• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Soul_Gauge

• T-Bird

• LATER BUDDY

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's really fricking gnarly dude, =O! I love the perspective that you chose, makes everything 10x cooler, 8D! My favorite part, although just something small, is the swish on the checkpoint, <333.

You should definitely do more paintings, <3. Wouldn't mind seeing an Oil Ocean one, 83.

-Blur

That's really fricking gnarly dude, =O! I love the perspective that you chose, makes everything 10x cooler, 8D! My favorite part, although just something small, is the swish on the checkpoint, <333.

You should definitely do more paintings, <3. Wouldn't mind seeing an Oil Ocean one, 83.

-Blur

Don't think I could if I would, but I'll give it some consideration. Just not an Oil Ocean, barely remember the level enough.

Maybe Doomsday with Hyper Sonic. THAT would be awesome.

Also, there are snippets left out, that's what I hate having to do with cameras is that you have to bee steady to get what you want but as soon as you push the button you end up moving the whole camera thus ruining your shot. Other than that, I think it turned out alright, I guess I shoulda done more than one.