Awoo.

Error signing in under facebook

MadmanRB

I usually sign in on these forums via facebook out of convenience but right now it seemed a little borked and I had to log in via password

Here is the message in a screenshot:

OWQdvBP.png

Here are the specs I am using if that will be helpful:

Browser: google chrome

ISP: Comcast

Processor: Intel Core i5 4460

Memory: 16 Gigs

GPU: Integrated intel GPU

I will confer if this is also in windows and in other browsers shortly, my main machine is a linux/windows dual boot but only have windows and or linux at my fingertips.

I dont own a Ferrari... I mean a mac.

Edit: Woops typo in the title

Edit 2: well I will be damned, the sign under Facebook feature now only works in Internet explorer, what is this 2003?!

FzaWn8U.png

Look I like to have a time machine just like the next guy but this is just silly, I think we need to fix invision a little here

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadmanRB

• bmn

• Yoko/葉子

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact it works in IE though really is silly, I rather not go back to the dark days of IE's dominance so methinks invision really screwed up in the release these forums use.

If we are going to time travel I rather go to the year 1920 or so and punch Hitler in the groin rather than go back to 2003... far less interesting year really

• 2 months later...