Awoo.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (April 2017)

Nepenthe

Ok, so my personal Thoughts on all the added MK tracks:

***Paris Promenade (Mario Kart Tour)***

An excellent “new” track and I like that they decided to mesh the multiple courses of Paris Promenade 1, 2 and 3 from the original mobile game into one lap so you could take different routes. That this is then followed up on the last lap by a reverse lap makes it very Chaotic if you are ahead of the pack which is very cool.

Star Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Toad Circuit (Mario Kart 7)***

Nothing Inherently wrong with this track, but I don’t understand why it was included (well, I do… but you know what I mean).

It’s basically your bog standard figure of 8 type circuit with no additional bells or whistles. The colours and textures here also feel a bit flat compared to other base MK8:DX retro tracks that were updated in HD, so it feels very out of place when you compared it to something like... Mario Circuit GBA. 

I think that there is no Anti-Grav stuff is a missed opportunity to change this course up a notch - because otherwise it's a direct port of the mobile version.

Star Rating: ⭐⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Choco Mountain (Mario Kart 64)***

I think this is more of a complete reinvention of Choco Mountain than an update, and there are (again) some missed opportunities in not making it more Choco themed IMO - especially with the added cave area.

However what it does it still does well, and (again) I know this wasn’t designed for MK8:DX as it is (AGAIN) a port of the new version of this track they included in MK Tour... it is exactly the same.

Otherwise it's still an enjoyable track with lovely visuals (and I love Love LOVE that updated music!!)

Star Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Coconut Mall (Mario Kart Wii)***

I’ll be brutally honest - I hate this track. It's the absolute worst and the most piss poor attempt of bringing and updating an old track over.

The visuals are, for lack of a better way to describe it... pretty dire. It's obviously improved in HD, but still somehow looks worse than the Wii Original - maybe it's the colour palette - or the transition... I don't know what happened here as there is just no MK8:DX visual flavour to the level at all like retro tracks in the base game. Worse, the mall feels sparse and the mall is vastly empty. Why? Shouldn't it fill more packed if anything? We're on Switch now. Where are the extra NPC's and shops and details? It feels horribly barren.

They have also replaced the metal spiral stairways and glass floors with generic carpets and one tone floors. I like the retro Mario mural... but really it would have benefited from some Anti-Grav walls to spruce the corner sections up (especially as now you just awkwardly bang into the sides). They also added green and red arrow markers to the escalators as well? ...Why? Part of the fun was working out their direction these were going when racing. Also, the new elevator design now seems to throws you off at the top with more force and centrality, making it very difficult to steer to remain on the top floor now (and hit that sweet shortcut).

Also, the end set piece has been stripped down - the leaving banners are gone, archways have disappeared, and the car park (man what a wasteland! why? is the mall closed?) used to have Mii's in their cars driving back and forth in the road to get in your way with booster panel's on the floor for a cool risk/reward situation - instead this has been replaced with two stationary cars with Shy Guys on and no boosters. What. The. Hell? 

It’s like they stripped the best bits of this course away... and added nothing. This course isn’t in MK Tour yet, but it feels designed moreso for that title than MK8:DX. I really wouldn’t be surprised to see it in that game looking like this very soon. 

Star Rating: 💩

- - - - - - - - -

***Tokyo Blur (Mario Kart Tour)***

I was never a huge fan of this track when it debuted on MK Tour, however I appreciate that each lap has a different route around the city. So that's something interesting (just a shame the track isn't).

I will say though that It feels like there should be moving NPC car obstacles on the track as it's missing some danger - especially for the final lap, as that final speedway/carriageway is… just empty. Why? There are no any anti grav walls added for fun either? Missed opportunity again. So strange.

It’s almost like none of these tracks were designed or updated with MK8:DX in mind…..

Star Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Shroom Ridge (Mario Kart DS)***

Again, I don't know what the thinking behind the inclusion of this track was. I personally feel there are much better versions of the same type of track from previously titles that could have made the cut (and N64 Toads Turnpike is already in MK8:DX as it is).

And... the cars - the cars now travel in the same direction (instead of both ways) now which is weird and makes this easier. I feel like I’m going for a casual Sunday drive on this track.

Once more the visual update also looks really off and blocky with the one tone colours - like it doesn't fit in with the rest of the base MK8:DX game… it's almost like a particular mobile game will be getting this course soon……

Star Rating: ⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Sky Garden (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)***

Aww, I'm soooo disappointed with this one. It was one of my absolute favourites in Super Circuit and Nintendo did such an overwhelmingly good job upgrading the likes of GBA's Mario Circuit, Cheeseland and Ribbon Road... but this... this is a really bland effort. 

I expected a lot more vines, gardens, and shrubbery for one thing - something more visually distinct than some plants and flowers on one corner of the track. Instead this comes across like a lesser version of the MK8:DX's Cloudtop Cruise and is just a set-piece that hangs in the sky. I'm moaning a lot, but only because there was a lot more they could have done here, and considering the other GBA course updates this feels very half-arsed in comparison. Oh... and not even any anti grav stuff again! Why??

The other thing is that this track just debuted in Mario Kart Tour, and it is exactly the same apart from a fee simple visual inclusions and the track being widened. There clearly was no effort poured into this one for MK8:DX and it was clearly designed for it's Mobile brethren. A missed opportunity (feel like I'm repeating myself a lot here).

Star Rating: ⭐⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Ninja Hideaway (Mario Kart Tour)***

IMO it’s The best track in the pack. The course is so vertically multilayered with optional shortcuts and routes that it will potentially play a little bit differently every-time. A real gem of a port of MK Tours original track. I want to say they could have added more but there is a lot going on in this track already. A surprise hit for me and I think this will be one I'll play lots! 

Also only pointed out to me recently is that this seems to be based on the WarioWare series of games - and now I can't stop seeing references so it gets extra points for that! 

Star Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Overall thoughts***

Although there are a lot more courses to come, I think that some of these first picks could have been completely omitted. There are more retro courses left to pick from than the amount left in the booster pass so I can only hope we get some better choices next time around. But the present feeling is that we got these because they feature (or will feature soon) in MK Tour.

It seems quite clear that the original MK8/DX devs were not put on this project and the ones that were probably came from the MK Tour team.

Some of the courses (mostly the original Tour ones) benefited well from the upgrade and look really good here on Switch... whereas other courses (older retro) felt poorly ported and/or out of place visually in MK8:DX in general.

The thing is MK8/DX is the game that finally stepped it up in terms of high quality visuals for the franchise - but these new DLC booster pass tracks feel like a weird downgrade if you ask me. 

So yeah, it’s ok… but it just feels so lazy on Nintendo's behalf. I just hope that they don't plan on only porting every retro track that they rebuilt in MK Tour over to MK8:DX and just widening the roads - because right now they don't match up to what I consider Mario Kart 8 standards in terms of the visual design or overall track design (and gimmick) philosophy of this game. It's actually very worrying that there are ZERO anti-grav sections in any of these booster tracks.

Now, I’m not saying Mario Kart Tour is bad (because it isn’t), I just don’t like that asset flipping everything from Tour over to MK8:DX is a good idea as it doesn’t work.

On the flip side, in general one of my favourite things about Mario Kart Tour was how every track has either different versions or routes, or has a Trick version or ReMiX version, or a reverse track option (even for the retro tracks). If Nintendo added more ideas like that from Tour... then it wouldn’t be a bad thing - instead we only have a half hearted attempt for Booster Pack 1.

Let's hope that they put some more effort in over the next 5 boosters. 

Edited by Son-icka
Grammar and Language - did that on my phone! Yuk!
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dang, disappointing to hear those details, especially about Coconut Mall.  The fact that no anti-grav has been added is incredibly bad too.  That's really the kicker for what lazy content this is.  Even just two or so having anti-grav added would've been enough for me.

I'm guessing the changes to Shroom Ridge and Coconut Mall might be because they want the DLC courses to gradually increase in difficulty, like the normal ones.  But if that's the case, they should've just plotted out the track choices better.  I understand wanting to start out strong with some fan-favourites like Coconut Mall and Choco Mountain, but what's the point if you're going to butcher them?

It's a shame that Mario Kart stopped doing the thing that the older games did, where obstacle density varied by engine class alongside AI difficulty.

• Thumbs Up 2

I hate to call this lazy and half arsed, because I think Nintendo have previously been very on the ball with the handling of DLC content... however, this is clearly asset flipping to the N'th degree. Blocky visuals, items, colours and part bump mapping new textures over these Tour Ports don't even attempt to hide this well. Some of the backgrounds in these courses are utterly horrendous too (and what you'd get away with on a Mobile game does not translate well onto a console title that can be played on the TV).  

It's no wonder we're getting a full games worth of content over 2 years. the content has been made already...  just not with this game in mind.

It's because I hold MK8 up to the highest pedigree (it's my favourite of them all) is what makes this more disappointing for me. Go big or go home Big N. If the B (or C) team are working on this, just got to hope the A team are badgering away at that Mario Kart 9 / Cross / Nintendo Kart. But that's probably more than a few years (and an entire a console generation) away now, best not kid myself about that anymore.

Nintendo more or less decided out of nowhere to go back to a six year old port of a nine year old game and give it double the content for a whole year and a half. Compare that to the original Wii U DLC, where at just a third of the size of this pass (equivalent to a full sized "grand prix") included full quality courses done from scratch, plus new characters and karts, and had likely started development as soon as the main game was done and released. All that stuff just screams quantity over quality afterthought from the moment this was announced, if they really were gonna bother bringing the courses up to the standards of the original graphics, chances are they would've made less or charged more. When you get a full game's worth of levels for $25, it's a given they'll be $25 value. 

From a business standpoint, there was no they would do anything that'd damper the sales of their number one money printer. Taking page straight out of Pokémon's book: If everyone gave you their money, why even try at this point? This was ultimately the right choice to tide us over if this is indeed only the halfway point of the vanilla Switch's lifecycle, and while I would've preferred they'd trade more tracks for newer/better looking tracks, this isn't really anything I'm that peeved with, nor didn't see coming.

Maybe the potential Mario Party DLC might help clear the iffy taste from the mouth

The tracks are still fun to race on, even if barren and lifeless. And this is something that's disappointing me, too. It could have been a whole lot better. As much fun as it is to race on them, I want to be wowed by them as I'm doing so. I've hardly had that feeling at all. It's getting to the point where I hope some of my favourites don't appear - such as Waluigi Pinball - as they won't be getting the treatment they deserve.

• 4 months later...

These courses actually look good visually. A pretty big upgrade over course 1, that's for sure. I dunno if it matches the best of base MK8, but hey, we're getting there.

Unfortunately it still uses the flat blocky colours of Wave 1 for the most part - a weird about turn palette style change for their expansion pack of tracks. It’s unfortunate that the result is a less detailed looking set of textures than the base game, but it is what it is, I’m over that now (or not).

On the plus the selection this time looks pretty well rounded! I didn’t think they’d actually create a brand new track (based on fall guys) …and it has Anti-grav sections too!? Woop! This is great… although the lack of Anti Grav in the returning / remade tracks is still glaring. 

But, I’m looking forward to seeing how Snow Land GBA plows out, I’m not expecting the redesign complexity of Cheese Land or Ribbon Road (as that would require actual effort from them), but I do like the Super Circuit tracks a lot so will welcome any remade additions with open arms.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Played through these last night, another solid collection.  As expected, the real world tracks from Tour use the "each lap takes a different route" mechanic as does, surprisingly, Kalamari Desert, which sends you down the train tracks for lap 2 as one version of it did in Tour.  Surprising choice but welcome, I've played the original form of this track a bazillion times, I'm happy for MK8's version to give us a twist.

Snow Land, like Cheese Land and Ribbon Road before it, almost feels like a whole new track.  It's great fun, but is so expanded that it doesn't really evoke any nostalgia for me.  In fact, looking at a comparison video, literally none of what made the original course unique among it's equally flat bretheren such as the water holes and side path near the end are present, the only thing the two courses have in common is what the minimap looks like in turns of where the twists and turns are in the road.  Meanwhile, Mario Circuit 3 feels jarringly undeveloped compared to Donut Plains in the base game, naturally.

Waluigi Pinball... argh what a disappointment, as it finally broke MK8's consistency in not using any repeat music.  Like the original DS version, this uses the same theme as DS Wario Stadium, and unlike the case of the two base game MK8 "Circuit" tracks, it does not use a new re-arrangement of the theme for this second track.  Naturally, as was the case in the original, both songs fit the course, but man, it sets my teeth on edge for the streak to be broken.  I'd have taken anything, just swap a few instruments out, use the Smash Bros remix, whatever!  So frustrating and I'm envious of people less pedantic who don't care about this sort of thing.

Finally, the new track (well, technically Tour track probably, it has vibes that feel similar to Ninja Hideaway) is... utter chaos.  Fun, but man, this is Rainbow Road-esque malicious design at times.  I fell off about 5 times on my first lap through, and the jumps onto those tilted, transparent, half-pipe pieces of track are really anxiety-inducing for some reason.

Mushroom Gorge is a whatever choice.  I'm probably biased because I find the music boring, but this is a track I never cared much for but really seems to be considered one of the heavy-hitters from Mario Kart Wii for some reason, I dunno.

Visually, there's definitely no improvement from Wave 1 here (and honestly if there was that'd just make Wave 1 really annoying if they didn't go back and update them).  There's also a HORRIBLE looking bit in Sydney Sprint, where the crowd cheering on the side lines in the Sydney Opera House looks horrifically obvious that they're just 2D cardboard cut-outs.  If they couldn't afford to use 3D models there they REALLY should have had them always face the camera at least.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok - I’ve tried them out. My thoughts:

***TOUR New York Minute***

This isn't too bad - 3 laps and all different routes around the city. However I feel that the Taxi’s and cars should be moving on the roads, c’mon Nintendo.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***SNES Mario Circuit 3***

Super boring, nothing special about this track. No adjustments made whatsoever, it’s just the SNES original in 3D (and it doesn't even have any sort of Donut Plains aesthetic overhaul in the visuals. Pathetic. Purists will absolutely love it though.

⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***N64 Kalimari Desert***

There is an ingenious route change for lap 2 to go through the tunnel (which was one of the changeup's that Tour made in its variations). I love this because we all took this shortcut (that wasn't a shortcut) on the N64 at some point during our childhood - Nintendo knew this and worked it in. My only quibble was that the use of the red girder assets from MK Tour to steer you off the beaten path is quite out of place - especially as this game has never used these assets  before (let alone consistently).

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***DS Waluigi Pinball***

Literally no changes made to this track, and I think that's a wasted opportunity if you ask me. This would have been perfect for some high rise Anti-Grav sections thrown in at least. The fact that it's just the DS version isn't bad... but again it's super noticeable to me that this could have looked even better visually than the blandish bloom HD colours on offer. 

⭐ ⭐ ⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***TOUR Sydney Sprint***

I think this might be my favourite of the lot. This has some real varied routes that are different each lap that seem to go up and backwards and everywhere else. In general it’s a fun track to slide around on. They did a good job with this except for the inside the Sydney Oprah House... the cardboard cut out audience is very.... noticeable and doesn't work when used this close up. Considering Toads and Yoshi's litter the track elsewhere I'm hard pushed to believe they couldn't have inserted them into seats here. Also just HOW LARGE are the Yoshi and Toad models compared to the drivers on this track?? Yowser.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 

- - - - - - - - -

***GBA Snow Land***

As offensive as I found the Sky Garden remake in the last wave, I actually quite like this. It still doesn’t have the imagination redesign of Ribbon Road or Cheese land from GBA, but it’s a tight little icey biome for sure and I have a real affection for the GBA game.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Wii Mushroom Gorge***

I had no real feelings on this one back in the day, it just existed. But it is actually quite a fun track with some solid shortcuts, jumps, and bouncy mushrooms. Visually this weirdly looks closer to the MK8 base game... so Nintendo can obviously achieve it if they can be bothered. 

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 

- - - - - - - - -

***TOUR Sky-High Sundae***

Labelled as “New” because Nintendo want to pull the wool over your eyes.

To me, this is the most offensive of the bunch. Not only because this is actually an upcoming Tour track in disguise as a New MK8 track , but the Anti grav is conveyed to be “on” for the entire race… but it isn't really a Anti Grav track at all. The track is very thin and easy to fall off of (which would not happen in Tour), and there are no areas that would appropriate antigravity properly and no anti grav boost post markers anywhere to get those extra boosts in. 

It’s a lie to shut people up that moaned about lack of anti grav in the last pack. I'm defo quite bitter about it 😆 The course itself is just ok, but it’s essentially just an Oval, and the Fall Guys Aesthetic looks hideous. The bit where you go over the transulcent platforms is the section I hate the most, the camera seems to stick far too close to the ground here and it doesn't feel right, but supposedly you can get to the areas below these platoforms as well somehow? It's a bit of a mess overall.

⭐

- - - - - - - - -

***Overall thoughts***

I think the quality control of Wave 2 is marginally better than Wave 1 (as are the track selections), but there is still a lot left to be desired. I think at this  point Nintendo should consider porting over some of the new characters/costumes from Tour since it's doing so with everything else from that game (just don't port the gatcha mechanic!)

Nevertheless, it will be interesting to see what we get at Christmas for Wave 3, and judging from the recent Datamine leaks... there are some belters in there. 

6 hours ago, Son-icka said:

***TOUR Sky-High Sundae***

Labelled as “New” because Nintendo want to pull the wool over your eyes.

To me, this is the most offensive of the bunch. Not only because this is actually an upcoming Tour track in disguise as a New MK8 track , but the Anti grav is conveyed to be “on” for the entire race… but it isn't really a Anti Grav track at all. The track is very thin and easy to fall off of (which would not happen in Tour), and there are no areas that would appropriate antigravity properly and no anti grav boost post markers anywhere to get those extra boosts in. 

It’s a lie to shut people up that moaned about lack of anti grav in the last pack. I'm defo quite bitter about it 😆 The course itself is just ok, but it’s essentially just an Oval, and the Fall Guys Aesthetic looks hideous. The bit where you go over the transulcent platforms is the section I hate the most, the camera seems to stick far too close to the ground here and it doesn't feel right, but supposedly you can get to the areas below these platoforms as well somehow? It's a bit of a mess overall.

It's not the most intuitive design but for what it's worth, those uhh... "grind rails" (you can't grind on them but they make me think of the ones in City Escape) in the center of some areas of the track are non-solid and give you an anti-grav boost.

Also you mentioned Fall Guys twice so I googled it and I can't find any relation or source that it is at all crossover content?  Just a coincidence surely, plenty of things have used this fun sort of colourful aesthetic before.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, JezMM said:

It's not the most intuitive design but for what it's worth, those uhh... "grind rails" (you can't grind on them but they make me think of the ones in City Escape) in the center of some areas of the track are non-solid and give you an anti-grav boost.

Also you mentioned Fall Guys twice so I googled it and I can't find any relation or source that it is at all crossover content?  Just a coincidence surely, plenty of things have used this fun sort of colourful aesthetic before.

Ooo, I never realised that the rails give you the spin boost! 😮 Sweet. That's something (but defo not intuitive I agree). I'll admit whenever I see the rails my instinct is to want to hop on them and grind - it's a weird inclusion. 

Ahh, I was just being flippant about Fall Guys 😅 There's no crossover or anything - it's just the first thing that crept into my head when I first saw the track. It's eerily similar to me... but that could just be because it's something I've recently played and is marketed everywhere at the moment. I suppose really if we are looking at Mario in terms of inspiration this possibly takes more from the Luncheon Kingdom if anything. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

Get Merry, racers, for the halfway point of the Booster Course arrives December 7th, featuring Maple Treeway and MK7's Rainbow Road! 

This appears to line up with rumors that

Spoiler

Maple Treeway had swapped place with Waluigi Stadium, having originally been set for not till Wave 6

• Thumbs Up 1

Alpine Pass was always a favourite of mine, so I'm happy to see it here. Also happy with all the Tour tracks here. Going to be very fun to work through them.

Does remind me that I haven't completed the GPs for wave 2 yet. Probably should get on that.

• 3 weeks later...

The only items in a Crazy 8 are the ones normally there, so removing an item doesn't add a bullet bill or anything...it just duplicates the existing items it has.

If you keep Crazy 8 on and turn off every item it has though, it reactivates the mushroom.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, it's really great to have 3DS Rainbow Road in the game, one of the absolute greats.  Pretty solid fun with all of these.  My only issue is that Berlin Byways is almost a bit too "noisy".  It's a really fun track but this time around it almost felt a bit weighed down by the "every lap is different" gimmick of the Tour tracks, there's some really nice design and it's a shame you only get to go around each bit once per race.

Having Merry Mountain and Rainbow Road back to back is also thematically a bit similar feeling but having those pretty magical feeling tracks at the end of the content feels like the right place for them rather than splitting them across the cups.

One of the best waves yet, especially 'cus of that music. London Loop in particular goes as hard as Big Blue with its rock vibe. Merry Mountain's music feels like something from Mario Galaxy, and I love it.

Custom items is something that's been needed for ages, so I'm happy we've finally got it. Plenty of chaos to be had with that.

• 2 months later...

The next wave releases next week, and contains the following:

- Singapore Speedway (Tour)

- Bangkok Rush (Tour)

- DK Summit (Wii)

- Amsterdam Drift (Tour)

- Riverside Park (Super Circuit)

- Mario Circuit (DS)

- Waluigi Stadium (Double Dash)

- Yoshi’s Island (original course)

- Birdo as a playable character

Two things to note as well.
1. More characters are indeed coming in the next two waves, from past games 
2. Birdo has multiple color options 

• Thumbs Up 1

Waluigi Stadium looks so good! Like a proper motocross stadium. More GBA rep with Riverside Park is always good.
Another thing to note is that the leaks were right.

Spoiler

We're now equal for Tour and retro tracks per wave rather than the slight retro advantage seen with the first three. Which also means the sixth wave is likely to have a slight Tour advantage with its split. And two of the retro tracks for wave six are said to be Wii tracks.

I just don't see how those numbers are going to be filled, though. There's only two city tracks known about from Tour, along with that Piranha Plant Cove track. What they gonna do? More things like Kalamari Desert? Please do that with the GBA Bowser Castles so we can finally see some representation for it. One lap per Bowser Castle. Should be easy enough to do. Of course, I dare say there's still a few unknown city based tracks coming to Tour, likely added across this year.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, wave 4 ended up being pretty damn excellent now I’ve finished testing them. 

Yoshi’s Island in particular I reckon is going to be a new favourite - really wonderful touches on that one that gave me goosebumps. It’s actually nice to see *some* DLC track content with more effort that matches the Wii U’s previous DLC, especially for the crossover content that isn’t built for MK Tour specifically. 

Now, just whom could those extra 4 (or 5) mystery character slots be for I wonder…

• Thumbs Up 4

Wave 4 was very very good. It feels like the Tour-original tracks are getting better and better. I think Yoshi's Island is still easily my favorite, if only for sheer novelty and the amount of detail poured into it. But Bangkok Rush and Singapore Speedway were significantly better than any of the prior real-world based tracks seen beforehand. Fidelity-wise, it's also getting more consistent than previous waves. Waluigi Stadium and Riverside Park could fit right into base game without much fuss, although Mario Circuit DS and Amsterdam Drift did leave a lot to be desired. All in all, quite pleased with this showing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 8 months later...

Well, that's a wrap!  Overall I enjoyed all the waves.  Previous one was definitely weaker but I think the final wave ended strong.  DK Mountain and Bowser's Castle 3 were really nice surprises as someone who wasn't following all the possibilities from Tour closely.

While they were obviously not gonna be included based on Tour's selection, I would have rather had GBA or GCN Rainbow Road over Wii, but I appreciate Wii will be an overall playerbase favourite as so many people will have gotten back into the series or grown up with MK Wii over all other editions of the game.  It also sucks so much that so many games into the modern MK playstyle with biking and tricks and still they keep that last tantalising Mario Kart 64 track, Wario Stadium, out of our reach - it's one of the series' best and would play so good these days.

Anyway time to begin my long struggle from now until the grave where I just have to LIVE with the fact that all but one Tour course got preserved in MK8, and that we have a Mario Kart game with 104 courses with unique music on all of them except ONE. 😬

• Thumbs Up 2