Great Devourer can only be defeated by hitting it on the forehead with the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu!"

"But we don't have one of those." Robonyan says.

Sayaka looks at her hand as it glows gold. "No... but I have an alternative."

Marcus kept firing as the snakes turned to Sayaka. "You got a plan magic girl?" Genghis asked "Cause I don't think action man can hold off all those snake nor the cat lady alone..."

Rattly shook his rattle intimidating other snakes to leave the group alone while Atilla kept some rogue snakes away from Katii.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I certainly do!" Sayaka grabs onto Robonyan as he lifts into the air, above the Great Devourer's forehead. "I'm one of the two Golden Ones in existence. Chosen by the Golden Weapons of the Fictional Realm to protect all Multiverse as a leader of the Disciples. My Golden Power should be enough to take him down!" Sayaka holds her breath.

This is going to be messy. She thought.

Sayaka lets go of Robonyan, her hands glowing gold as she lands on the Great Devourer, causing him to explode into green slime.

Green slime covers the battlefield as Marcus takes cover behind a rock. "Oooo that's nasty." with a slight cringe. He quickly roadie runs to another position looking for Nadeko, finger ready on the trigger. The three snakes slither around Sayaka and the Yo-kai also looking for Nadeko.

"Where did she go?" Genghis asks.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I... don't know." Sayaka says, lookin around, but all she can find is goop. "Dammit! Did she get away?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae descended, somewhat exhausted. She managed to take out Mishaguji with the power of her two gods quicker than she expected. She concluded that Nadeko must have been unable to utilize Mishaguji to its fullest potential. "At this point, even if she does have a lot of energy, she probably hasn't adapted to it yet and feels exhausted even though she isn't. Now's our opportunity to capture her!" Explained Sanae.

Everyone ran off to find Nadeko. After a short while, Sanae found Nadeko running away. Sanae smashed down onto the ground, tossing Nadeko backwards. "I won't let you escape!" All the heroes surrounded her, making the situation look that much worse for her. But she wasn't giving up. She fought on, using her pure willpower.

Medusa.Nadeko.full.1602198.jpg

"Don't... Underestimate... ME!" 

Nadeko began to toss and slash with her snake spears frantically. Each of her strikes were incredibly powerful, but it was her last breath. Everyone felt motivated by the fact that they could finally bring her down soon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"And don't underestimate us!" Sayaka says, charging up her magic for one final strike. The Yo-Kai follow up by charging up their Soultimate attacks, making sure that this assault will be the end of this.

To keep Nadeko stunned while Sayaka, Katii and the others were charging into her, Sanae did a final spell card.

Esoterica: The forgotten Ritual

latest?cb=20101009203348#

And than everyone ripped Nadeko to shreads. When she regenerated, they were all prepared to take her hostage, not that she was able to do anything anymore. She certainly had more energy, but her mind was still trapped in human beliefs. 

latest?cb=20150710080404

Nadeko didn't say anything. She was just sad that she lost. She wasn't crying, or throwing a tantrum over losing. She was unusually calm, but the others deemed it as irrelevant. They had her in their hands and now they would send her to prison forever for her heinous crimes of killing Komaeda and consuming a god. 

Everyone began to leave the Hex World and return back into the Skylanders academy. Everyone was exhausted and wanted to rest, but there was also some cheer in the fact that they manage to bring down such a tough foe.

Sayaka stepped through the doors of the Academy, and was greeted by Sonic and her fellow Disciples.

"Knew you could do it, kiddo!" Neptune cheered. "Psst... did Jibanyan leave some Choco-Bars? I want some."

"God, where is Blaze anyway? we could have really used her help..." Sanae remarked.

Blaze walks in at that exact moment. "You call- OH GOD!" she started off sarcastic but jamp back in horror when she saw Komaedas dead body and Nadeko tied up and held in custody.

"What happened?! What's going on?" Blaze demanded.

"Ah, well, a lot of stuff happened... I think we should leave here for now... This room doesn't smell or look very nice..."

As some of the others tried to leave, Blaze held them up. "I want to hear an explanation from all of you"

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus said a quick farewell to the snakes before they left for their own worlds. He took a deep breath and went back to Skylander Academy with the others.

He enter just as Blaze was beginning to chew everybody out over what happened.

He sighed a warey sigh and shook his head.

"The sooner I get the hell out, the better." He thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blaze glared at him, and dashed right up to him.

"And where do you think you're going, suspicious man?"

Sanae, trying to lift up the mood suggested "hey, how about we eat something? We just had a looong and tough fight, and food is something I need. Blaze take care of Nadeko"

• Thumbs Up 1

"While we were outside, some demon lady locked the doors to the Academy and killed Nagito..." Sonic says, looking down. "She's going to Cloudcracker, but still... I should've stayed."

Blaze sat down, with everyone assembled, with Nadeko stuck in time using Sol control. 

"Eat and explain. I'm not waiting. I want to know more about what happened."

Sanae complained "Blaze stop being so oppressive! We're tired, let us relax a little!"

"Fine than, why don't you relax while I hear the story from others!"