Awoo.

The SSMB Community Game Night - Every Sunday at 9pm BST/4pm EST! - Sunday 28th August - Multiversus and Smash Ultimate! Check latest post for details!

Ryannumber1gamer

I'm sure as heck stoked for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. 

Huge thanks to everyone who attended this week! It was a whole load of fun! And since it was so successful, I decided to bring Game Night back as a regular event! 

There's still details to be finalized, like if Friday or Saturday would be more preferable, but in terms of next week's games, I want to get Splatoon 2 in there. The other game is still too be finalized but if you want a specific one, let me know and we can see about it!

Tomorrow's games are Splatoon 2 at 5pm EST/10pm GMT and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at 12am GMT/7pm EST! Let me know if you wanna play!

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't join in with Mario Kart sadly, but I'm definitely up for some Splatooning tonight!

• Thumbs Up 1

Notice: Due to E3 - there will be no Game Night this week!

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the extended delay everyone, but I'm gonna have to take a break this week as well due to numerous Motobug plans. We'll hopefully be back up and running next week. 

• 2 weeks later...

Going to have to announce a brief hiatus due to Sonic Musical Spectacular 3 among other things, we'll hopefully be back in a few weeks!

• 5 months later...

With the release of Super Smash Bros Ultimate, it's time for Game Night to make a grand comeback right in time for Christmas! With Smash Ult's release, I've decided to take a back to basics approach this time around with the comeback of two of Game Night's biggest titles from years past. With that said...

Game Night - Scheduled for 10pm GMT/5pm EST - Saturday 15th of December...

220px-Super_Smash_Bros._Ultimate.jpg

SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE 

And that's not all, for there will be an Encore as usual! A second Wii U classic revived. 

Game Night Encore - scheduled for Saturday 15th December at 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT, it's....

latest?cb=20170216044047&path-prefix=en

MARIO KART 8 DELUXE 

Both games will be played on Saturday 15th December. The rules for joining are the same as always, let me know if you're playing either game on this topic, through PM, or through status (preferably status or post on this topic) and I will add you into a PM with further details and getting everyone together for the night of the event. So please let me know ASAP if you're interested in joining!

• Thumbs Up 1

Time for me to come along and crush you all! Haha, just kidding, I’m gonna die.

I have both of those games, so I am totally in!

Quick question, will Splatoon 2 ever be considered for Game Night?

8 minutes ago, Polkadi~♪ said:

Time for me to come along and crush you all! Haha, just kidding, I’m gonna die.

I have both of those games, so I am totally in!

Quick question, will Splatoon 2 ever be considered for Game Night?

Splat 2's been on Game Night before, so yes.

Also...

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll be coming in for Smash! I'll use the Nintendo Switch Online free trial to take part.

Sure, I'm up for some fun!

...Er, for Mario Kart, at least. Gonna be a while until I can get Smash.

If I can get an ethernet adapter for the Switch I'll definitely play Smash with y'all.

On 12/8/2018 at 4:01 PM, Polkadi~♪ said:

Haha, just kidding, I’m gonna die.

Heh, heh. We'll see about that.

On 12/8/2018 at 4:11 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Splat 2's been on Game Night before, so yes.

Also... 

Pssst. Hey @Ryannumber1gamer

I've still got the Sonic if you've got the Boom. The Ridley if you've got the K. Rool. The Cloud if you've got the Link, and the Sonic if you've got the Megaman-ah, you get the point!

Basically, yeah, I'll be there.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JokerJovahexeonJoranvexeon said:

You need an invite. @Ryannumber1Santa

3 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

5 hours ago, Bloxxerboy said:

How do I join this Discord for this thread?

The Discord's gonna be revamped and likely replaced with a newer one when I intend to bring Game Night back next year, so there's no real point sending out invites til then.

• 3 months later...

By request - Game Night is making another round this month! Given that SSMB Game Night has become something of a limited time event until at least Summer - this means that if you wanted to partake in one, now is your chance!

So on Saturday 20th April is the current date planned for the Game Night. The times will be the regular - 5pm EST/10pm GMT for the main event, and 7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT for Encore.

So what will be the games? Well, given what was requested - the biggest and most definite is going to be Super Smash Bros Ultimate. This will be the main event that will be on at 5pm EST/10pm GMT.

As for the Encore game, it is not fully decided, but I've decided to let people vote for which game will be played. The two current decisions are Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Splatoon 2. Either vote here, or in one of the statuses about Game Night (preferably the one I will send out about the vote) and a decision will be made on Friday for which game will be covered during Encore.

It goes without saying that Motobug will be taking temporarily hiatus whilst Game Night operates this week, but it'll be back next week for anyone watching Sam & Max there. With that said - let me know if you want to play this Saturday! 

• Thumbs Up 3

I'll vote for Mario Kart 8 since that's the game of the two encore picks that I actually have.