Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Komaru_20.png

"You know if there's Spell Punks of every type here wouldn't there be a Kaos Spell Punk?"

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Don't you dare say it!" Ragna shouted as he punched a Spell Punk away.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jade quickly threw some Ninja stars at the undead Spell punk, and hit him quickly with swift kicks. You are now going to be Re-dead!!!" Jade taunted "WAHOOOOOOO!"

She was getting too wrapped up in the excitement of the battle that she began to miss , and the Undead punk hit her hard. she fell to the ground. "I will not be dead!" Jade said. "I never fall. I always stand!" Jade told herself. she regained her composure and threw another swift kick at the Undead Spell punk. but behind her another Life punk arrived!

• Thumbs Up 1

RoKqPLr.png

"Light and Dark Spell Punks don't exist either. At least, they aren't in our records. Just of the original eight." Alter-Ego explains. "Be glad a Kaos one doesn't exist."

• Thumbs Up 1

The Life punk arrived and hit Jade to the ground. Jade tried to get up but got hit by the Spell Punk in front of her. She was being defeated until Someone came up behind her and hit the life punk dead. 

"dad?"  Jade said. she was happy to be saved but a bit upset he followed her here .

"It is a long story how I found you " Knuckles said . and he knocked out the Undead Spell punk. Jade mostly defeated him already .

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku & Graff's tornado was worn out as the two became dizzy and fainted but atleast they managed to wipe out a good amount of Earth Spell Punks.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160427100826

"There we go, I know you guys can do it! As long you believe in hope, nothing can stop you no-" As Nagito about to go ON ANOTHER tangent about hope, a Spell Punk threw a rock at him.

"Ugh, shut up!" yelled a Spell Punk, clearly annoyed with Nagito preaching.

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Haha... Sorry-."

latest?cb=20160427100509

"Wait, why am I apologizing to the enemy?"

• Thumbs Up 4

"We just got some Tech and Air ones to go!" Sonic says. "Earth can beat the Tech ones!"

"Rocks beat technology... what a weird thing to match up." Sayaka says to herself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Knuckles heard the voice of Sonic. He quickly ran over and fought off the tech Spell Punks. 

"how did you get so young? " Knuckles asked (apparently he came from the future.) He was confused because Sonic was 35 ....  but not here!

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_17.png

"Well that actually makes some sense by Star Wars logic..." Komaru said as she blasted Spell Punk.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Just how many of these things are there? They're really pissing me off!" Ragna shouted as he defeats another Spell Punk.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Young? I'm millions of years old, here!" Sonic says to Knuckles, slightly offended. "Anyway, we're almost done here!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Knuckles punched off another Tech Spell Punk . "but you look so .... Never mind. he continued to fight... "Just like the glory days!"

Jade watched her show off dad  and got angry. "this was MY moment to shine!" Jade thought . she turned around and kicked another Fire Spell Punk

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, let's hope you're not as hot headed as my brother, also called Knuckles. Dude's all punch first, ask questions later." Sonic says, slashing at more Spell Punks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just gonna put my posts in spoilers to not clutter up the topic with my images

Nagito managed to shoot off some spell punks with his revolver

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Ugh, seriously, this is the time where Spellslamzer goes like "Oh no I'm losing" and start attacking us again?"

latest?cb=20160427100510

"This battle is starting to lose it fare, ya know?"

latest?cb=20160427100824

"Heck, no one even died or get mortally wounded so I can't even preach about how great hope is"

• Thumbs Up 4

Angry at Nagito's taunt, Spellslamzer emerged from the cloak. "You want to see death?! Let me sssssshow you!" Spellslamzer's head began to glow purple, ready to obliterate Nagito.

Graff opened his eyes and glanced at Spellslamzer who was about to charge at Nagito, finding the energy to get back up, he dashed as fast as he could after Spellslamzer and...

*POW*

Graff kangaroo kicked his back and sent him flying to a wall.

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"There is no hell, only darkness!" Ragna jumped in the way and transformed Blood-Scythe into its purest form.

Ragna defeats Spellslamzer with his strongest move, Black Onslaught.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You'll... pay for thisss... Skylanders!" Spellslamzer crawls back into his Monokuma pod, which began to laugh.

UPUPUPU. THIS POD WILL NOW SELF-DESTRUCT. FEEL THE DESPAIR OF YOUR FAILURE!

In a explosion of light, the pod blew up, leaving only a piece of Spellslamzer's cloak behind.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160427100750

"Aw, he didn't even sent us to his nightmare realm or anything..." Nagito quietly says

Nagito continues to look at the ground sadly... then suddenly cheers up

latest?cb=20160427100826

"So like, you guys want to have lunch or something? That battle made me preeeetty hungry."

• Thumbs Up 3

"That was gonna be our next stop after training before our rude interruption, actually. Come." Sonic marches back to the Academy. "I'm craving some pizzas. Anyone else?"

"I have a strange feeling Nagito will want bagels. Am I the only one thinking that?" Sayaka adds.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jade looked happily at the battle end. "Yes! We did it!" she said.She was excited to join her new friends at the academy, but now she had to deal with her dad...

"Hey" Jade called to Nagito "I am up for lunch." 

"I will come too" Knuckles said .

"No, you will not!" Jade said sternly. "you can have lunch here!"

"No way, I want to meet your friends!" Knuckles said

"I haven't even met my friends yet!" Jade said. she was fuming 

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku & Graff were excited at the thought of lunch after a hardworking battle.

"Are you kidding me? We're STARVING! Let's go!" Graff said happily.

"Hmm, how about Pizza Bagels? That way, everyone wins." Rocku suggested.

And so everyone back inside for food.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What a big happy family we got here." Sonic says. "Let's just calm down you two." He puts his hands on both Jade's and Knuckles' shoulders.

"Be glad you still have a father, kid."

• Thumbs Up 1

"urrrgggghhhh" Jade exasperated. "Fine.... Let's go dad..."  she grabbed him by the hand and dragged him inside disgruntled. 

at least the pizza or bagels or whatever they were going to have would be good.... or would it... there was a bit of commotion in the cafeteria...

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"I have a strange feeling Nagito will want bagels. Am I the only one thinking that?" Sayaka adds.

latest?cb=20160427100747

"B-B-Bagels? What makes you think of that?" Nagito stutters a bit, when suddenly...!

A bunch of bagels fell out of his hoodie

latest?cb=20160427101145

"..."

latest?cb=20160427100509

"I can explain"

• Thumbs Up 3