Awoo.

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite XB1/PS4/PC

Ryannumber1gamer

Looks like a ton of fun. I can  easily see this being a blast to watch at EVO. The 2V2 decision was the right move. Ultron Sigma makes perfect sense. That story mode has beyond hyped. It's ridiculous comic book horse shit, and I love it. 

Now they just need to include the Wright characters for le roster. 

On 27/4/2017 at 5:10 PM, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Oh, you know that Performance Matters thing going on with the video game VA strike? I think that has something to do with it. She's also the voice of Lucina, but unlike everyone else in FE Heroes, she was uncredited. Easter Lucina also had a different VA. So it's possible they got Alexis Tipton to replace her for Chun-Li (they got her to do Easter Lucina). Just an assumption though.

I doubt it, last i checked only western companies like Activision and Ubisoft were involved in the VA strike, and even then Laura has been consistant with the role in SFV even to this day, so if something happened she would have been removed or replaced there.

The games looking good. Just needs a little polish in models. And better boxart than the final mvc3 art

VERY brief gameplay of Rocket released in honor of Guardians Vol. 2. Groot joins in and Kevin Michael Richardson reprises him from the GOTG cartoon.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.newsarama.com/34531-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-gets-marvel-comics-variant-covers.html

Marvel is making variant covers in August fior 20 of its comic book main lines, and people are associating them with characters being included in the game. These are the lines, and next to them what people have puzzled to be the potential characters:

1. ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #7 - Star-Lord
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #31 - Spider-Man
3. AVENGERS #10 - Ultron
4. BLACK PANTHER #17 - Black Panther
5. CHAMPIONS #11 - Ms. Marvel or Kid Nova
6. DEFENDERS #4 - Iron Fist or Daredevil
7. DOCTOR STRANGE #24 - Dr. Strange
8. GENERATIONS: BANNER HULK & THE TOTALLY AWESOME HULK #1 - Hulk
9. GENERATIONS: THE UNWORTHY THOR & THE MIGHTY THOR #1 - Loki
10. HAWKEYE #9 - Hawkeye
11. I AM GROOT #4 - GotG Villain or Gamora
12. INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #10 - Iron Man
13. MIGHTY THOR #22 - Thor
14. ROCKET #4 - Rocket Raccoon & Groot
15. SECRET EMPIRE #8 - Captain America
16. SPIDER-MAN #19 - Spider-Man villain or Miles Morales
17. SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #20 - Deadpool
18. THANOS #10 - Thanos
19. THE MIGHTY CAPTAIN MARVEL #8 - Captain Marvel
20. VENOM #153 - Venom

Venom is also getting a new Funko Pop toy in the near future, and it kinda just looks like his classic MvC appearance (granted, it has been like that in some comics, but the resemblance and the timing are suspicious).

C_gWGeTUAAA2feK.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

So I'm guessing X-men aren't likely this time around. I mean wolverine has kinda been the face of the Marvel vs Capcom since the beginning. Gonna be weird for him not to show up 

Leaks and rumors so far suggest that X-Men and F4 characters will be reserved for the second DLC wave in 2018, as the first one for the last months of this year states they're all full newcomers.
Deadpool seems the only oddball in the comic book variants hints, but my guess is that Marvel thinks his memetic status will help sell more copies than Wolverine.

• 2 weeks later...

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=238590549

"Seriously, guys, prepare yourself. The launch roster is a massive fucking disappointment."

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=238590123

"Learned some new details over the weekend. I'm going to try to keep it vague and not confirm any characters specifically to avoid ending up on Eventhubs or whatever.

- 28 character launch roster, I know all of them but 1 for sure and I think I might know who the last one is.
- No Ace Attorney, Viewtiful Joe, Final Fight or Okami characters. No Ms. Marvel, no X-Men or F4 to speak of.
- Of the remaining cast there's one returning MvC2 character, nine characters coming back from 3 (ten if the last character is who I think it is) and only four more newcomers.
- I know of one DLC character besides Sigma and he's coming back from MvC2, not sure if he's scheduled for this year or next year.

There's definitely some cool surprises left but I get the impression most people are going to be disappointed."

I knew it. I fucking knew it. I just knew they would find a way to fucking fuck it up somehow. My hype has just fallen off a cliff. 

Do not take a rumor posted on a forum site as gospel untill it is actually confirmed. We already had two fake leaks today. 

Apparently the dude who posted this has been spot on about other aspects, so...

3 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Apparently the dude who posted this has been spot on about other aspects, so...

Yeah. But I'd still take this with a grain of salt. 

Spoiler

They say there's no Black Panther on launch

It would be the one MCU character I was looking forward to seeing most.

Looks like I'll wait out the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

And the guy has revealed the roster and....wut?

DBHcQ7bUQAABWtY.jpg

I just find this hard to believe. It's not because "lol neogaf" since this guy has been on the money so far it's just that this is super safe and not to mention the fact that Black Panther, Vemon, Deadpool and Ms. Marvel aren't on this list despite having cover variants for the game just seems fishy. 

This list is beyond disappointing. As expected, they're saving all of the cool, fan favourite characters as DLC.  No Viewtiful Joe, Phoenix Wright, Black Panther, Zero, Gene, Wolverine, Jill, etc. 

Like, fucking Gamora over Star Lord? Nemesis over Wesker? Really? Are they fucking serious? The list of newcomers on both sides is outright microscopic. X Men fans are going to be livid. Awful starting roster. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Eh. It's okay.

Just wondering why they brought back the Ghosts n Goblins demon dude. Is he really important to his home series or what?

2 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Eh. It's okay.

Just wondering why they brought back the Ghosts n Goblins demon dude. Is he really important to his home series or what?

He get a spinoff series as well

Firebrand has his own series under the name of Gargoyle's Quest, plus, his type of enemies were the most noticeable pain in the ass in already hard as hell game.

But holy fuck is this roaster is a downgrade, I really hope this isn't true.

Oh it's the cinematic universe representing the marvel side. Fucking shocker.

341.jpg

No, no not that one.

38 minutes ago, Zippo said:

This list is beyond disappointing. As expected, they're saving all of the cool, fan favourite characters as DLC.  No Viewtiful Joe, Phoenix Wright, Black Panther, Zero, Gene, Wolverine, Jill, etc. 

Like, fucking Gamora over Star Lord? Nemesis over Wesker? Really? Are they fucking serious? The list of newcomers on both sides is outright microscopic. X Men fans are going to be livid. Awful starting roster. 

Let's be honest here there's really no reason to include a second GOTG here period. Like for any abilities and skills they have it could easily be covered by many other marvel characters instead (Black Widow for example) The only reason Gamora is in it is sadly because she stars in a successful movie.

Edit: And I want to take this moment to say I should be fucking hyped for Jedah. He was one of my fav's from DS3 but this new's just drowned my hype in misery. Great Job Capcom & Marvel

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

Black Panther was the one character above all that I wanted in this damn game and he's nowhere to be seen. Well, that settles it. Capcom isn't getting a dime from me. Damn it.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Boy said:

Black Panther was the one character above all that I wanted in this damn game and he's nowhere to be seen. Well, that settles it. Capcom isn't getting a dime from me. Damn it.

"No black people allowed"

-MVC:I Development crew

If you want to play as a superpowered black ninja there's always Tekken 7

Granted her outfit is pretty bad in comparison.

Hopefully, that's wrong, because that's a really disappointing roster. Might as well wait for the Ultimate version.