Jump to content
Ryannumber1gamer

The SSMB Community Game Night 2.0: Game Night (Saturday 4th May 2019) - Smash Bros Ultimate 5pm EST/10pm GMT, ENCORE: Splatoon 2 - 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

By request - Game Night is making another round this month! Given that SSMB Game Night has become something of a limited time event until at least Summer - this means that if you wanted to partake in one, now is your chance!

So on Saturday 20th April is the current date planned for the Game Night. The times will be the regular - 5pm EST/10pm GMT for the main event, and 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT for Encore.

So what will be the games? Well, given what was requested - the biggest and most definite is going to be Super Smash Bros Ultimate. This will be the main event that will be on at 5pm EST/10pm GMT.

As for the Encore game, it is not fully decided, but I've decided to let people vote for which game will be played. The two current decisions are Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Splatoon 2. Either vote here, or in one of the statuses about Game Night (preferably the one I will send out about the vote) and a decision will be made on Friday for which game will be covered during Encore.

It goes without saying that Motobug will be taking temporarily hiatus whilst Game Night operates this week, but it'll be back next week for anyone watching Sam & Max there. With that said - let me know if you want to play this Saturday!

Count me in! Can't wait to join in with Smash!

As for the encore... I don't really have a preference, but I'll choose Mario Kart since it's the only one of the two that I still have currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2019 at 1:40 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

By request - Game Night is making another round this month! Given that SSMB Game Night has become something of a limited time event until at least Summer - this means that if you wanted to partake in one, now is your chance!

So on Saturday 20th April is the current date planned for the Game Night. The times will be the regular - 5pm EST/10pm GMT for the main event, and 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT for Encore.

So what will be the games? Well, given what was requested - the biggest and most definite is going to be Super Smash Bros Ultimate. This will be the main event that will be on at 5pm EST/10pm GMT.

As for the Encore game, it is not fully decided, but I've decided to let people vote for which game will be played. The two current decisions are Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Splatoon 2. Either vote here, or in one of the statuses about Game Night (preferably the one I will send out about the vote) and a decision will be made on Friday for which game will be covered during Encore.

It goes without saying that Motobug will be taking temporarily hiatus whilst Game Night operates this week, but it'll be back next week for anyone watching Sam & Max there. With that said - let me know if you want to play this Saturday! 

 

Cool ^^

I'll vote for Splatoon 2 ^^

I'll join in if it gets picked because it's the only one of the 3 I own lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shiroi said:

Is there a Discord server or something? ^^

There is, although right now a PM is up until it's time for playing the games.

I didn't add you to it until I knew for sure what game we were playing - but the game that won the vote this week was MK8D. That said, Splatoon 2 will be the next Encore game in about two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

There is, although right now a PM is up until it's time for playing the games.

I didn't add you to it until I knew for sure what game we were playing - but the game that won the vote this week was MK8D. That said, Splatoon 2 will be the next Encore game in about two weeks.

Thanks for the heads up ^^ I’ll wait for the next game night then ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As promised, the final night of Game Night's limited return this time around is this week - Saturday 4th May 2019! If you want to play, let me know so I can add you to the organisation PM!

The games for the night are...

Main Game Night Event: 10pm GMT/5pm EST - 

670?cb=20190427143446

Super Smash Bros Ultimate - it's time for another round!

And the Game Night Encore game at 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT is...

670?cb=20170820191722

Splatoon 2!

Again, let me know if you wanna play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

I'm game! I should have Splatoon 2 by tomorrow, so looking forward to that!

So I could win by taking advantage of a newbie? Hehehee.

*Remembers he hasn't played Splatoon 2 in some time.*

…..D'oh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

So I could win by taking advantage of a newbie? Hehehee.

*Remembers he hasn't played Splatoon 2 in some time.*

…..D'oh!

Oh, I'm no newbie. I just traded in the game a while back when I didn't have the funds for the Switch Online service.

...Buuut that does mean that I also haven't played the game in some time, so you're not alone in that regard. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.