Awoo.

Pokémon Spoilers Topic (Current Info Leaks - Scarlet/Violet DLC)

Sonictrainer

1 hour ago, Menace2Society said:

Atleast some of the new Pokemon look cool. I especially like that elephant one. Might make that my main Pokemon if it has good stats.

Yeah for real. I'm sitting here looking at the fox Pokemon and I'm loving its design with the mask and mustache. Just looking at that, the elephant, and Corviknight and I'm wondering what the hell happened with the starter evos?

I guess its because they look more like people than monsters now? (excluding the Grookey line)

Hey, wait a second...

EIVtqwaW4AAvvdK.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBlYVp3qVZCvGCwY2-NtS

I mean, white torso, red shorts and blue socks...And Schneider special technique happens to be "Fire Shot"

• Thumbs Up 1

Wasn't sure what to make of Inteleon (apparently it's just one "l") at first, but the spy motif details that @Dr Egg-Gin brought up that I didn't notice before (I was aware of the rumor of Sobble's final evo being spy-themed, but for whatever reason, my head pictured "Sam Fisher but a Lizard" rather than a James Bond or a jewel thief type when I thought spy) made me like him more. THE ABOVE HOWEVER CEMENTED MY ABSOLUTE LOVE. DUDE HAS FREAKING FINGER GUUUUUUUNS

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Pawn said:

We're not 100% sure this is real yet, but this 2D art definitely paints Inteleon in a better light:

3zqvQF0.jpg

1c8ee9b98937a3a096d4fb9bc4391f86c1c2a072

If it animates like that then it might be salvagable

Tiny+bullets+forged+from+nails+_1d82648e

Wow, if you told me that Impidimp would have the sickest final evo I would've called you crazy.

Also is it true they gave Raticate of all Pokemon a Gigantomax form?

Spoiler tags got combined for some reason, but more leaked Pokemon! Starting with Rolycoly's evos, Carkol and Coalossol:

II5XbsF.png

ZfXnJKS.png

Corviknight family, Rookidee and Corvisquire

ZNesfTA.png

ediMfvT.png

Galarian Rapidash

0A0J8ZG.png

Yamper's Evo, Boltund

NE2glpf.png
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Pawn said:

Damn right! Here is everything together so far:

New Pokémon/Galar Forms

Reveal hidden contents

Mi719CF.jpg

Gigantamax

Reveal hidden contents

XbuZuxm.jpg

Spoiler

I think that last gigantamax form could be Grimsnarl.

I don't like impdimps Evo line. Corviknights Evo line is pretty cool tho!

Also saw this edit with Rolycolys evos having red eyes and I think that's better than what we got now tbh

Wooloos Evo has a soccer ball pattern and it's cool

Spoiler

To be honest, I'm disappointed by Rolycoly's final evolution. It's just the fact it goes from an "ugly cute" rock with a wheel, to a minecart sort of thing (which is something I think most people predicted), to...being a standard bipedal mon that happens to have a pile of coal on it's back? The design isn't bad in itself imo but it kinda loses the charm.

Oh well. I'm actually really happy with every other new mon we've seen so far, including the officially revealed ones.

• Thumbs Up 2

Galarian Stunfisk looking fine. 

Ladybird might go on my team.

Edit: Or maybe Frosmoth instead, it looks so pretty. 

Welp there's more leaks coming out namely... And apologies if its formatted weirdly because of Twitter links.

Spoiler

Arrakouda and Barraskewda. The former is presumably the same fish Pokemon we saw with Cramorant's Gulp Missile Ability.

A Bug/Psychic line: Blipbug, Bottler, Orbeetle.

Skwovet and Greedunt, the squirrel Pokemon.

Snom and Frosmoth: The first Bug/Ice Pokemon to date.

And best of all...

Galar Stunkfisk!

And an interesting fact is that...

Fossils return but they have a weird gimmick to them where you can combine fossils to get different Pokemon.

I just find it interesting that they're doing what they can make the most unique typings out there and trying to do different things.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Rolycoly line is such a brutal disappointment.  Plus it has no design consistency.  Guess the locomotive Pokémon dream will have to wait.

• Thumbs Up 3

>market the stupid shitty meme designs

>hide the things that actually look fucking awesome

Gamefreak makes no sense. Rolycoly's evolutions aren't terrible, but they and the starters disappointed me the most. Frosmoth and all the other Bugs are awesome, and I really like the barracudas, fox line, and both dynamax Garbodor and Galarian Stunfisk. It's amazing how besides gen 1 which gets sucked off all the time, gen 5 is getting the most love. It's really weird.

Rolycoly is definitely disappointing. With an ability called "Steam Engine" and a wheel to boot, I was sure it would become some sort of train. Oh well.

Meanwhile, the Corviknight line is just stellar (pun intended):

HEo0Vhj.jpg

EDIT: Every leaked Pokémon so far:

8kuygOT.jpg

xof60nH.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Just to see if I’ve got this right- all known Galarian forms and evolutions so far

• Zigzagoon > Linoone > Obstagoone
  • Weezing
  • Farfetch’d > Sirfetch’d
  • Ponyta > Rapidash
  • Meowth(?) > evolution(?)
  • Stunfisk

Miss anything?

Just now, Mythical Panda said:

Just to see if I’ve got this right- all known Galarian forms and evolutions so far

• Zigzagoon > Linoone > Obstagoone
  • Weezing
  • Farfetch’d > Sirfetch’d
  • Ponyta > Rapidash
  • Meowth(?) > exclusive evolution(?)
  • Stunfisk

Miss anything?

Meowth's new evo is called Perserker/Purrserker, but that's everything so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

Much as I find myself not that keen on the Gen 8 stuff (artistically it feels very disconnected from past gens) I have to admit it carries over Gen 7's habit of making some killer bug types.