Awoo.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Trading Post

Nepenthe

The games have been out for nearly two weeks now, which means people are trying to fill up the Dex and acquire exclusives and trade evolutions. Wondertrade is great for random surprises but guarantees nothing, and the refresh rate of the GTS is garbo; on top of that, you might not get a bite yourself if you put up a Pokemon for trade on GTS. Thus this topic is here for quickly getting into contact with members who have something you don't, thus acquiring Pokes the fastest and most reliable way possible.

If you want to be a source for Pokes, quote a list of the Pokemon you have on hand that you're either breeding/giving away or up for Dex trading back and forth. You can list your Friend Code in the post or just tell people to request it via PM, but in general all transactions should take place over PM to keep the topic clean. You can ask/request things too that might not be in anyone's list just in case, and if you want to ever quit supplying Pokemon, just strike out your post. I shall start:

DEX COMPLETE. Can breed/temp trade anything in Alolan Pokedex

Friend Code: PM

Also, since setting up a trade with friends isn't really explained in the game, here's a quick rundown of how to do it as painlessly as possible:

1. Add the member as a Friend on your system.
  2. Boot up Sun/Moon. Go into the Festival Plaza and manually turn your Internet on (Wi-Fi button at the bottom-right).
  3. Hit Trade; set up a Link Trade.
  4. Look for the member in your guest list. Select them and begin trading.
  5. For less hassle, add the member as a VIP by talking to them outside of the castle (if they're not there, page them there manually by asking the woman in the top-left of the castle to do so). It's basically a permanent friend list.

Sometimes the game does weird things and doesn't have your friends show up, even when you're both online. If that's the case, try exiting and re-entering the Plaza, or just reset the game and try again. Hopefully this should prevent any initial awkwardness.

Any questions and concerns can be posted as well. Above all, happy trading!

• Thumbs Up 4

Could we add Pokemon Go to this topic since it's believed that trading will come early December?

Sure, but when it's been rolled out for everyone. Niantic's been consistently shitty with wide updates like that, and it'll suck if only people in California get to try it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone happen to have a male Salandit with a Timid or Modest nature? I'd like to breed a female one to use in-game, but trying to obtain it in the game itself has been...frustrating.

I had the same problem but when looking for female Eevees.

Speaking of trade. Whenever you can. I have some pokemon I have to evolve via trading

• 2 weeks later...

Trying this one more time.

I need help filling up my dex, I'm just asking for a tradeback.

What I need for my dex.

All of the UBs (minus Kartana and Nihilego)

Lunala

Necrozma

All of the Tapu (minus Tapu Koko).

Cosmog and Cosmoen

What I can offer in help is some pokemon that I bred which are 5IV Snow Warning Vulpix in love balls with egg moves Estrasensory, Encore, Freeze-Dry, and Moon blast, and I do have 5IV Bounsweet with eggmoves Synthesis and Play Rough.

If that doesn't interest you, I do have Scizor and Castform in Beast ball.

If I did something wrong before posting this, please delete it since this is my first posting here and if I did something bad that goes against the rules here.

On 12/12/2016 at 11:55 AM, Johnny Boy said:

Ok I need some help with a dex trade:

Porygon (evolution)

Friend code is: 1478-4291-7605

You still need it? I have two Dex trades I need to get over with myself.

On 12/26/2016 at 2:21 PM, Tatters said:

Trying this one more time.

I need help filling up my dex, I'm just asking for a tradeback.

What I need for my dex.

All of the UBs (minus Kartana and Nihilego)

Lunala

Necrozma

All of the Tapu (minus Tapu Koko).

Cosmog and Cosmoen

What I can offer in help is some pokemon that I bred which are 5IV Snow Warning Vulpix in love balls with egg moves Estrasensory, Encore, Freeze-Dry, and Moon blast, and I do have 5IV Bounsweet with eggmoves Synthesis and Play Rough.

If that doesn't interest you, I do have Scizor and Castform in Beast ball.

If I did something wrong before posting this, please delete it since this is my first posting here and if I did something bad that goes against the rules here.

I have extra Xurkitree and Buzzwole that I'm not doing anything with! I'd like that Castform however, because weather SOS chaining is tedious.

On 12/27/2016 at 12:28 PM, Nepenthe said:

You still need it? I have two Dex trades I need to get over with myself.

I have extra Xurkitree and Buzzwole that I'm not doing anything with! I'd like that Castform however, because weather SOS chaining is tedious.

Actually someone did helped me filled up my dex.

If you want a Castform then I will give you one.

Now that I've gotten more than a taste of Moon, I'm ready to get in on this action. I have two requests:

1) A Female Alolan Pikachu/Raichu from any non-USA region. I'm trying to breed a Shiny Pichu with Electric Terrain. I've got ol' Poppa Togetemaru supplying the moveset (and dong), so now I need a foreign mate to commence the months-long baby-making ritual.

2) Keldeo. Long-story short, I forgot to get this Mythical Unicorn when it was made available this year. In exchange for helping me correct this mistake, I am prepared to offer one of my two spare Yveltals- one Shiny, and the other having Pokerus. I don't know what Natures they have off the top of my head, but I'll check if anyone's interested.

My information's on my profile.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty close to completing my Alola 'dex, I thought I'd ask in here if anyone with Moon (or anyone that happens to have these Pokémon) wouldn't mind temp. trading me a Lunala and Celesteela for the Pokédex data?

If you can help, hit me in a PM and I'll give you my details. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Got those covered. Thanks, Nep!

• 2 weeks later...

Well. I'm back home and now have all my pokes in Sun. Now I need someone's help to evolve 4 mons: Alola Graveler, Porygon, Spritzee and Swirlix