Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Every Sunday at 9pm BST/4pm EST! - Sunday 28th August - Multiversus and Smash Ultimate! Check latest post for details!

Ryannumber1gamer

This week's games are Sketchful.IO (F2P, Browser game) at 4pm EST/9pm GMT, and Team Sonic Racing on Switch/PS4 at 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT! Let me know if you wanna play!

This week’s main game is Pretend You’re Xyzzy (F2P Browser version of Cards Against Humanity)! Team Sonic Racing follows it up in Encore!

This week's games are Smash Ultimate at 9pm BST/4pm EST, and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fuelled (Switch/PS4) at 12:30am BST/7:30pm EST!

We've got another round of Smash and CTR: NF this week!

We’ve got Among Us at 9pm BST/4pm EST, and Sketchful (F2P Pictionary on browsers) at 12:30am EST/7:30pm BST tonight, let me know if you wanna play!

• 3 months later...

A brief update - SSMB Game Night will return on Sunday October 17th! Games to be announced nearer to the time!

• 3 weeks later...

We're doing an extended Smash session this week kicking off at 10pm GMT/5pm EST to celebrate Sora's addition to Smash! Let me know if you wanna play!

• 10 months later...

Game Night is coming back this Sunday (28th August)! No consistent schedule as of yet, but we'll see how things will end up playing out! As for now, here's this week's games!

Game Night (5pm EST/10pm BST): 

H2x1_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_02_bannerXS.jpg

Super Smash Bros: Ultimate (Switch)

Encore (7:30pm EST/12:30am BST):

MultiVersus_Cover_Art.png

Multiversus (F2P, PS, Xbox, PC) 

As usual, let me know if you're interested in playing!

• The title was changed to The SSMB Community Game Night - Every Sunday at 9pm BST/4pm EST! - Sunday 28th August - Multiversus and Smash Ultimate! Check latest post for details!