Awoo.

Artwork: Knick, Clunk, and Treela: Cartoon Series Concept

SpongicX

52 minutes ago, PaulyBFromDa303 said:

@SpongicX Have you ever had any opportunities to go big time? You have the potential

Unfortunately, I have not, but I really want to make this into an animated series, and I really want to help out with the artwork, and writing for this series. When you're a self taught artist with no art degree, and no money to afford those over priced colleges, companies just don't want you to take up their time... 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/9/2017 at 6:18 PM, SpongicX said:

Unfortunately, I have not, but I really want to make this into an animated series, and I really want to help out with the artwork, and writing for this series. When you're a self taught artist with no art degree, and no money to afford those over priced colleges, companies just don't want you to take up their time... 

That's the sad part about it. You can be that guy, yes THAT guy, who does it all, and has more talent than an entire roster of those writer monkeys in the back combined, but if you don't have "official documentation" its hard to portray anything. I've seen it happen way too much too.

I've always lived by the philosophy,  "If you want it enough you'll do ANYTHING to achieve it"

• Thumbs Up 1

knick_knack_the_squirrel_4__daring_dive_

knick_knack_4__knick_saves_treela_by_spo

2 new images for episode 4.

I don't mean to brag, but I'm real happy with how these turned out. I spent the past 3 hours working, and got these two images done during that time. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Made a new preview video for my series, in hopes of trying to get my main channel's viewers a heads up on it's existence, because this series is not doing well, with getting views... I really want this series to succeed, but I can't do that, if people ignore it's existence.

I also added some never before seen preview images in the video as well. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

camping_chaos_cover_by_spongicx-db92wxi.

Episode 5 Cover Art. I decided to ditch the comic book style cover, since it felt a bit limited at times. I decided to go for a title card approach instead. 

• Thumbs Up 1

knick_and_treela_by_spongicx-db9rkjv.jpg

did_you_hear_that___by_spongicx-db9rkf1.

knick_and_treela_are_shocked_by_spongicx

clunk_is_getting_tired_by_spongicx-db9rj
I think this image really sums up how I feel about how poorly the 
Sonic Boom TV show has been treated, LOL! 

18595460_1342466025821682_88102196121681
18558862_1342466022488349_58072868613879
18620906_1342466029155015_50949154491815
18558729_1342466079155010_66879326123045

• Thumbs Up 1

let_s_set_up_camp_by_spongicx-db9zy6k.jp
ah_snakes____by_spongicx-db9zymg.jpg
Episode 5 is getting close to completion. It should hopefully be 

ready either by the end of this month, or early June.