Awoo.

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite XB1/PS4/PC

Ryannumber1gamer

IT'S REAL BABY!

Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite. Coming 2017.

Gameplay footage coming tonight.

Ryu, Megaman, Iron Man and Ms Marvel confirmed.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is now on PS4!

• Thumbs Up 3

22 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

IT'S A TRAILER BABYE!

The Hype Train is here guys.

The countless speculation of who's gonna be in the game begins anew

Sissel for MvCI

• Thumbs Up 1

More Game info here

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/12/03/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-announcement

^^^^

Overview

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike.

In addition to single player Arcade, Training, and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Features

• Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.

• Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.

• Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.

• Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.

• Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.  

• Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.

• Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is currently in development and will be available worldwide in late 2017.

Tune in to ESPN2 on Sunday, December 4th, during the Capcom Cup 2016 broadcast to see an extended gameplay trailer from Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. We’ll have more information to share soon, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and You Tube for all things Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.

----------------------------------------

I guess we will have more info on Sunday.

Also the UMvsC3 port is a timed exclusive for PS4. The XB1 and STEAM Ports will come in March (Check the description)

Just to confirm, UMvC3 is coming to PS4 tonight, XB1 and PC in March and MvCI is coming to the entire 8th gen in 2017.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Athena Cykes said:

Just to confirm, UMvC3 is coming to PS4 tonight, XB1 and PC in March and MvCI is coming to the entire 8th gen in 2017.

Wow, it's coming to 3DS? Didn't see that coming!

I'm looking back at the trailer, and I swear that the villain they show at the end is...

Spoiler

...Sigma, possibly merged with a Marvel villain. (I'd guess either M.O.D.O.K. or Arnim Zola? I don't really know any other villains with a face in their chest, aside from Ghosts 'N' Goblins' Astaroth.) I mean, the main structure of them just screams 'SIGMA', and it would make sense since they showed off X first.

Edited by Captain Metallix

1 minute ago, Athena Cykes said:

Console 8th gen that matters.

lol

Just to be sure sure, were you asking or telling? If you were asking, I believe Michael Damiani from Easy Allies said it'll be coming to PS4, XBO and even Switch.

4 minutes ago, Marcello said:

lol

Just to be sure sure, were you asking or telling? If you were asking, I believe Michael Damiani from Easy Allies said it'll be coming to PS4, XBO and even Switch.

So 8th gen and 9th gen then, huh,

7 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

I'm looking back at the trailer, and I swear that the villain they show at the end is...

Reveal hidden contents

...Sigma, possibly merged with a Marvel villain. (I'd guess either M.O.D.O.K. or Arnim Zola? I don't really know any other villains with a face in their chest, aside from Ghosts 'N' Goblins' Astaroth.) I mean, the main structure of them just screams 'SIGMA', and it would make sense since they showed off X first.

Consider that the outline is definetly the one of Ultron but i swear, the eyes in chest reminds either of Bishamon or Astaroth. Looks definetly a fusion though. We'll see.

But reguardless, it's Mahvel Baby and it's so good to see it back. Here's hoping the roster will be big and satisfying.

Alright! Mega Man is back in on the action! Now all I need is for Black Panther and Kamala Khan to be confirmed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fuck. Day zero. The Maverick Hunter has returned!

I'm here at PSX now, you guys would not believe this crowd. They were absolutely losing their fucking minds, there were people jumping up, crying and screaming, even moreso than the Uncharted, Crash and TLOU2 announcements.

Also, there is no way this isn't coming to Switch. Expect that annoucement next month.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Teoskaven said:

Consider that the outline is definetly the one of Ultron but i swear, the eyes in chest reminds either of Bishamon or Astaroth. Looks definetly a fusion though. We'll see.

But reguardless, it's Mahvel Baby and it's so good to see it back. Here's hoping the roster will be big and satisfying.

Now that you mention it, I do see a bit of Ultron in there. And yet, the spikes around the wrist and what looks to be a cape around the neck are definitely things that Sigma's known for. Maybe it's some kind of weird mass-fusion...? Eh, they'll probably just reveal who it is soon enough.

As for the roster, I'm expecting to at least see the remaining Avengers, Spidey, and perhaps the Guardians of the Galaxy from Marvel. (Bringing Deadpool back would be neat, too.) I'm thinking we'll still see Devil May Cry and Darkstalkers on Capcom's side. Are there any other big Capcom franchises that have had a surge in popularity lately? (I mean, Phoenix Wright was in the last game, so...)

Edited by Captain Metallix

23 minutes ago, Athena Cykes said:

Console 8th gen that matters.

So Switch!

Sersiously though, this looks awesome, seriously hoping for switch(and since it IS multiplat, there's a good chance that it will be)

Also Capcom, you better keep DOOM

The new villain is probably Ultron fused with Sigma. That's definately Ultron's head with various hallmarks of Sigma's design. Oh, and the chest eyes provide just enough light for you to see Sigma's eye scars.

Anyhow... X! Yay! More Mega Man is always good, but poor X is criminally unrepresented. If this 'cinematic story' actually pans out as promised this time (seriously, what the hell happened with MvC3?), we might actually see X discuss his ideals and other stuff about robots with the likes of Vison and Ultron. So much possible material.

If there's a comic tie-in, I'm not sure who can really do X justice, because the only writer I trust to do Mega Man these days is Ian Flynn, and he works for Archie.

• Thumbs Up 7

I'm kinda curious as to why they only showed Ryu and X take on Iron Man and Captain Marvel (a 2v2 fight), rather than the usual 3v3 setup the other sequels had. Could it hint at a 2v2 mode being available on top of/instead of 3v3?

Just now, Captain Metallix said:

I'm kinda curious as to why they only showed Ryu and X take on Iron Man and Captain Marvel (a 2v2 fight), rather than the usual 3v3 setup the other sequels had. Could it hint at a 2v2 mode being available on top of/instead of 3v3?

Press release said they were going back to X-men Vs Street Fighters(the original VS game) 2V2 instead of 3Vs3

Huh, well alrighty then. I guess now I can just focus on basic crossover tag-teams (1 Marvel, 1 Capcom).