Awoo.

JosepMelloZSM - Character showcase

JosepHenry

Milla Flayster

Milla expressions.png

Milla Flayster is a high school girl who lives with her adopted mother Haylla and brother Tyler, she was abandoned by her real parents when she was a baby, and lived in a orphanage afterwards, a teacher from the orphanage who Milla was really close with, decided to adopt her.

Milla's adopted father was a cientist, trying to uncover a secret project from 1953, that tried to make a human with divine powers. When Milla was 8 years old, armored man killed 

her father by unknown reasons, she and her mother barely escaped.

7 years later, Milla turns into a violent and mischievous girl, expert in fighting of any type, living "peacefully" with mother and brother.

In a trip from school Milla visits a small country that doesn't use tecnology, and finds Kyle Fay, a boy living in there, wanting to escape from there. Milla brings Kyle to her country, and then both turn into friends. But things don't get better, when people try to uncover the secret project. Milla and Kyle have to return to the small country.

Milla is my first character ever, she was a Sonic FC. She is strong both physically and mentally, energetic and very sociable. She hurts anyone who annoys her, and is kinda of a pervert, she can abuse of Kyle innocence

Kyle Fay

Kyle emotic.png

Kyle Fay is a teenage boy who is Milla's best friend. He lived in a small country, with his mother and father. His country is a kingdom, and he is the son of the prince of the kingdom. Mark. His mother, Maria, was just a villager of the place.

When Kyle was 6 the kingdom entered in a war. Mark was kiiled, and his village destroyed. Maria brought Kyle to the castle, and then, commited suicide. Mark's brother, took Kyle, and then Kyle lived in the castle. Kyle suffers from amnesia every day, and can't remember the end of days.

When Kyle was 15, he found Milla, and then asked for her to escape with him. 

Kyle is kind, naive, innocent and clumsy. He is well built, but not very smart.

8bit characters.PNG

There is the 8 bit version is some of my characters but the two first are Milla and Kyle in their old style.

Haylla expressions.PNG

Haylla Flayster

She is Milla's mother, and is a ex model. Her husband died in a attack in his lab. She is a great mother, but she has hidden dark secrets from her past.

Luan Martinez

Luan expressions.png

He is Milla's friend from school, he was born in Spain but he when was 12 his parents moved. He says that he has a crush on Milla, but when Kyle comes out, everything changed. He is clumsy, kind, and a great chef.

Isaac Ramans

Milla's friend. He is son of a millionare and Luan's best friend. He is smart, quiet and a perfectionist

Tyler Flayster

Milla's brother. Videogame lover and young mechanic.

Mikaela Santi

Milla's friend from school, loves books and is very smart. Has a crush on Luan, but...

Extra! Milla and friends in daily situations:

Milla and Kyle.png

Just Milla and Kyle, in a romantic scenario :3

Just Friends in a walk.png

Kyle was feeling a bit down, but Luan cheered him up, Kyle gives Luan a hug as retribution, but things get a bit awkward...

(And also Milla is hidden on the vase taking pictures cuz she is a massive troll to Luan, and knows how Kyle loves hugs, so she not jealous or anything.

That's it! Those are my precious bab- I mean creations.

I have a lot in mind to do with this characters, I want to do games, stories, all around both of them.

I have a lot of other characters, but those are the main ones.

Hope you like them!

• Thumbs Up 7

They're really adorably drawn and the descriptions intrigue me. Sounds like you have a lot of interesting ideas for them and like you've put a lot of thought into their personalities and characteristics! I'll definitely be interested to see what you do with them in the future.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 2:16 PM, JosepMelloZSM said:

tkM8LGQ.png

Update! This is Luan Martinez.

Cute as always! His hair reminds me of Jimmy Olsen...which is definitely a good thing to me! x) I really like those expressions, too - even by themselves, they're enough to get me interested in his personality.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Cute as always! His hair reminds me of Jimmy Olsen...which is definitely a good thing to me! x) I really like those expressions, too - even by themselves, they're enough to get me interested in his personality.

Thank you! You can have a preview of his personality with this!

http://imgur.com/EUs8x2J

And a pic of the main couple just for update sake:

http://imgur.com/a/nWWI6

• Thumbs Up 1