Awoo.

Scientists create Chaos Emeralds (Time Crystals)

Indigo Rush

It is deeply saddening that none of you have made mention of the one game series that actually has Time Crystals in it.

J72V9z1.gif

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Too Many Rings 1

To be honest, that picture looks like the kind of thing you'd see in a Special Stage :P 

3zjq1IO.png

It's just the Chaos Energy or whatever flowing through the air.

• Thumbs Up 6

Okay, I hate to be the one that just ruins everyone's fun, but it would be nice if we could put the memes to rest for awhile and discuss the actual article as well, please. XP

They aren't truly Chaos Emeralds until i see someone get a Super form from them.

Otherwise they are just fancy schmancy crystals.

• Thumbs Up 1

They keep comparing it to jelly that doesn't stop or moved faster than expected, and it keeps reminding me that that's the plot to "The Absent Minded Professor", better known by its remake title, "Flubber". 

Was not aware that anyone had developed a good enough understanding of entanglement to use it so casually.