Awoo.

American Thanksgiving 2016

Monkey Destruction Switch

Thanksgiving Day - a holiday associated with food, family, and....giving thanks, I suppose! Any of you cool cats on the SSMB have plans, hopes, or dreams for this special day?

Our family doesn't have any really big plans. We probably won't be seeing any family members that don't live with us, unfortunately. However, we're at least going to make a nice meal and enjoy it together. That's what we did last year too; that year, we had a lot of fun working together to make a thoroughly non-traditional Thanksgiving meal based around Italian food. We're probably going to do something similar this year; my Mom bought some nice sausage that I'm sure will be delicious, so I'm pretty hyped for that! Mom is also planning on making some cranberry sauce, though, so there may be more conventional Thanksgiving fare mixed in too.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm probably going to be hanging out with family as much as I can. My brother and sister will probably come over and hang out as much as they can before they have to work, since they work at Walmart, and Walmart is greedy.

Since I'm not overly fond of turkey and my father doesn't feel like cooking, we're probably just going to order a pizza and watch TV all day.

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all from the States! I'm incredibly thankful to have you guys as friends on the fancy schmancy them there interwebz and talk about that hedgehog among other things. 

Y'all rock. Love you!

• Thumbs Up 1