Awoo.

Sonic vs. Darkness - True Nightmare Revived (Multiplayer Demo)

TCB

Yeah man, this game is awesome. I've followed Nefault1st on youtube for a long time, he really knows his stuff.

I couldn't recommend this enough especially for fans of the Rush games. I'm really looking forward to the full release of this one.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been a big fan of this one for awhile myself. I actually even love the tutorial level a lot because of the way it very quickly and smoothly transitions each step into the level and gameplay. You don't feel like you're stuck doing some long and boring tutorial, you feel like you're truly learning as you're playing, and very quickly for that matter.

In complete seriousness, if SEGA and Sonic Team ever feel they need to outsource for a new Rush-styled game, Nefault1st is the guy they should find and pick up. From game mechanics, stage progression, gameplay cohesion and flow and even music, this guy knows exactly what he's doing. Amazing to think that he pulled this off all on his own.

Probably the only personal gripe I have with it is that it stars Sonic and Shadow instead of Sonic and Blaze. I want muh Blazey kitty in there, too. XD

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go lay down and watch the stars while listening to this glorious Title Screen music again. <3

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 years later...