Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Tails hears Nagito's words from downstairs, thinking it's directed at him. "Well, excuuuuuuse me! Think you can make better guns?"

latest?cb=20160301183935

"Um, I don't think that was for you."

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, I'm Dan said:

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160427100825

"You suck at science!"

Sanae immediately stopped her destructive actions, and dropped her controller at the same time. 

"Excuse me? How about I try out some nuclear fusion testing with you? Or maybe put you in the pot of cold fusion chemicals I had made before..." 

She then realised why he said that, and how destructive her previous actions were. 

"Oh I see you were trying to calm me down. Thank you. Don't worry, I'll try to remember to make destructive miracles outside the buildings. Well, how about a game or 2? Don't worry, I'll go easy on you". 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Man, with the right controller, I'm a natural at this game!" Sonic says, chuckling at his score of 5 stars above everyone else's 3.

Sayaka frowns. "Sonic, why're you looking at my screen?"

"I am? Crud." Sonic suddenly snaps out of his cocky demeanor.

3 minutes ago, Lucid Dream said:

"Oh I see you were trying to calm me down. Thank you. Don't worry, I'll try to remember to make destructive miracles outside the buildings. Well, how about a game or 2? Don't worry, I'll go easy on you". 

latest?cb=20160427100747

"...."

I'll go easy on you

I'll go easy on you

latest?cb=20160427100749

latest?cb=20160427101145

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Noitemsfoxonlyfinaldestination RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHT NOOOOW"

Nagito dash quickly to the Television and push the brothers away and grabs a controller

latest?cb=20160427100510

"Apologies but I got some"

latest?cb=20160427100825

"BUSINESS"

latest?cb=20160427100509

"To settle! Haha"

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, I'm Dan said:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20160427100747

"...."

latest?cb=20160427100749

latest?cb=20160427101145

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Noitemsfoxonlyfinaldestination RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHT NOOOOW"

Nagito dash quickly to the Television and push the brothers away and grabs a controller

latest?cb=20160427100510

"Apologies but I got some"

latest?cb=20160427100825

"BUSINESS"

latest?cb=20160427100509

"To settle! Haha"

Sanae giggled, and slyly decided to quickly activate a miracle that would make Komaeda's hands abnormally sweaty, slip off controls and make the controller disfunctional."ufufufu, do you honestly think I'm going to fight without miracles? I wonder how strong your abilities of luck are? This'll be a fun battle" she whispered, before plastering on her smiling and cheerful face and picking up the controller.

Her face tensed immediately after she picked up the Wii controller. 

What is this game? What is Super Smash Bros brawl?! What is this wierd wii console and controller?!?! wasn't this a game on the N64?! 

"Shit, I don't know how to play the game" Sanae murmed. Everything was still ok, worst case scenario she could activate the miracle of a random coma, and revive him after she wins. She activated a few more miracles and than proceeded to try to play the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meanwhile, Tails continues to work on his guns, until something snatches them from his hands.

"Hey! Come back here!" Tails yells.

The Egg Pawn looks back at Tails, laughs and runs away. "How did he even bypass our security?!"

latest?cb=20160301183935

"Again... Metal Sonics screwed me up."

• Thumbs Up 1

MEANWHILE....

"Good..I see one of the Egg Pawns I sent there captured of their own weapons which will be upgraded to become stronger to our own advantage and own turn one of their means of defense against them. It's all going to plan...hehehehhohoho..".

Sonic_Unleashed-PS2Artwork3038m0_01.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

The Egg Pawn bowed before Eggman as he gives him the two guns. They have a dark green and black color scheme, but no visible ammo to be seen. Not even a slot to insert any sort of energy source. "Sir, I'm not sure how much use this will be! It's pratically useless!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Grrrrrr....PIECES OF JUNK!!" Eggman yelled furiously as he threw the guns to the wall and bonked his Egg Pawn on the head.

"Next time, BRING ME SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly, the onminous voice of a mysterious women appeared "Oh how boring, I can't believe you made such a silly mistake" 

"Who's there!" Shouted Eggman, panicking that the Monokuma had found him out. 

"Oh, nobody important, just a little temporary ally. You said you wanted ammo no? Well, here you go"

Suddenly a rift appeared above Eggman and ammo for the guns had begaan to flood in. He had more than what he had needed. 

"Well than, have fun, I'm looking forward to what you may do" 

1166066-Xj1x1dGOUSMxCPw4.jpg

And than the gap closed and she disappeared. Eggman couldn't help finding her increadibly dangerous.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Will the ammo even work?" The Egg Pawn asks. "It doesn't even have a slot!"

He turns the guns around to see the instructions. "Only used by Skylanders of the Light or Dark Elements. Gun harnesses elemental powers to activate."

"Hmm..." The Egg Pawn grabs one of the bullets and shoves it into Eggman's mouth, causing him to glow with Dark power. "Look at that! This ammo can be used to power up whoever or whatever uses it, THEN it makes the gun work!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Normally I would pound you for doing something like that, but you've managed to fix and made me even STRONGER!, for that, you get a prrrrromotion!" said Eggman.

"Whoopee! I've never gotten a promotion before!" cheered the Egg Pawn.

"That's because I never promote you. But congratulations! YOU'RE ON KITCHEN DUTY!"

"...."

"Hey it beats toilet duty, NOW GET TO WORK!"

• Thumbs Up 2

The P.A system activates all over the Academy.

"Skylanders, we have a problem! We lost a very important weapon! The last time we saw it, an Egg Pawn had it in his possession!"

Sonic puts down his controller. "Darn, and I was so close to catching up!"

49 minutes ago, Lucid Dream said:

Sanae giggled, and slyly decided to quickly activate a miracle that would make Komaeda's hands abnormally sweaty, slip off controls and make the controller disfunctional."ufufufu, do you honestly think I'm going to fight without miracles? I wonder how strong your abilities of luck are? This'll be a fun battle" she whispered, before plastering on her smiling and cheerful face and picking up the controller.

latest?cb=20160427100747

"What the!"

latest?cb=20160427100747

"Hey! Don't be a cheate-"

latest?cb=20160427101145

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latest?cb=20160427100509

Wait, I'm getting put into a rather...

latest?cb=20160427100749

DESPAIRINGLY

latest?cb=20160427100826

Bad situation! Man, today is going pretty swell so far!

Nagito notices Sanae is seemingly having trouble with the controls and thus, Nagito began to speak

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Ahh~ This is perfect!"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"We're both seemly at a  disadvantage! In this way, in order to over come this "despair"..."

latest?cb=20160427100824

"We have to have hope that can get over our problems and win this battle!"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"Heck, today going so well so far that I wouldn't be surprised if some fat old doctor came and start attacking this school!"

And as soon Nagito finish that sentence....

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

The P.A system activates all over the Academy.

"Skylanders, we have a problem! We lost a very important weapon! The last time we saw it, an Egg Pawn had it in his possession!"

Sonic puts down his controller. "Darn, and I was so close to catching up!"

latest?cb=20160427100510

"Oh, well I was kinda close"

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_13.png

"Egg Pawns? You mean those very weak robots Dr. Eggman uses? How did they get away with that?"

• Thumbs Up 1

In a flash, Sayaka changes her uniform to her Magical Girl clothes. "Let's go, Sonic!"

Sonic opens a display case which holds his Sentinel Sword, he gets it out and shines it with his glove. "Waaaay ahead of you! Let's rock and roll!"

Episode Three: Baldy McNosehair's Packing Heat?

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae jumped due to all the sudden noise and commotion

Sanae surprised.png

"What's going on?! Are we under attack again?" 

Judging by the fact that everyone was running out, she assumed that it must be an outside attack. She began to smile as she saw the suspense on everyone's face, she was entirely unfased by the sense of danger. 

"Yay, finally an incident! It's been a while since my extermination practices! I hope I can destroy these robots~" 

Blaze on the other hand was very serious. "Oh god, it couldn't be that Eggman or Eggman Nega are here?! I have to take them down and force them to give me answers"

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku & Graff heard the P.A. about what just happened and left their dorm for their next misson. 

"Dr. Eggman? You mean we're just gonna fight some giant talking egg? Pssh easy, we can just crack him up and serve him for next breakfast." Graff joked as he and his bro ran in the hallways.

"The name seems silly, but I would never underestimate an opponent, he could be stronger than we think." Rocku warned him.

"Nah brah, I think this boss might be.......OVER EASY." Graff joked.

"Oh no....."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic gets out his sword. "Alright, Eggman! Give us the weapon, and we'll only beat you with only 3 quarters of the effort than we usually do!"

Sayaka sighs. "Two attacks in one day... just our luck."

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"Nah brah, I think this boss might be.......OVER EASY." Graff joked.

"Oh no....."

latest?cb=20160427100749

• Thumbs Up 2

Suddenly, Egg Pawns ambush the Skylanders.

"Egg Pawns? Really? What do you think we are, babies?" Sonic scoffs.

The Egg Pawns then open their heads, unleashing guns with green and black color schemes, charging up white and black bullets.

"Oh..."

The Egg Carrier arrived outside at the Skylanders Academy, the battleship opened a portal with a flying floating object down from it. Revealing to be the Doctor himself in his Egg Mobile.

"HOOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHO, I'm afraid you're outmatched NOT-Sonic, for you see I have gained tremendous power from those guns of yours, I'm sorry but you don't have a chance for even my mere Egg Pawns, FEEL THEIR WRATH YOU PESTS!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"We'll see about that, Eggface!" Sayaka grits her teeth, putting a second cutlass in her hand. She spins around, chopping the heads off multiple Egg Pawns. "Guns or not, these guys are nothing but scrap!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae appeared, elegantly dodging all the bullets shot towards her. Blaze popped up beside her, and began to blast through a few of the Egg pawns. They looked at each other briefly and nodded.

Fighting Sanae.png

"Guys don't worry about the ground! We've got this covered. We'll take care of these Egg pawns and whatever else that man throws down to attack the academy! Don't worry, I do a good job at exterminating anything!" 

latest?cb=20130730163709

"For now, go up there and attack his battleship. There needs to be more people up there, dealing with that monstrosity than down here. Try to capture Eggman, I've got some questions for him"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hmph sure, play with them a little bit if you want but I'm afraid I can't fight you right now for I am a very busy man," With that said Eggman retreats to his Egg Carrier before sending a army of a thousand more Egg Pawns to hold off the heroes.

"SEE YA LOSERS!"

Eggman taunted as the Egg Carrier flew away.

• Thumbs Up 1