Sign in to follow this  
turbojet

The General American Politics Thread

ABC News has it down as 123-153, Romney's favor. However, a bulk of these are from states he was expected to win anyway, and among those states that he's expected to win, there's only about 4 that have not yet counted votes yet: Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and Alaska.

Meanwhile, Obama has that huge California boost to look forward to, and Pennsylvania and Ohio are looking to be Obama victories. These three combined would bring Obama right back into the game.

Edited by Joshua

Obama just took Wisconsin. How surprising. Ohio still looks firm Obama. Florida is literally drawing on 46.6%. New Mexico and Colorado are leaning Obama.

Edited by Bradalay

So it won't matter if Obama wins Ohio(which he is winning)? I mean everything that I predicted is coming true. That means Turbojet gets an automatic A in Scopes. Come on 302, Obama!

Obama is currently winning Florida by 0.1%

Aparently theres only 600 votes that seperate the two.,.,, how much do you wanna bet this election ends up being decided by a court room instead of a vote?

I had Obama losing Florida so...I kind of want an A.

As I said in the status discussion that started a bit ago, California is irrelevant. Any and all election projections already consider California Democrat, which is why everyone ignores it and focuses on the other ones.

Edited by Tornado

California is definitely gonna give Obama a boost. Heck, it's the reason he won the last election.

If you are worried about California, you need to stop and take a break.