Awoo.

Hairclipz's Art Thread! [ Requests OPEN! ]

hairclipz

I love your art style! It's very cute! I like the small amouts of coloring outside the lines. Subtle, but doesn't detract from the quality.

Keep it up, it's looking great!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Failinhearts said:

I love your art style! It's very cute! I like the small amouts of coloring outside the lines. Subtle, but doesn't detract from the quality.

Keep it up, it's looking great!

thank you!!!!! :-)

• Thumbs Up 1

Whoa, some seriously NEAT stuff yo. Your Rouge gijinka is driving me kinda batty because it's got this real nice Western Animation-ish style that is just really cool-looking, and it's just very fitting for Rouge while also being super unique.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Mightyray Thank you!!! 

@TCB Someone's gotta keep the jet set radio fan work flowing and that someone is me, because I am desperate.

Thank you though!!!! I do tend to stick to rounder shapes and softer colors out of personal preference, I'm glad you like it.

@Monkey Destruction Switch First off: Good pun. Second: Thank you!!! Every time I look at rouge's outfit in game I always feel like its missing something, so I wanted to try and play with that while still trying to stress that shes a cool spy bat. But thank you very much for the style compliment!! I love a lot of western animation.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm trying to decide if that Shadow image is a reference to this:

Regardless, nice art!

• Thumbs Up 1

@Ryannumber1gamer IM LAUGHING, I LOVE THIS VIDEO I HAVENT SEEN IT IN FOREVER, but no, It was just me breaking down and realizing that I was drawing shadow the hedgehog as Bayonetta and realizing I wasnt strong enough to finish it in one sitting

• 4 weeks later...

Havent updated in a while, sorry! Video games and work consumed my life

none of these are sonic or even sega related, and none of them are finished! sorry. send requests though!

Spoiler

90315789446620ba4fde272a0e2a7a52.png

Started doodling a Regular OC as a sonic character and liked the results. her name is Pico and she is a Greedy ringleader

Cx_3d9aVEAEAjiq.jpg

Emboar pro wrestler girl from years ago, I'll finish this one day. i wanna give her a fire boa

Cxm4GTTUcAAHXuA.jpg

I named my litten totinos and hes a killing machine (hes totinos the incineroar now though. I was stuck between Randy Savage the Litten and Hulkamania the Litten when I saw my totinos hat in my corner and I knew what I had to do.)

Cxb72_rUAAAV-bq.jpgCxL7q0gUQAIm1YS.jpg

I dont know if anyone here is into shin megami tensei, but god I love all of the games in the series. Jinana and Argilla are my favorite digital devil saga characters

3a482474a301b2c144e9dcfd84019d13.png not_dio.png

I have loved touhou with all my heart since junior high

• Thumbs Up 5

• The title was changed to Hairclipz's Art Thread! [ Requests OPEN!]

HI ITS BEEN A WHILE

I moved and had to pack my tablet, soooo......I Havent been able to do any digital stuff in a good long while. But hey, I've got a sketchbook and a pencil still and the world is my oyster. Here's some stuff I just havent put up here yet.

Sonic Stuff:

Spoiler

These are definitely the most recent. Happy Sonic Mania Release!!

DHUu_tJVoAA3uDE.thumb.jpg.65ccddc43e37ed1f80506b6cbc2ea700.jpgDHUu9eqUQAA4JFP.thumb.jpg.cfd293271a077ff7a7d8a00a8ef48d58.jpgDHUu-osU0AEtd0p.thumb.jpg.a7676c1bc356ae546073c58326e9e5ca.jpg

DB8FtxBUQAAaXEC.thumb.jpg.97a0edfb6a6b6907bfce2500a530aa29.jpg

Ok this has jsr and space channel 5 plus the character I already made for forces but it still goes here.

DGwyfRKVYAAsUM_.thumb.jpg.1533a39444409d55871aba4d8e4a0989.jpg

Non-Sonic

Spoiler

DCgKGapVYAAN4wg.thumb.jpg.1a53d87dfdb20153c4424e05c537bba5.jpg

Terra, from FF6 (The best one)

C5UwUqKUEAAtNvk.thumb.jpg.75eac85733da54ba358f180c70aa2e39.jpgC5U44DgVUAIRdaa.thumb.jpg.6d0de3a5f3f75beed5a6273f0beecf8d.jpg

Paz and Strangelove from MGS Peace Walker

C6SnOqFVUAA2f1J.thumb.jpg.d72f780f1f7cd52f895d7dc1b745ff58.jpg

Utena!

Sorry I dont have more right now, but if you have a sonic oc, throw em at me, I might draw them!

• Thumbs Up 2

• The title was changed to Hairclipz's Art Thread! [ Requests OPEN! ]