Awoo.

Pokémon Spoilers Topic (Current Info Leaks - Scarlet/Violet DLC)

Sonictrainer

1 hour ago, QuantumEdge said:

With Sobble's second evo, I was so ready to root for it, but then that final just had to drop the ball.  Grookey's is better than I thought, but I'm still holding out hope Scorbunny's got the goods.  

The Galarian Meowth is just something else though...

Why does it go from Cheshire cat to Critter?

Here they are so far:

PzkdpQa.jpg

Regarding Intelleon:

avqRv3u.jpg

CQ2mUne.jpg

Therefore its run cycle should be:

9146fbada3cb5daa37649f571a222d38.gif

1 hour ago, Rotting Spider said:

Why does it go from Cheshire cat to Critter?

It's said to have travelled to Galar with pirates, so it's like a Viking in design (hence its name "Purrserker" - a play on Viking "berserkers"). Cats were often brought onto ships to kill rats to prevent spreading the plague.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

I think one of Scorbunnys evolutions leaked (Also moar Pokemon)

Spoiler

EIVtqwaW4AAvvdK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Cinderace!

EIVpXfwWoAAFAya?format=jpg&name=small

EIVpXfyXsAIemKi?format=jpg&name=small

Centiskorch and it's gigamax form look fucking awesome

EIT78iaXYAEbCAk?format=jpg&name=small

The fox Pokemon looks nice too

1 hour ago, Whispering Ultima said:

I think one of Scorbunnys evolutions leaked (Also moar Pokemon)

Hide contents

EIVtqwaW4AAvvdK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Cinderace!

EIVpXfwWoAAFAya?format=jpg&name=small

EIVpXfyXsAIemKi?format=jpg&name=small

Centiskorch and it's gigamax form look fucking awesome

EIT78iaXYAEbCAk?format=jpg&name=small

The fox Pokemon looks nice too

My god, Scorbunny's final evo is just that Rabbit avatar from Summer Wars. Anyway, the Grookey line won out by a large margin.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Rotting Spider said:

My god, Scorbunny's final evo is just that Rabbit avatar from Summer Wars. Anyway, the Grookey line won out by a large margin.

Think that's a mid evo than final.

38 minutes ago, Whispering Ultima said:

Think that's a mid evo than final.

In the full image of the guide (taken from Shofu's video), it's next to the other two final forms:

Spoiler

unknown.png

It's more than likely the third stage.

Which is admittedly weird because it looks like a mid-stage especially next to the other two.

Kinda mixed on these. I think we've seen the first forms and had them ingrained for so long that these are a hell of an adjustment. Might actually be fine when we see clearer pictures and how they perform in action, but I can't say I like these compared to other gens' starters.

• Thumbs Up 3

5 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

In the full image of the guide (taken from Shofu's video), it's next to the other two final forms:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

It's more than likely the third stage.

Which is admittedly weird because it looks like a mid-stage especially next to the other two.

Kinda mixed on these. I think we've seen the first forms and had them ingrained for so long that these are a hell of an adjustment. Might actually be fine when we see clearer pictures and how they perform in action, but I can't say I like these compared to other gens' starters.

Well shiz since that's the case, but yeah I hope there's clearer pictures.

Well, in the end, Scorbunny did evolve in the bunny version of Karl Heinz Schneider. Now he just needs a "Fire Shot" attack

Rillaboom and Intelleon are cool. Cinderace not so much. That's three disappointing final fire starter evolutions in a row 😕 Sobble's the one for me whenever I get this game.

The fox is cool, too. As is Centiskorch. I guess if the fire starter is disappointing, at least we have some other cool fire Pokémon to replace it.

Galarian Meowth is neat, but I can't say I really care for Purrserker. That purple thing looks like a Digimon lol

8 minutes ago, Celestia said:

Huh, do none of them have secondary types? That's surprising.

This is the first time since Gold and Silver that all starter remain monotype. I think I’ll name my Intelleon Gex or Randall. Or mirage if it’s a girl. Lol.

Wait, I remember where I've seen a spy chameleon before, Espio aside. 

SPY-Header-820x410.jpg

As an aside, considering one of the big heads for the game is British, it would be pretty neat if Sonic the Comic was somehow an inspiration. Doubt it though. 

3 hours ago, Marcello said:

Rillaboom and Intelleon are cool. Cinderace not so much. That's three disappointing final fire starter evolutions in a row 😕 Sobble's the one for me whenever I get this game.

Cinderace doesn't look any worse then the other 3 to me personally. And incineroar was awesome from last gen. Just saying.

3 hours ago, Celestia said:

Huh, do none of them have secondary types? That's surprising.

This is the most disappointing reveal for me. Mono-Water might be better for my team composition, but dual typing is just so much more interesting. I'd have much rather:

Rillaboom - Rock (puns, of course, but its body could have been made of rock too)

Cinderace - Ground (football/soccer is very "grounded", could kick up burning balls of dirt)

Intelleon - Ice (would work with basilisks running on water, since it could freeze moisture beneath its feet a bit like Iceman)

Or:

Rillaboom - Dark (rock musician, colour scheme, Grookey is even described as mischievous)

Cinderace - Fighting (it's basically this anyway - why even pretend? =P)

Intelleon - Psychic (name pun, but could also tie into being a spy by gathering intel directly from enemies' minds)

But fine, Pokémon. I'LL JUST DEAL

• Thumbs Up 2

I just can't get over how Cinderance is literally an anthropomorphized Shounen protagonist

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Rotting Spider said:

I just can't get over how Cinderance is literally an anthropomorphized Shounen protagonist

WqggNec.jpg

I don't know what you mean

I don't know if its me but both Intelleon and Cinderace look too feminine. I guess Rillaboom stole all of their masculinity and more. For Cinderace its the red shorts and overall design looking more like Braxien and kind of reminds me of default Serena's looks. And Intelleon's wet suit design and overall look just screams woman instead of I don't know...Solid Snake. I don't know what to really think of these starters right now other being disappointed by the lack of a dual type. Eh I'll just consider Corviknight my starter and call it a day.

Out of all these leaked mons shown the fire centipede is pretty frickin awesome! Idk what's going about it that I really like it, probably my second favorite design after Corviknight.

Damn, those final evolutions are atrocious. It makes me appreciate the first forms a lot more, and I wasn’t even a big fan of them at first.

I hope the Everstone is in this one so I don’t have to deal with having one of those in my party.

Atleast some of the new Pokemon look cool. I especially like that elephant one. Might make that my main Pokemon if it has good stats.