Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sanae started the ritual for the miracle. It was a short and easy one. "Ok, we're ready, our survival is guaranteed" Sanae said cheerfully, eagerly awaiting the impact. 

Blaze jumped out the door and stood on the roof of the ship. "Let's get him!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Setting all power to thrusters." Tails announces. "Buckle up, ladies and gentlemen! Let's rock and roll!" The ship blasts off into the cannon.

"Tails, that's my liiiiiiiiiiiiiine!" Sonic exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eggman looked out to see the Dreamcast charging straight into the Egg Carrier cannon.

"NONONNONO NOOOO WHAT ARE THOSE FOOLS DOING!?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

The Egg Carrier continues to charge up one more laser as the Dreamcast rockets towards it. Tails feels sweat trickle down his face, Sayaka has her sword out, ready to leap into action and Sonic has his eyes covered.

EDIT: Just ignore, I was late

Future peeps reading this, Dee Dude originally just wrote that our crashing attempts worked

• Thumbs Up 1

"This is your captain speaking... is everyone alive?" Tails asks.

Sonic coughs. "Yeah. But your ship is all scratched up."

Tails sighs. "I know..."

latest?cb=20160427100749

"I GUESS I'm okay"

latest?cb=20160427100510

"Although I think I'm getting TOO lucky"

latest?cb=20160427100509

"It's best to avoid anything too risky from now on for this mission just in case"

• Thumbs Up 1

Dr. Eggman fell off his seat and rub his head, gritting his teeth in frustration, they may have succeeded getting in the Egg Carrier but he still has a few tricks up his sleeve, he then reached his multiverse communicator and called for some backup in case his plan fails.

"Hello?...Yes this is indeed Dr. Eggman....listen I've been on a busy schedule but these Skylanders have inferring with them!....look I know it's not your concern but......grrrr FINE, I'll pay you but as long as you take them out....Star Wolf..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"oops, no wonder the landing was so rough, I caused the miracle of the hydrogen bomb instead of the miracle of our safety. Well, everyone's ok so it's all fine!" Said Sanae, whimsicly but still apologetically. 

A wave of powered up badniks began to approach. Blaze turned around to Sanae, and Sanae handed the hydrogen bomb over to her. 

"No this is perfect Sanae, thank you. I'll be destroying them all now, I'll destroy Eggman's plans and make him surrender!"

Rush_Blaze_pose1.png

Blaze than immediately dashed off alone. Sanae set up a protective barrier immediately before the explosion. As expected the bomb destroyed the vast majority of Eggmans minions, but also did a huge amount of damage to Eggmans ship. 

"Not again" Sanae groaned as Blaze ran further away.  

"Okay, so we just need to get ourselves to the main hall before this ship crashes down from the explosion!" Sayaka yells. "Let's move!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Blaze caught up to Eggman, catching him red handed in his attempts to get more help. 

"It's over Eggman. Surrender and tell me what's going on" 

Eggman recoiled in shock. But just before he could react to the predicament, Blaze was suddenly smashed by an umbrella and flew across the room. She fell unconscious, Eggman had been saved. But he didn't know who...

At that point, Star wolf appeared and everything went back into order. Blaze was taken as a hostage. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Blaze! Oh, no... bad guys aren't taking any more Blazes when I'm around! Not. Again!" Sonic yells, eyes glowing white, ready to fight.

Sayaka decides she should explain. "His sister, Blaze was captured by Mephiles and was his servant for millions of years before Sonic knocked her back to her senses. He's probably feeling some sort of deja vu."

"Blaze! Oh no!" Sanae leaped forward, desperately reaching for Blaze and trying to attack star Wolf but immediately tumbled over. She rose up, exhausted. 

"Ugh, sorry guys...I've used up too much power... Please save Blaze." Sanae than set up a healing circle. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka nods. "Let's go, guys. We need to save her!"

"I'll stay here and tend to Sanae. Get in the Dreamcast until you're better, I'll try to patch you up." Tails says.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hmph, you four arrived rather early" Eggman noticed.

pigma-dengar-star-fox-64-3d-8.76.jpg

"Eh, we crashed around your place for a little bit, pretty nice if ya ask me." Pigma Dengar admitted.

The evil mercenary team then turned their attention to the heroes.

wolf-odonnell-star-fox-64-3d-7.54.jpg

"So you're the Skylanders huh? Well it's a shame you've wasted your time." Wolf O Donnell told them.

leon-powalski-star-fox-64-3d-18.9.jpg

"Ah, that's right because Dr. Eggman has ordered us to take you down." Leon Powalski threatend.

andrew-oikonny-star-fox-64-3d-8.53.jpg

"You punks can't beat us! But put up your dukes anyway!" Andrew Oikonny yelled.

Star Wolf got ready to fight.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Bring it on, you creeps!" Sayaka spawns two of her swords in her hand with Sonic following with his own sword. "You guys don't even have your ships!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"That may be true, but that doesn't mean we're not ARMED!" Wolf yelled as he and his crew pulled huge guns from their pockets.

"Dr. Eggman was so kind to modify our weapons as twice as strong enough to wipe you fools out in seconds, I just wish I didn't have to see his ugly mug as a symbol." Leon explained.

"I HEARD THAT!"

"Now it's gonna be YOU that's gonna be fried! Hahahahahaa!" Pigma taunted.

Star Wolf shot their guns at the heroes but they managed to dodge in time.

"That girl and blue blob are nothing, Andrew and Pigma! You take care of them, Leon and I will handle the rest!" Wolf commanded.

So Sonic and Sayaka battled Pigma and Andrew while the rest dealt with Wolf and Leon.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Two can play at the projectile game!" Sonic yells, pointing his sword at Pigma. "Hey, Sayaka. Let's make some bacon!"

"FIRE MODE, ON." A voice from the sword states as his Sentinel Sword catches fire, shooting fireballs at the Star Wolf members, only for them to miss. "Shoot! If only Hawkeye was with us..."

Sayaka grins. "I have a better idea!" Sayaka shoots water at Sonic's fireball, creating a wall of steam, making things unclear to see for the villains.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20130706042334

"Apologies but I can't let you do that, Star Wolf!"

Nagito quickly takes advantage of the steam and attempts to grab the gun from Wolf

latest?cb=20160427100509

"Hey, I hope you don't mind letting me borrow this for a bit! ..."

103203b8b72a1e9ff1801718ca4f1c43.jpg

"If you could actually let go of it, anyway"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic's eyes glow white, allowing him to see through the steam. "Sayaka, give me your sword."

Sayaka nods and she passes him one of her cutlasses while Sonic takes aim at Pigma's legs. With a push of a button, Sayaka's cutlass splits into chained segments, wrapping around Pigma's legs and making him fall. "Bullseye." Sonic grins.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Aaaaah! No fair! You cheated!" Pigma whined pathetically.

"You still got me to deal with!" Andrew said as he jumped in the air and dived into the two hoping to land a hit....

Meanwhile on the other fight, Wolf took the advantage with the gun tug o war with Nagito and decided to let him have it.

"Very well, if you must." Wolf allowed, until then he quickly did a back flip over Nagito and kicked him behind him, knocking him to the ground.

Wolf then turned his attention to Rocku and clashed with him fist fighting to no end while Graff was dodging tongue attacks from Leon. ( He is a chameleon after all.)

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic gets knocked down by Andrew, his face hitting the ground hard as Andrew crouches down on him.

"Hey! Hands off!" Sayaka yells, running to Sonic's aid.

Sonic drops his Sentinel Sword, which Sayaka grabs. "How do I use you?" She asks, as she frantically finds some way to activate the Elemental Spells.

latest?cb=20160427100747

"Whoa- Hey!"

Nagito completely wipes out on the floor and the weapon nearly fell off the edge of the ship

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Aw shoot! At least it didn't fall off I guess..."

Nagito then notices how unfavorable the battle is going on so far

latest?cb=20160427100749

"Uh oh, seem like everything is going downhill"

latest?cb=20160427100509

Seem like my luck finally ran out... I could possibly make a dash for the weapon but unfortunately, Leon is blocking the way, and he does have that long tongue as well...

latest?cb=20160427100749

Ugh! What do I do?

As Nagito ponders, he came to realization of something important

latest?cb=20160427100826 

Of course! I can't believe forgot about Hope! No matter how much despair there seem to be, Hope will always come on top!

With this new mindset, Nagito dashes toward the battle with Graff and Leon, attempting to distract Leon

latest?cb=20160427100825

"Hey uh, Lizard person! You aren't really"

640?cb=20160427100824

"Idunno, good?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka focuses hard on the sword, but to no avail. "Dammit! Only Sonic can use the sword! Come on, I'm his apprentice! Listen to me you hunk of mystical metal!" Sayaka shakes the sword around. "Fire mode, fire mode, fire mode!"