Awoo.

The General American Politics Thread

turbojet

I don't want Obama to win, but I don't want Romney to win more.

Y'know, I say we put our differences beside us and vote for the one man who can fix this mess.

Batman 2012

tumblr_md3g8yiYFu1qjxn1ao1_500.jpg

Silly Solkia. Space White House was what Gingrich wanted to build. Not Obama or Romney.

Edit: Holy shit. 78% in and Florida is down to a few hundred votes.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 7

ABC News has it down as 123-153, Romney's favor. However, a bulk of these are from states he was expected to win anyway, and among those states that he's expected to win, there's only about 4 that have not yet counted votes yet: Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and Alaska.

Meanwhile, Obama has that huge California boost to look forward to, and Pennsylvania and Ohio are looking to be Obama victories. These three combined would bring Obama right back into the game.

Edited by Joshua

Fox is calling that Republicans will hold control of the House for two more years, which doesn't really surprise me.

Pennsylvania just went to Obama. (this is good aparently).

Florida is looking too close to call.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not looking at the numbers as they come in; just way too nervous about it. Plus Louis CK is more relevant to my current interests. Can't help but share this though:

tumblr_m4t5i7eEQu1rpkae6.gif

Obama just took Wisconsin. How surprising. Ohio still looks firm Obama. Florida is literally drawing on 46.6%. New Mexico and Colorado are leaning Obama.

Edited by Bradalay

So it won't matter if Obama wins Ohio(which he is winning)? I mean everything that I predicted is coming true. That means Turbojet gets an automatic A in Scopes. Come on 302, Obama!

Obama is currently winning Florida by 0.1%

Aparently theres only 600 votes that seperate the two.,.,, how much do you wanna bet this election ends up being decided by a court room instead of a vote?

Obama is currently winning Florida by 0.1%

Aparently theres only 600 votes that seperate the two.,.,, how much do you wanna bet this election ends up being decided by a court room instead of a vote?

I had Obama losing Florida so...I kind of want an A.

If Obama wins with more than 309 electoral votes, then even if Florida gets recounted, in the end, it'll be inconsequential.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like the only part of Florida that hasn't fully pitched in is HEAVILY Democratic.

You can probably stop worrying now.

Pennsylvania just went to Obama. (this is good aparently).

Thanks in no small part to me. cool.png

Edited by Barry the Nomad

California is definitely gonna give Obama a boost. Heck, it's the reason he won the last election.

As I said in the status discussion that started a bit ago, California is irrelevant. Any and all election projections already consider California Democrat, which is why everyone ignores it and focuses on the other ones.

Edited by Tornado

California is definitely gonna give Obama a boost. Heck, it's the reason he won the last election.

If you are worried about California, you need to stop and take a break.