Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Every Sunday at 9pm BST/4pm EST! - Sunday 28th August - Multiversus and Smash Ultimate! Check latest post for details!

Ryannumber1gamer

I don't trust those arrows... They scream "illegitimate!"

Jokes aside, I'm glad to see it back up again! I can't wait to play Overwatch with you all (as I don't have a Wii U), and perhaps host a few games myself! Hopefully, with the new schedule, it should be less of a mess. I still remember the chaos that happened while I was still Zer0.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, sweet! This is back!

I'll participate as much as I can, and I'm also game for any volunteer work you need from me!

• Thumbs Up 1

Added a new feature. You can now use our Discord for matchmaking games with fellow SSMB members! So even when our normal event isn't on, you can still set up games and such if you want to!

I also want to remind everyone that our Discord server can be used for general talking at anytime, and it's why we've opened up the server to everyone, as we want to encourage using the server when Game Night's also not operating.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, time for our Halloween games! 

Since it's gonna be a night based on getting things set back up and reestablished, we want to get as many people into the event as possible, so we're going for Free to Play titles, one old, one new. Those are....

Game Night Main Event: 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST on October 29th is...

No More Room In Hell (F2P. PC): A 8 Player F2P Co-Op based game. It's on Steam so if you want to play, get the game downloaded beforehand, and join us! 

Game Night Encore: 12:00am GMT/7:00pm EST on October 29th is...

Team Fortress 2's Halloween Events (With some Man vs Machine possible), (PC, F2P): It's a classic on Game Night and hasn't been on in a while. It's a big download, so please make sure you download it before the event so you can get on ASAP. It's an old game so it runs on practically anything.

On another note. Would anyone be interested on a special Overwatch event on Halloween night? I'm thinking about it, but it depends on who wants to play, and if I can get a host for PC.

• Thumbs Up 3

Notice: Due to scheduling issues, No More Room In Hell has been replaced with Cards Against Humanity Online. It's F2P and Browser based! 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Cyrus said:

Hopefully I won't miss this one, sorry I couldn't attend last week's game night.

There wasn't any last week, this is the first one since the announcement lol.

Cards Against Humanity, eh? Sign me up! I'd love to play some TF2 aswell, but sadly can't due to having work in the morning.

(Just so I know in advance, whereabouts do I find the CAH Online site? I dunno if Google's showing me the right one.)

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

Cards Against Humanity, eh? Sign me up! I'd love to play some TF2 aswell, but sadly can't due to having work in the morning.

(Just so I know in advance, whereabouts do I find the CAH Online site? I dunno if Google's showing me the right one.)

Just join the Discord above, I'll be posting the instructions there.

• 2 months later...

Alright, since I have a decently free week this week, I'm gonna be doing a special one off Game Night this week.

Also, as for the long absence, if you missed it. Me and Klonoa have been extremely busy and just unable to do Game Night. My streams especially aren't nearly as hard to organize and maintain, which is why they've continued to operate normally. So me and Klonoa's pretty much agreed we can only handle this when we've got the time to do so.

With that said, Game Night's coming back for a special week! Unlike how it normally is however, this will be on Sunday night, rather than Saturday (mainly because UnderStream is Saturday and it's too much of a hassle completely reorganizing for one week). With that said...

The main Game Night Game on Sunday 22nd of January is

MARIO KART 8 (Considering Motobug's doing a Mario Mariothon on Friday, might as well keep the theme going!) @ 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT

The Game Night Encore Game on Sunday 22nd of January is...

CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY ONLINE @ 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT

(Reminder: CaHO is F2P and Browser Based, and runs on practically anything, no downloads required)

• Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

fbook.jpg

giphy.gif

I can't wait to snatch souls-- I mean, have a fun and friendly tournament with all of my SSMB friends.

• Thumbs Up 4

21 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

fbook.jpg

MARIO KART 8 (Considering Motobug's doing a Mario Mariothon on Friday, might as well keep the theme going!) @ 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT

The Game Night Encore Game on Sunday 22nd of January is...

card_spread.png

CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY ONLINE @ 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT

(Reminder: CaHO is F2P and Browser Based, and runs on practically anything, no downloads required)

42 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

giphy.gif

I can't wait to snatch souls-- I mean, have a fun and friendly tournament with all of my SSMB friends.

Sigh, what a shame I won't be able to once again grace ya'll at SSMB with the thunderstorm of my Cloud Strife in Smash yet again for this one, but I suppose I can settle with gunning the engines on this one!

• Thumbs Up 2

56 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

giphy.gif

You're not fooling anybody.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blah, I'd love to join in, but Monday requires me to get up fairly early for college (~7:30am). I might be able to squeeze in a CAH game, but I'm not sure about MK8. I really need to dust off the Wii U and try that out soon, I've had it for a long while but other things keep getting in the way.

Reminder that Game Night is tonight. Let me know if you're coming and join the Discord above in the OP! It's Mario Kart 8 followed by CaHO (F2P and Browser Based)! 

Spoiler

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

So, If I remember correctly, I did say I'd have a free week to get a Game Night organized, and I'm not one to skip out on promises! So, by popular demand, we have our next SSMB Game Night! (Speaking of which, depending on how good this Game Night goes, I might *might* try to get this back for a semi-regular event every two weeks (Don't take that as a promise). 

So, anyway, what are we playing Mr. Number1gamer? Well I'm glad you asked!

The main Game Night Game on Sunday 19th February is 

main-wiiu-logo.png

Smash Bros Wii U! @ 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT

And....

The Game Night Encore Game on Sunday 19th February...

UNDECIDED: VOTE HERE - http://www.strawpoll.me/12332262

• Thumbs Up 2

-blows dust off of the topic- 

Well hello there! It's been a...very very very long while since SSMB has had a Game Night and since I've got some free time, and with an event upcoming, I thought maybe I'd do a test run to see if there's interest in Game Night coming back as a Summer event. If it gets a decent amount of response, I'll make a new topic and reboot the entire thing altogether.

But anyways, as I said, I'm planning a one-off night tomorrow night of Game Night (yes, it is indeed a night). There's going to be a multiplatform F2P game, and a old returning classic on a new console! Have some feedback? Post it or PM me and we can talk about it. Especially if you do have interest in seeing the Game Night event return but wish to see a different game selection in the chance you don't have the games being played.

So with that said, there will be a Game Night event tomorrow - Saturday 26th May 2018! (10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST) and an Encore event at 7:00pm EST/12:00am GMT (Just like old times) 

Anyways! What are we playing on this one off night? Well glad you asked hypothetical questioning person! 

220px-Overwatch_cover_art_(PC).jpg

First up is going to be Overwatch! Since it is it's second anniversary, Blizzard has announced that they will be hosting a free weekend of the game. That means if you have a PS4, Xbox One or PC, you can play it absolutely free for the weekend! 

I unfortunately cannot make promises with the PC or Xbox One versions as I'll be hosting the PS4 version. That said, if you'd like to host the PC or Xbox One versions let me know and we'll work something out. As usual, let me know in advance either in this topic, status, or PM if you'd like to play!

BUT WAIT! That is not all! We've got ENCORE! That's right, for those who want an extra slice of game night, we've got a secondary game being played right after the official night! And this game is...

latest?cb=20170216044047&path-prefix=en

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at 12am GMT/7pm EST! 

AGAIN: BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SO I CAN ORGANIZE! 

For now, we'll be using PMs for communication. Since it's a one off deal, the event currently has a bit of restructuring and remaking to go through if it ends up happening as a regular event again. Anyways, hope to see you guys there!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll try and make it for Overwatch at least! If I'm in a racing mood I'll join in MK8D too.