Awoo.

NeoZero's Art

NeoZero

Sort of self explanatory title, isn't it?

To start is my self caricature/portrait. I have a rather aged face because I'm a grumpy bastard, both in reality and in the drawing. It's also basically my only consistent outfit.

imgpsh_fullsize

Some character I came up with. The clothing came from the idea of gender bending me, then changing colours slightly, then it sort of became this.

characternoncolouredshadedsmaller.png

This, too. An oldie but a goodie (without the intention of tooting my own horn).

sonic__livin__in_the_city_by_neroxer0-da8au9b.png

And two, of our favourite edgy hedgy. His edge goes to comical degrees in one of these.

c182513520686f531604c3b872f159c9.png

2d50ff8a45ee2933b7bf407b85485957.png

• Thumbs Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the city one, it looks very original. I always like that when fanartists bring some own ideas/style to their works! Do you have some others to show?

There's some on my laptop, I think. I just recently switched to a desktop as my main computer, so I still need to transfer some over. But if I can't find any, I'll draw some. 

But thank you very much for the feedback!