Awoo.

What is your favorite zone in the original Sonic The Hedgehog?

Bwoop woooop

Even though this question must have been asked dozens of times, I really want to know which zone is the most popular among the fans. My favorite zone, surprisingly, is Labyrinth zone. I love the music and the design of it. Sure, the water slows you down and drowning isn't fun (even though there are air bubbles everywhere, so it's almost impossible to drown XD) but it's actually really fun to go through...I'm probably the only person who loves this zone...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TB100

• Monkey Destruction Switch

• FantasticMrRobb

• Bwoop woooop

Topic was moved to Green Hill Zone since it's Sonic-related. I might be back to answer this later, but honestly, it's very hard for me to decide considering I like every single zone in the game!

I guess Green Hill Zone Act 1. I'm not really that big into anything before Adventure.

sonic1cope.jpg

starlightzoneact1_shot1.png

I don't know if this counts as cheating, but it's definitely a tie between Starlight or Spring Yard Zone for favorite zone. Seriously The music, the visuals, the level design, it's just so damn good. Seriously every time i go back to Sonic 1, these two are the zones i go back to the most, sure they both have their bullshit moments, (Bumpers and Fucking Rollers in SYZ, The Bombs in Starlight Zone.) but they're still really fun to play through. having some of the best level design in the game, (Spring Yard being a nice compromise between the slower and the faster levels, and Starlight being by far the fastest zone in the game.) and are always a joy to go to, after Marble & Labyrinth. Plus that music.

Is just amazing, that's all i have to say.

Spring Yard Zone is my fav. All the springs make for fun level design, and I like that you can end the level from 2 different points.