Awoo.

Artwork: Knick, Clunk, and Treela: Cartoon Series Concept

SpongicX

Dee Dude, I just want to personally thank you for your support. It means a lot to see at least one person liking these images. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It's no problem, it's a shame no one else is even bothering with this thread anymore.

I really am rooting for you, the progress may be slow, but time will come.

• Thumbs Up 1

Something Lurking

Knick Knack the Squirrel: Episode 3 is nearly finished! It should be ready by tomorrow night, if everything goes right! Here is the last Picture of the day for Episode

3's release. 

knick_saves_treela_by_spongicx-db2x0r4.p

Sneak Peak at Episode 4!

Episode 3 had quite a cliffhanger ending, but spoiler alert! Knick saves Treela. 

For Knick Knack the Squirrel episodes, please check out the official Youtube channel. - https://youtu.be/iUWUyH0_ohs

Official Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/KnickKnack.....?ref=bookmarks
Official Twitter Page - twitter.com/KnickKnackSq
Official Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw.....RuGOsegLwJLyQA

• Thumbs Up 1

knick_and_i_by_spongicx-db34o2a.png
treela_and_i_by_spongicx-db34ov2.png

As an artist, one thing I treasure is when artists take the liberty of making an image of them and their creations. I think it's fun and sometimes important for an artist to imagine what it would look like to see their creation come to life. It also helps reflect how important these characters are to their creator, when they take the time to go that extra mile to make a visual of the creator meeting their creations. I decided to start making my own photo edits, where I, Clint Welding/SpongicX  meet and hang out with my creations, from Knick Knack the Squirrel. I currently got one of Knick, Treela and I, just hanging out in my kitchen. I got more on the way, next up is one of Clunk and I. 

For Knick Knack the Squirrel episodes, please check out the official Youtube channel. - youtu.be/iUWUyH0_ohs

Official Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/KnickKnack...…
Deviantart gallery - spongicx.deviantart.com/galler…

• Thumbs Up 2

slitz_and_i_by_spongicx-db37x6d.png

Slitz and I... Maybe if I try making him laugh himself to death, he'll

go away... 

fear_and_i_by_spongicx-db37xsc.png

Fear wasn't too happy with me, knowing I made Scorpneon the main

villain, and not him.

• Thumbs Up 1

knick__treela__clunk__and_i_by_spongicx-

I made one last live action/cartoon hybrid picture of my animated heroes and I, this time, I included all of them in the photo. I would have asked the villains to join, but they didn't want to be anywhere near these guys, their loss, how could you hate these friendly guys? They may not be real, but to me, they're family. Knick means a lot to me, I've had plans to make him into something ever since I was in the 3rd grade. As a little kid, I knew I wanted to someday be a cartoonist, and Knick was the first and only original creation I stuck with. He's gone through so much development in life, and so have I. To be honest, I don't know how I would have gotten this far in life, if I didn't have my vision of someday hopefully seeing these characters finally show up on a television screen at least. I really hope to someday find the chance to get these characters animated into a series, and I would also love to be a part of making it happen. These characters may not seem special to anyone else, but to me, they are something I've put most of my life into, and I hope people can someday take the chance to love these characters, and their stories as much as I have had in making them. It's been a rough road in trying to make these characters part of a series, but I really hope they can get there someday. 

For Knick Knack the Squirrel episodes, please check out the official Youtube channel. - youtu.be/iUWUyH0_ohs

Official Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/KnickKnack...…
Deviantart gallery - spongicx.deviantart.com/galler…

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...