Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I'm sure it won't be too hard. It's just tedious!" Just then, Sonic gets pushed back by a bullet.

"...Ow."

Sanae, disappointed and annoyed, said "Well, if it's nothing much, than I'm sure you won't mind me playing some games. Don't worry I'll set up a spell to protect the academy so you guys can have your fun. I don't enjoy fighting small fry all too much" 

Spell card: Grey Thaumaturgy

EsotericaGrayThaumaturgy3.jpg~c200

Blaze on the other hand, refused to give up and decided to give chace to Eggman. She blazed by a few robots and started chasing Eggman at near Sonic speed. Unfortunately, Eggmans ship passed over several mountains, and Blaze couldn't catch up. She did come across something interesting however. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Anyway, let's follow Sanae's advice and head to the Battleship!" Sonic gets out his watch, the DEUS. "Tails, send in the Dreamcast!"

Tails fistbumps. "Hell, yeah! I love getting my favorite vehicle out!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Ragna kept dreaming...

ragna%20vs%20izanami_zpsj07ytuyv.png

"You can never kill me Ragna. I am the Goddess of Death. Its useless to oppose me."

"I don't care. I'll save you Saya."

"You really are a fool...."

ragna%205_zpshqcki9ib.png

"Ugh... Another nightmare. What else is new?" Ragna woke up in a cold sweat. "Goddamn I hate this bullshit..." Ragna then heard the alarms blaring.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Great. Now what's going on?" Ragna looked outside and saw the Egg Carrier. "I have to hitch a ride for this one." Ragna ran deep into the academy in search of something.

• Thumbs Up 1

A Portal opens as a spherical spaceship emerged. "Behold! My favorite vehicle I created for the Sentinel arsenal! The Dreamcast!" Tails announces, piloting the ship. "Using Time Lord technology, it's bigger on the inside, equipped with a Rift Engine, side-mounted gatling guns and a multi-use top cannon! Oh, it's a thing of beauty!"

"Me, of course!" Tails waves from the cockpit. "I am the only one who knows this ship well enough to pilot it, so board the Dreamcast and let's get flying!"

Sonic began to step on before Tails halted him. "Wipe your feet before you get in the ship!" He yells, pointing at a doormat by the entrance. "I don't want my baby to get dirty!"

The rock cavies finally arrived outside due to a little "delay".

"Did you have to get a soda at this time?" Rocku asked annoyed.

"I was thirsty dude, big whoop" Graff explained.

Rocku rolled his eyes right before he and Graff spotted the Egg Carrier far away.

"That must be his ship! We got to get on there somehow..." said Rocku

"Gee, I thought it would look more eggish." Graff thought

"Ah shut up, we gotta figure how to catch him." Rocku told him.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey, you two! Get in the ship! We're gonna go all Sky Chase on this Battleship!" Tails exclaims.

Sonic leans to Sayaka. "He sure is excited to fly this thing, huh?"

Sayaka nods. "It's been a while since he got this involved in a fight. Of course he'll jump at the chance."

"Right! Let's go!"

The bros got on the Dreamcast ship.

• Thumbs Up 1

"So, why did you name it Dreamcast, again?" Sayaka asks.

Tails chuckles. "Becaue this ship is so perfect, it's like I casted it from my dreams! The console tie-in name was purely coincidental."

Sonic nudges Sayaka again. "His first ship was called Genesis another ship, due to the protective ring around it was named Saturn. So take his word with a pinch of salt."

• Thumbs Up 1

"wait, we'll be boarding too"

blaze_the_cat_running_by_princessblazeth

Suddenly, Blaze was running, mid air, by the ship at increadibly high speeds. She held Sanae by the hand, who was seemingly creating a strong gust of wind which Blaze was running on. 

Sanae turned to the ships window and pleaded "Please let us on, I don't think I can keep up this wind road for much longer... We've dealt with most of the robots, the academy is safe."  

Tails opens the door. "Wipe your feet and get in! Prepare to man the cannons, Eggman will most likely have an aerial ambush in store for us!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae and Blaze entered the ship. Blaze was somewhat tired, however had managed to keep her grace and elegance. sanae on the other hand...imageedit_3_2879011511.png

"Blaze that was unfair, forcing me to create all those miracles just so we could destroy them all in 10 minutes... You're so fast too, do you know how hard it is to create a wind road for you?"

"Oh stop complaining, you accepted my challange, and you won. Shouldn't you be happy?" Blaze retorted, brushing off all responsibility for Sanae's poor condition. 

"Well I guess, and I'll be fine after I rest a bit. Shooting stuff did you say Tails? I'm pretty good at that, I need some rest anyway. Where're the nuclear bombs?" Sanae asked innocently. 

"I need to capture Eggman. Make the ship get there as soon as possible, I'm not letting him get away." demanded Blaze in a polite, but enforcing manner. 

Meanwhile on the Egg Carrier.

Eggman was relaxing in his room until one of his robots barged in and alarmed him, "DOCTOR! DOCTOR! There is a nearby ship approaching us! It must be the Skylanders!"

eggman02.jpg

"WHAT!?, I thought I told those idiots to PISS OFF!" The doctor checked to see the ship, "Grrrrrr, it is them! FIRE THE CARRIER CANNON!!!!!" Eggman ordered as he faced the Egg Carrier towards the Dreamcast ship.

latest?cb=20110122015122

latest?cb=20110122015135

• Thumbs Up 1

"Shields up!" Tails declares, flipping a switch. A protective bubble surrounds the Dreamcast, absorbing the energy of the blast. "That was close!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"let's go on the counterattack!" Blaze shouted while firing back. After realising how marginal of an effect it had on the Egg carrier, she started to grow impatient. "At this rate Eggman will get away! Can't we do anything to stop his attacks?!" 

Sanae, after finding out there were no nuclear bombs on the ship, said "I can't make anything that can destroy his ship entirely, but I can make a small hydrogen bomb with some preparation that can destroy that canon and let us get in. I need some time though, he might be able to shoot us once or twice again. Can we handle that?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, while you make that bomb, I can have the others man the cannons." Tails explains. "Everyone, get to a station!"

"Wait, how many cannons do you even have?" Sonic asks.

Tails chuckles. "More than you think."

latest?cb=20130706042334

"May I interrupt?"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"Why don't we simply fly STRAIGHT to the cannon?"

latest?cb=20160427100824

"That way, we keep them distracted on powering up the laser since they be thinking that we are mainly aiming toward destroying the cannon"

latest?cb=20160427100826
"And so, they will use up all their resource on the power for the cannon"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"And thus, they won't have any defense. We easily can take advantage of that and bust our way in"

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku thought about Nagito's plan. "Hmmm, good strategy! Let's go for it!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Heading for the cannon? Too risky!" Sonic yells. "It's your first day on the job, I don't want to see rotting corpses on the first day!"

"Hmm, maybe Sonic's right." Graff said. "After all, it's Eggman we gotta fry, not us."

Rocku pinched his nose in thought of a new plan and Graff possibly making another egg pun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae perked up at the plan.

"absolutely genius! Have you forgotten who I am? If it'll take a miracle for us to survive, than me and Komaeda will make that miracle into a 100% certainty!" 

Blaze turned around and glared at Sonic "I agree, i have faith in their abilities. Didn't you enjoy a bit of risk either Sonic?"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Heading for the cannon? Too risky!" Sonic yells. "It's your first day on the job, I don't want to see rotting corpses on the first day!"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"Too risky, huh? Kinda surprise to hear that from you"

latest?cb=20160427100508

"Besides, I'm kinda feeling"

latest?cb=20160427100748

"Lucky today"

latest?cb=20160427100826

"Also, this is Eggman we are talking about! He over-complicates everything, even on his very thought out plans"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wrong Sonic, Blaze. This one's rather overprotective." Tails says. "But, Nagito and Sanae have a point. Their luck is absurd."

"..." Sonic stood in silence before sighing. "Go for it."