Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

The three new comers felt very out of place... they sort of just stood in a corner watching all these people bicker and banter... 

Ray hid behind some furniture and was hell bent of staying behind it till all these people were gone. His headache had come back and all that fighting and stress made it worse.

Marcus just sat on the floor slumped up against a piece of furnature and watch Blaze and Sanae bicker, rolling his eyes, then proceeded to practice reloading his Lancer for the next fight.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amongst the talking, Alter-Ego re-activates.

latest?cb=20160301183935

"Wh-Where am I?!" He opens his eyes to see everyone else. "Oh, I'm back online."

latest?cb=20160301183806

"Do you know how it felt to be put offline? It's like you died!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Marcus stares at Alter-Ego and with a dead pan voice says "Welcome back."

"You haven't missed much."

"Sayaka and her army of goofballs caught Nadeko, I fell unconscious twice, lost my gun, had to rely on 'good' snakes to get the job done all the while fighting off hordes of 'bad' snakes." 

"I never want to see another snake again for long freaking while." 

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii sighed, exhausted from the hard battle. As she plopped down to the ground, she inspected her dagger, now worn from the battle 

Sad.png

"Ugh, thank Infinity, that's over. I should probably pack some a few potions or antidotes or whatever we have here before we go out and do that again..." 

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160301183806

"I certainly hope we don't end up in the Ninjago world if that's the case..." Alter-Ego says.

latest?cb=20160301183823

"Regardless, Nagito needs a proper burial... poor guy. Had to die twice."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sad.png

"Oh right... Nagito. Poor guy."

Katii looked down. She didn't know Nagito personally, but she did admire his love for hope... Even if he was a little too obsessed with it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"At least Nagito was able to warn us of Nadeko in time with his final words. If not, she would've killed more people." Sonic laments. "In the end, he died a hero."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Blaze lets stop this ok? I'll tell you everything in detail later ok. Let us just relax for now" Sanae said warmly. 

Blaze conformed. "Fine". Than she blushed a little "I'm sorry for being so pushy and mean. But everyone is safe now right?"

Sanae nodded her head "Yep!" Sanae was somewhat on the verge of tears, which was to be expected. She was somewhat close to Nagito, as fellow miracle users, and had lost another friend in betrayal. But she tried her best to stay strong and smile so that the mood would remain light and happy  

big_thumb_70ebec2af673a5c912c465c51213ae

"Come on guys! Don't be so glum! We've all done so well after all. We should go check out the production room, just to make sure Nadeko hasn't stolen anything."

Ray saw something flikker from the side of his eye. It was Natsume. Natsume was fizzing out like a busted television. Natsume noticed Ray and smiled 

JOI-natsume-yuujinchou-season-5-2.jpg

"I'm sorry, I'll have to keep your mouth shut" he whispered. Suddenly, Ray couldn't hear anything, nor say anything. He was trapped. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Eh? What the hey-hey?!" Neptune steps back. "Was it me, or did that guy go poof like a ghost?!"

"Or did I eat too much pudding?"

Ray was trapped. He was in what appeared to be limbo. He looked around and couldn't see anything as the world changed from white to black and back again.

"H-Hello?"

"Is anybody here?!"

Floating in the void Ray took a deep breath and waited... but nobody came...

______

Marcus looked around and noticed that Ray was missing... "Little goofball probably ran off."

"He's gets scared real easy."

"Anyway so anybody going to explain to me who the new comers are?"

"Or am I going to just get weird shit for an answer." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"It's always gonna be "weird shit", Marcus." Sonic says. "I'm just used to it." He chuckles.

"But seriously, where is Ray? Don't tell me he's dead too..."

From the remains of Natsume, an evil rabbit lunarian called Reisen appeared before disappearing again. She was disguising herself as Natsume all this time.

Reisen.Udongein.Inaba.full.390130.jpg

Sanae felt her immediately. "A LUNARIAN?! WHERE?" Sanae was panicking desperately. Ray was out of Reisens control for just a moment, but before he could call out to her or save her. 

Reisen reappeared behind behind the potted bushes in the room. She took out her speed of light sniping gun and in one shot.

Reisen killed Sanae. 

Spoiler

06ea2191e4ab487475bb3a8cd972b6fd.jpg

She than began to calmly scold Nadeko. "Nadeko, we were requested to kill Sanae by the Irkens remember? Silly girl. Anyway, it's time for us to leave". 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Disciples step back in shock as red blood fills the room, merging with Nagito's pink. Sonic begins to twitch. "You... you... you bitch." He summons his sword. "As if... we haven't gone through enough! I'M GONNA SEND YOU AN EXPRESS TICKET TO HELL."

"He's snapping again!" Tails tries to restrain Sonic with his Wrench.

"TAKE COVER!" Marcus booms as he helps the others move to a safer location knowing that the rabbit girl is getting ready to fire again!

• Thumbs Up 1

While the others take Marcus' advice, Sonic stands there, his eyes reverting back to normal but teary. Natsume takes another shot at Sonic into his mouth, but he catches it with his teeth, biting down on the bullet and destroying it. "Justice will come for you one day. Just you wait."

Blaze stood in horror, she couldn't react. 

Reisen picked up Nadeko. "I wasn't requested to harm any of you. If you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave now."

Suddenly, Reisen touched her ear "Hmm? Oh it looks like Yukari will take a bit longer until she steals the machinary.. I'll have to occupy you a little than"  

8e4612888d71096a82c68510803e7c08.jpg

She tossed aside her light speed gun, showing that it could only be used once. She then prepared her hands to shoot. 

"About her death? Blame her, she's the one who killed 678 irkens, so they requested me to kill her". 

• Thumbs Up 1

All the a big screen appears where Ray is floating, showing the carnage unfold... his eyes well up with tears, it's Sanae being shot... the footage is on a loop, being replayed over and over again.

"Sanae?" he squeaks out her name before going blank... his heart filled with...despair...

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic managed to deflect every shot Reisen threw. "Don't think I'll go down easily." He turns to look at Sayaka, she nods and stands by his side. They both hold out their hands which glow gold together.

"This is going to take a real toll on their Magic Reserve..." Tails says.

The both shoot a golden beam, keepin Reisen back. "Evacuate now!" Sonic yells.

Marcus leads everyone out of the academy as fast as he can making sure everyone else gets out before he does. 

"GO, GO, GO, GO!" he yells holding the door open so people can get out as fast as possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Evacuate? That's impossible you know. I've set up a field in this entire area. You can't even attack me, what you're currently seeing and hearing is a pure illusion. You can go through as many doors as you want, but you'll just return to the same place"

Suddenly the room felt as though it was as wide and open as the entire world. The room felt like it was as big as the world. There was no end to it. 

itissotiny.jpg

"Go ahead, deflect every shot of mine, I don't care. I can carry on shooting forever and you'll never find me in this field. But don't worry, if you try hard enough no more people will have to die and I'll quitely leave with Nadeko and all your machine producing equipment. You don't honestly think you dirty little Earth dwellers are competitive to a Lunarian like me?" 

Reisen than began to laugh. An evil, sinister laugh that felt like it was coming from everywhere and attacked everyones eardrums. Several peoples eardrums popped. It was a desperate situation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Tails, why do they need your equipment?" Sonic asks.

Tails shrugs. "I don't know. But I fear what will happen when it gets into the wrong hands."

Blaze began to heat up. She began to do more than just heat up, she had transformed. She had transformed into Burning Blaze, due to the stress and anger. 

latest?cb=20150402100148

"I... I will burn you... I'll burn this entire illusion, everything! EVERYTHING WILL BURN" 

Than everything did start to burn. The temperatature began to increase exponentially. At this rate, Blaze may have not only burned Nadeko and Reisen to a chrisp, but everyone in the Academy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ray..."

"Don't cry my child..."

"Now is not a time for morning but reflection."

A flashback appeared... through the TV... 

"Do you remember what your name means?"

The TV showed Illumina holding a tiny upset Ray covered bumps and cuts. 

"Your name means a line of light."

"You light the world up when others can't and show them the path they need to go on."

"My dear sweet child... you were born from twilight, from the last bit of love people have when things are at their bleakest."

"Never forget that your role isn't to be a mighty warrior but a being to soothe the souls of the wounded and give them a reason to keep living."

Ray blinked twice and the TV turned to static.

He looked up and down full snapped out of his trance and then closed his eyes and began to meditate...

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sayaka!" Sonic sets his sword to Water Mode.

Sayaka looks at the fire. "Right!" The two do their best to balance the heat Blaze is emitting. Sonic tries to direct the fire to Nadeko and Reisen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reisen began to giggle, despite the heat. "Now I understand why Nadeko and Yukari enjoy fighting you so much! What a fun bunch... It'll be delicious torturing you. You know, Lunarian soldiers like I get taught some wonderful torture methods. 

Reisen suddenly appeared behind Blaze, Sonic and Sayaka and was enjoying the cool breeze away from the heat. It turned out that the Reisen Blaze was burning was actually Sanae. "Thanks for cooking Sanae for me. I'm sure she'll be delicious to eat later. I never got to eat her back in gensokyo after all"

Reisen-5.jpg

Than Reisen shot a whole bunch more bullets in all directions . She was worse than Nadeko, in both personality and strength.

Blaze couldn't handle it anymore, she waddled off and vomited. "Oh god..." she said before almost fainting.