Awoo.

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite XB1/PS4/PC

Ryannumber1gamer

On 7/6/2017 at 8:03 PM, Dejimon11 said:

DEFxGInXcAACPMx.jpg

But hey Firebrand and Dormammu have been confirmed and there are some more focusing on characters we already know about 

On 7/6/2017 at 8:12 PM, Teoskaven said:

Firebrand and Dormammu confirmed then. This seems to support more the datamined leak, since Dormammu was completely absent from Ryce's list.

On 7/6/2017 at 10:59 PM, KHCast said:

Yeah personally outside Chris, Rocket, Ultron and Black Panther honestly, I'm not feeling the so far confirmed characters, and if the "leak"ends up true, well dang. Makes you really appreciate 3 at least for at least some variance compared to this on both sides. That game wasn't nearly as filled as 2, but it certainly still looked like a bunch of love and effort went into it

On 7/7/2017 at 1:02 PM, Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon said:

See, even if the datamined leak is real,  we still have the bout of characters just being dlc.

And even if the datamined leak is the base roster, with folks like Black Panther confirmed as dlc,  Capcom will not have earned a pat on the back for not at least staying in par with the previous games' base roster ( each for MvC3 and UMvC3), especially with how they're reusing assets.

rEZrXiB.png

And now it seems that being on a cover does not save certain characters from being DLC. It seems also that some may just show up in the story mode and game as NPCs, awaiting entry as DLC.

Which could sadly mean that the mere extra 4 we'd have gotten fro a base roster of 32 as opposed to 28, might instead be DLC. Hell, any 4 characters we aren't sure about yet could be DLC for all we know at this point.

Welp, guess that mean the Nemesister is in.

He's fun but I really got to question why he's here but not Wesker.

Gamora and Jedah were just shown off at EVO in an exhibition match.

I'm still a bit fucking pissed that Venom of all people is apparently DLC. I missed Venom so much in MVC3 and UMVC3. 

Just now, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Anyways, who is Jedah? Is he from Darkstalkers or something?

Really Really nasty Darkstalkers villian. one of his signature moves is decapitating himself

Full video of the match. Gamora's looking pretty sick. Don't know a lot about Jedah, but he looks cool, too.

Disney's involved so it's obligatory to ask.  How intact is Jedah's fighting moveset?

Like seriously,  decapitation, blood corruption, self-mutilation, and yes, provocative inflation of opponents, and oh so much more are kinda his thing. 

we only saw a single match, but so far we saw some familiar moves. Got his scythe projectile, air dash, and even the limb severing is still there. The biggest difference now is the blood's turned purple, so it looks more like purple shadowy matter to get by the censors. IMO, I'm perfectly okay with that, because it means the less they have to change with ol' Jedboy.

I am doubting they kept his beheading attack, and I ESPECIALLY doubt they kept his inflation grab. Not because the latter would be too inappropriate, but because I seriously think capcom is too lazy to animate character models changing shape. But overall Jedah really doesn't look as bad as I was expecting. He suffers MVCI's wonkiness but less so compared to... almost everyone else so far. I dig his new outfit too, it's a bit sleeker with nice new details to the coat.

If there's one thing I'm hoping for, it's that his Prova=di=Servo will make in in, because it's my favorite EX move of his and it would be a crying shame not to see his disgusting spaghetti chest in HD CGI. Please capcom... put enough effort for that to happen ='(

• Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Anyways, who is Jedah? Is he from Darkstalkers or something?

He's very much the Darkstalker. He's the anti-christ of that universe, and most of his attacks revolve around body mutilation. Either of himself or his opponent.

Edit: What's with this game and their characters looking like they had more time in the oven than others? BP, Jedah, and Strider all look so much better then chun-li, rocket, or Cap. What gives?

• Thumbs Up 1

well after seeing the new character select screen I decided to edit in the remaining named characters from the Zip. leak

Spoiler

LkyoAis.png?1

considering the monster hunter/wakanda stage I think its safe to assume the hunter will be in the default roster.but either way the remaining leaked characters fit perfectly ._.'

Looks better than Chun-Li, ect

giphy.gif

But where the hell are her bats in that animation?

So guys Marvel vs Capcom INfintie is at SDCC and is there a new floor demo featuring Jedah and Gamora?

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=243969357&postcount=3559

Originally Posted by LeMaximilian

Comic Con floor demo is the same as the Evo/E3 one.

NOPE! It's the E3 demo again! Way to generate new hype, right?Related image

• Thumbs Up 2

See. Its stuff like this that's making me more turn my attention toward other fighters. I mean they gave me Jedah, and then skipped over his intro animation and couldn't get his combos, right while showing him off.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Zippo said:

Frank West

Dude's got a tripod to help him level up better now!

Haggar, and Nemesis..

Unfortunately, all returning characters from UMVC3 seem to suffer a bout of downgraded looks hevaily on their faces, builds and whatnot. Battle animations in some regards look a bit better though.

SPIDEY CONFIRMED!!!

His LVL 3.....weird to not even have Gobby show up cameo style for it.

Trailer has officially released:

Apparently the stage is called "AIMBRELLA," a merger of Umbrella and A.I.M. Wonder if Wesker will show up in the background like M.O.D.O.K.

Interesting how the intros will also have characters talk to teammates. Maybe that's been known, but I just found that out lol

No, it's new, as is for example the two talking in-match (Spidey saying danger to Frank West).

Speaking of, good to see TJ Rotolo came back; after the controversy of Dead Rising 4, i feared he wouldn't have wanted to voice again Frank.

Nemesis and Haggar are... ok, but i won't pick them up anytime soon.

Spidey looks good (who's his VA?), but that level 3 must burn for all Green Goblin fans. And to Maximum Spider fans.