Ryannumber1gamer

The SSMB Community Game Night 2.0: Game Night (Saturday October 5th 2019) - Smash Bros Ultimate 5pm EST/10pm BMT, ENCORE: VOTE BETWEEN - MK8D, TSR, CTR:NF - 7:30pm EST/12:30am BST

2 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

By request - Game Night is making another round this month! Given that SSMB Game Night has become something of a limited time event until at least Summer - this means that if you wanted to partake in one, now is your chance!

So on Saturday 20th April is the current date planned for the Game Night. The times will be the regular - 5pm EST/10pm GMT for the main event, and 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT for Encore.

So what will be the games? Well, given what was requested - the biggest and most definite is going to be Super Smash Bros Ultimate. This will be the main event that will be on at 5pm EST/10pm GMT.

As for the Encore game, it is not fully decided, but I've decided to let people vote for which game will be played. The two current decisions are Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Splatoon 2. Either vote here, or in one of the statuses about Game Night (preferably the one I will send out about the vote) and a decision will be made on Friday for which game will be covered during Encore.

It goes without saying that Motobug will be taking temporarily hiatus whilst Game Night operates this week, but it'll be back next week for anyone watching Sam & Max there. With that said - let me know if you want to play this Saturday!

Count me in! Can't wait to join in with Smash!

As for the encore... I don't really have a preference, but I'll choose Mario Kart since it's the only one of the two that I still have currently.

On 4/16/2019 at 1:40 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

By request - Game Night is making another round this month! Given that SSMB Game Night has become something of a limited time event until at least Summer - this means that if you wanted to partake in one, now is your chance!

So on Saturday 20th April is the current date planned for the Game Night. The times will be the regular - 5pm EST/10pm GMT for the main event, and 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT for Encore.

So what will be the games? Well, given what was requested - the biggest and most definite is going to be Super Smash Bros Ultimate. This will be the main event that will be on at 5pm EST/10pm GMT.

As for the Encore game, it is not fully decided, but I've decided to let people vote for which game will be played. The two current decisions are Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Splatoon 2. Either vote here, or in one of the statuses about Game Night (preferably the one I will send out about the vote) and a decision will be made on Friday for which game will be covered during Encore.

It goes without saying that Motobug will be taking temporarily hiatus whilst Game Night operates this week, but it'll be back next week for anyone watching Sam & Max there. With that said - let me know if you want to play this Saturday! 

Cool ^^

I'll vote for Splatoon 2 ^^

I'll join in if it gets picked because it's the only one of the 3 I own lol

8 minutes ago, Shiroi said:

Is there a Discord server or something? ^^

There is, although right now a PM is up until it's time for playing the games.

I didn't add you to it until I knew for sure what game we were playing - but the game that won the vote this week was MK8D. That said, Splatoon 2 will be the next Encore game in about two weeks.

26 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

There is, although right now a PM is up until it's time for playing the games.

I didn't add you to it until I knew for sure what game we were playing - but the game that won the vote this week was MK8D. That said, Splatoon 2 will be the next Encore game in about two weeks.

Thanks for the heads up ^^ I’ll wait for the next game night then ^^

As promised, the final night of Game Night's limited return this time around is this week - Saturday 4th May 2019! If you want to play, let me know so I can add you to the organisation PM!

The games for the night are...

Main Game Night Event: 10pm GMT/5pm EST - 

670?cb=20190427143446

Super Smash Bros Ultimate - it's time for another round!

And the Game Night Encore game at 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT is...

670?cb=20170820191722

Splatoon 2!

Again, let me know if you wanna play!

5 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

I'm game! I should have Splatoon 2 by tomorrow, so looking forward to that!

So I could win by taking advantage of a newbie? Hehehee.

*Remembers he hasn't played Splatoon 2 in some time.*

…..D'oh!

3 hours ago, DanJ86 said:

So I could win by taking advantage of a newbie? Hehehee.

*Remembers he hasn't played Splatoon 2 in some time.*

…..D'oh!

Oh, I'm no newbie. I just traded in the game a while back when I didn't have the funds for the Switch Online service.

...Buuut that does mean that I also haven't played the game in some time, so you're not alone in that regard. ;)

It's that time again! With more than a few events upcoming, including Halloween, and the anniversary of another community thing on here - @Failinhearts's SSMB Heroes Academy, the perfect way to celebrate the spooky season is a Game Night! 

As usual, everyone is welcome to partake in the Game Night festivities, just give me a shout either on this topic, through the statuses, or via PM, (preferably on this topic) and let me know if you're interested in playing so I can add you to the organisation PM.

Since quite a few multiplayer related games have dropped since the last Game Night, I'm going to be offering a vote for the second game. A status will be made here where you can vote for what the Encore game will be. Please place all votes in that status to ensure that your vote is counted! 

As for the voting games, if Team Sonic Racing or Crash Team Racing is chosen, I will only be able to host the PS4 editions of the game. That said, if anyone wishes to volunteer to host the PC/Switch/Xbox versions, feel free to let me know and we can work out the details. At the very least, I expect both the PS4/Switch versions to be supported if either game is chosen.

So with that said, the current Game Night planned is for Saturday October 5th 2019, and the games are...

GAME NIGHT MAIN EVENT: 

10pm BST/5pm EST:

spacer.png

SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE

GAME NIGHT ENCORE: 

VOTE HERE

GAME SELECTION:

-MARIO KART 8 DELUXE

-TEAM SONIC RACING

-CRASH TEAM RACING

Hope to see you all for another fun gaming night! Give me a shout if anyone has any questions.