Awoo.

Arms! (Nintendo Switch, June 16, 2017)

Mando-Whirl-Wind

And here she is, ARMS' first true villain, Dr. Coyle!

Of course Nintendo doesn't really go that deep into explaining things, but it's obvious she's at least the creator of Hedlok, but also likely Helix. Version 5 should be available as of this posting, but don't hold me to that! Along with Dr. Coyle, Version 5 brings changes to Grand Prix's mode difficulty. For 6 and below the AI starts from simple to gradually getting more difficult, while 7 and above remains the same tough from the start challenge.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a lot of fun with the Party Crash this weekend.  I got on last night just in time for a Bonus Period of 'one-hit wonders', and won 5 of the 6 matches during that period by landing the first (and only) blow.  Generally, I don't win at all, but the playing is fun (I think I won one other match in the whole thing; nothing went more than a single round).  Got up to level 10 last night and will be back later today to try for at least 15.  Unfortunately my husband is sick, so he's got the TV.  Playing ARMS with the Switch perched on a shelf at eye level is really not the best method.