Awoo.

Pokémon Spoilers Topic (Current Info Leaks - Scarlet/Violet DLC)

Sonictrainer

Keheh, if you want a Pokemon with good speed you'd either need a legendary or resort to the female-only Salazzle. 

Or you can get a Comfey...but who wants a Comfey.

Welp, here are the stats for my team.

Spoiler

Decidueye(Grass/Ghost): 78 HP, 107 ATK, 75 DEF, 100 SP. ATK, 100 SP. DEF, 70 SPD.

Lycanroc-Midday(Rock): 75 HP, 115 ATK, 65 DEF, 55 SP. ATK, 65 SP. DEF, 112 SPD.

Salazzle(Fire/Poison): 68 HP, 60 ATK, 60 DEF, 111 SP. ATK, 60 SP. DEF, 117 SPD.

Golisopod(Water/Bug): 75 HP, 125 ATK, 140 DEF, 60 SP. ATK, 90 SP. DEF, 40 SPD.

Kommo-o(Dragon/Fighting): 75 HP, 110 ATK, 125 DEF, 100 SP. ATK, 105 SP. DEF, 85 SPD.

Tapu Koko(Electric/Fairy): 70 HP, 115 ATK, 85 DEF, 95 SP. ATK, 75 SP. DEF, 130 SPD.

Wait one god damn second! Salazzle has to be female? That's gonna be a pain in the ass looking at Salandit's gender ratio...

The stats for the Alolan forms barely changed in some cases. 

I can't believe that Vikavolt is so slow (43). I thought it would be nippy, given that it's Bug AND Electric... Oh well. Half of my team are on average 45 or below speed... and the rest won't break (on average) 85. So that means hunting for Timid and Jolly natures then...

Lol, this is a first. At least they all look awesome.

EDIT: Evolution chart:

CwwQdWyUkAAQapC.jpg:large

And for stats/moves, go here.

• Thumbs Up 1

So if you've been watching base stats...

Spoiler

Silvally is the funniest change ever. As Type: Null it has 95 base stats in everything but Speed. When it evolves...it gets 95 base speed and nothing more. I mean yeah I can see it in OU for being a mini-Arceus but that change is actually pretty hilarious.

Also I kind of don't see much of these Pokemon being OU material because they're so slow. The only ones I can really see are Saladazzle, the Water/Poison barb Pokemon, and maaaaaaaaaaaybe Mimikyu because it has decent speed and stats.

So yeah my initial thoughts on our new Pokemins.

4 hours ago, Ruki185 said:

I'm just waiting for music spoilers. I just hope I won't come across major story spoilers & stuff. 

yeah about that somebody already uploaded the entire soundtrack: Enter at your own risk 

• Thumbs Up 1

Since this is a spoilers thread, I'll leave these here for people to peruse.

Just want to say, the music in the UB video is kickass.  Got to listen to the soundtrack when I have the chance.

The Starters' unique Z-moves are great!

Spoiler

Primarina basically summons a Spirit Bomb and Incineroar creates a Freakin' ring so it can jump and body slam the enemy. Decidueye invokes several arrows and guides them to the enemy after flying into it

On 11/8/2016 at 8:04 PM, Ice Vec said:

The Starters' unique Z-moves are great!

Hide contents

Primarina basically summons a Spirit Bomb and Incineroar creates a Freakin' ring so it can jump and body slam the enemy. Decidueye invokes several arrows and guides them to the enemy after flying into it

Agreed! Really loving the animations for these.

Just watched the entire story on youtube. Of course i wont post any details but i can say this is one of the best written pokemon games in a long long time.

• Thumbs Up 2

I won't play the story until I buy the game, but I basically spoiled everything for myself; holy shit this game's plot is something else.

• Thumbs Up 1

From what I've heard, there isn't much. It more or less consists of hunting down legendaries and Ultra Beasts and defending your title as champion.

Some claim that the main story is longer than X and Y to compensate for this, but it's difficult to say when so few are playing.

EDIT: STUFF

First, the full list of version exclusives: (although according to the new issue of CoroCoro, the bamboo and origami beasts should be Moon and Sun respectively)

1478780355579.png 

Sun and Moon Team Planner if you're so inclined

gHI2SWV.png

It basically told me that Talonflame will fuck up my shit.

Aaaand for those of you who are tickled by character customisation, here are the available hairstyles:

XxY0nP9.png

alONX32.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently:

The main stories ending has the player accompanying Lillie to Kanto.

I have no idea if this means a Kanto post-game though.

17 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Is there any info on the post-game stuff yet (if any)?

I have been watching story vids and noting post game yet that i have seen.

Well I know Decidueye and Greninja are locks for my team. As for everything else, I'm just gonna go with the flow and make decisions along the way.

My team is going to embody the definition of "Goddamn why though"

-Gumshoos

-Salazzle

-Krokorok

-Ninetales

-Raichu

-Kommo-o

Sure, later game will be powerful, but early game will be a challenge. 

Honestly I really like it because it really leans heavy into the spy theme with the spy suit but it's just shockingly humanoid. 

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Dr Egg-Gin said:

Honestly I really like it because it really leans heavy into the spy theme with the spy suit but it's just shockingly humanoid. 

It looks like a background character from Monsters Inc.

With Sobble's second evo, I was so ready to root for it, but then that final just had to drop the ball.  Grookey's is better than I thought, but I'm still holding out hope Scorbunny's got the goods.  

The Galarian Meowth is just something else though...