Awoo.

Artwork: Knick, Clunk, and Treela: Cartoon Series Concept

SpongicX

More previews for episode 7, of my series concept “Knick Knack the Squirrel” One of these images introduces a new character named Inspector Insight. He’s a polar bear who will be interrogating Knick and pals, at the beginning of the episode.

“Knick Knack the Squirrel” is created by, and property of Clint Welding/SpongicXFor more Knick Knack the Squirrel, look up “Knick Knack the Squirrel” on “SpongicX’s” Youtube, Tumblr,  and DailyMotion accounts.

tumblr_otsas83Etv1rhnd8ro4_1280.png
tumblr_otsas83Etv1rhnd8ro1_1280.png
tumblr_otsas83Etv1rhnd8ro3_1280.png
tumblr_otsas83Etv1rhnd8ro2_1280.png
tumblr_otsaynLl3j1rhnd8ro5_540.png
tumblr_otsaynLl3j1rhnd8ro1_1280.png
tumblr_otsaynLl3j1rhnd8ro2_1280.png
tumblr_otsaynLl3j1rhnd8ro3_1280.png
tumblr_otsaynLl3j1rhnd8ro4_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Preview for episode 7, of my series concept “Knick Knack the Squirrel” 

Episode 7 should be ready some time this August, 2017.

“Knick Knack the Squirrel” is created by, and property of Clint Welding/SpongicX. For more Knick Knack the Squirrel, look up “Knick Knack the Squirrel” on “SpongicX’s” Youtube, Tumblr, Deviantart, and DailyMotion accounts.

I decided to make a speed drawing video of the characters I've created. This video contains sped up footage of me drawing my characters Knick, Treela, Clunk, and Scorpneon. 

Sorry, my arms are a little tired from spending some time at a water park today, so my drawing was a bit wobbly at times, which lead me to have to undo a lot of mistakes when drawing.

“Knick Knack the Squirrel” is created by, and property of Clint Welding/SpongicXFor more Knick Knack the Squirrel, look up “Knick Knack the Squirrel” on “SpongicX’s” Youtube, Tumblr, Deviantart, and DailyMotion accounts.

Episode 7 of my cartoon concept "Knick Knack the Squirrel" is now finished. I will upload the video on my Youtube account later tomorrow. I will upload the link when ready. Please give it a watch. 

If you liked it, please leave a like, comment, and subscribe to "SpongicX" on Youtube for more videos.

Episode 7 is now available! Please check it out. If you liked it, make sure to click like, leave a comment, and subscribe for more content. Thank you for watching. 

Knick and Treela's First Kiss

Concept art for my series concept "Knick Knack the Squirrel".

I thought it was about time I finally draw the main couple finally kissing each other. I think out of all the Knick Knack artworks I've made, this is my personal favorite. I've wanted to draw a more romantic picture of these two for quite some time, and I finally decided to make one.

http://spongicx.tumblr.com/post/163766140743/concept-art-for-my-series-concept-knick-knack-the Click here for a before and after of this picture.

Knick Knack the Squirrel Episode 7 is now available to watch on Youtube. Click here to see it, and please check my channel afterwards, for more videos. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos and artwork.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNPi4…

“Knick Knack the Squirrel” is created by, and property of Clint Welding/SpongicX. 

For more Knick Knack the Squirrel, look up “Knick Knack the Squirrel” on “SpongicX’s” Youtube, Tumblr, Deviantart, and DailyMotion accounts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Some rough sketch drawings for my series.
tumblr_ou4o9vvQLh1rhnd8ro1_1280.pngtumblr_ou4o9vvQLh1rhnd8ro2_1280.pngtumblr_ou4o9vvQLh1rhnd8ro3_1280.png
http://spongicx.tumblr.com/post/163766435238/rough-sketch-concept-art-for-my-series

“Knick Knack the Squirrel” is created by, and property of Clint Welding/SpongicX. 

For more Knick Knack the Squirrel, look up “Knick Knack the Squirrel” on “SpongicX’s” Youtube, Tumblr, Deviantart, and DailyMotion accounts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It's going to take a lot of time, but I decided to go ahead and try uploading my Knick Knack episodes into comic strip pages to view online. Right now, I have the first 3 pages of Episode 1 posted. You can find them on the following link. http://spongicx.deviantart.com/gallery/63823699/Knick-Knack-the-Squirrel-Episode-1

For those who don't want to click the link, you can view them down below. 
knick_knack_the_squirrel_1_page_1_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_1_page_2_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_1_page_3_by_spo

• Nice Smile 1

http://spongicx.deviantart.com/gallery/63831869/Knick-Knack-the-Squirrel-Episode-2

If you want to see the full story at once, please click the link below, and watch the full video version of it instead. www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmQBt-…

knick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_1_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_2_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_3_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_4_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_5_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_6_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page__7_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_8_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_9_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_10_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_11_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_12_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_13_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_14_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_15_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_16_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_17_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_18_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_19_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_20_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_21_by_sp

• Nice Smile 1

http://spongicx.deviantart.com/gallery/63840168/Knick-Knack-the-Squirrel-Episode-3

To help promote my series concept "Knick Knack the Squirrel" I decided to take the videos from my Youtube channel, and turn them into comic strips, in hopes of expanding my audience. 

If you want to see the full story at once, please click the link below, and watch the full video version of it instead. www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6rCa-…

Episode 3 starts off with a recap of the events from episode 2. Knick and pals set off for their journey, but decide to stop by a diner first. 

To see the other pages of episode 3, click here. spongicx.deviantart.com/galler…

knick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_1_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_2_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_3_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_4_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_5_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_6_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_7_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_2_page_3_page_8knick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_9_by_spoknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_10_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_11_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_12_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_13_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_14_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_15_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_16_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_17_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_18_by_spknick_knack_the_squirrel_3_page_19_by_sp

Test animation of my series concept "Knick Knack the Squirrel. Knick is bored, but tries hiding it. 

It took me about 5 hours, just to animate and color this short little test animation. animation is a lot of hard work.

“Knick Knack the Squirrel” is created by, and property of Clint Welding/SpongicX 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm A Walrus!

For right now, I'm going to take a break from making full stories out of my series concept "Knick Knack the Squirrel" and focus more on concept art, or silly short comics.

Here's a random short comic, where Clunk shows Knick a new trick he learned, with his ice powers. Knick isn't very impressed. 

peaceful_rest_by_spongicx-dbje62b.png

Promotional art for my series concept "Knick Knack the Squirrel"

This is a live action/cartoon hybrid image I drew, where Knick, Clunk, and Treela are resting beneath a tree.

For more Knick Knack the Squirrel, look up “Knick Knack the Squirrel” on “SpongicX’s” Youtube, Tumblr, Deviantart, and DailyMotion accounts

It may be a long ways away, but I'm still trying to envision the many different possibilities of what could happen, when Knick and his friends finally confront their arch nemesis, Scorpneon, and how much of a threat he'll be, when they finally come face to face with him. Here is a concept art showing Knick being no match for Scorpneon, as Scorpneon hovers over him and laughs at Knick's pain. 

The Verge Of Defeat

Here is a concept art showing Knick in Scorpneon's clutches, as Treela responds in terror. Is Knick dead?! 

Knick Defeated?!

putting_the_zs_in_zap_by_spongicx-dbjpfh
Knick is alarmed to find so many dead bugs around Treela, and he questions where they all came from. Apparently, Treela's electric powers kicked in while sleeping at night, and zapped every bug that tried biting her. 

treela_charged_up_by_spongicx-dbjppcm.pnwoohoo__by_spongicx-dbjppu9.png

2 New Concept Arts

pooled_out_by_spongicx-dbjr40t.png
A short Knick Knack the Squirrel Comic. 

Knick, Clunk, and Treela are about to go for a swim, but Treela realizes her electric powers will make it too risky to go swimming anymore.

Shadow Stalk

Concept art of Knick being stalked by a shadow of his nemesis, Scorpneon.

Power Ride Line Art

Line art concept art for Knick Knack the Squirrel. The heroes are using their powers for transportation. Clunk is surfing on waves he created, Knick is grinding off flames , and Treela is flying by magnetically levitating with her electric powers.