Awoo.

If You Could Add One Character From The Cartoons or Comics To The Games, Who Would It Be!?

SonicComicFanboy

Bunnie and Antione seem to be the only two of the freedom fighters that offer anything at all. So them

As far as non freedom fighters go, The eggbosses , personal bosses for eggman to use to fight sonic with, it works they have their own stories and reasons for doing so. And would work much better than the horrid uncreative abominations that sega calls the " deadly 6". This comes with the caveat of ,these characters only work when fighting sonic or sonic groups of people. If there were ever other characters playable again, much like in the comic, I don't feel like the egg bosses should ever fight someone like say shadow. Because I feel like their dynamic only works with fighting someone like sonic, or him with tails, or knuckles ect. 

Thrash the Tasmanian Devil. Since the guy hasn't returned to the New252 yet and he was specifically created to give Knuckles a personal rival with a mythology gag design, I think we could have him show up as an easily manageable recurring villain.

On 2/14/2017 at 7:36 AM, ShadowSJG said:

Scourge, I really like him

On 2/14/2017 at 7:08 PM, Chris Knopps said:

Bunnie Rabbot hands down.

On 2/16/2017 at 9:11 AM, TothViki said:

Scourge or Dr. Finitevus. I love them! <3 

25 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Thrash

I didn't respond right away because the strong majority of the posts in this thread have been perfectly acceptable, and there hadn't been a post like this for a while when I saw it, but I now see that this is still a problem. This isn't replying to a status update, it's a discussion thread, so please try to include at least a little elaboration. Not too much is required, but you have to have something more than simply stating the character. Thanks!

I see that one member who did this, TothViki, is new, so don't feel too bad about this! Just contact a staff member if you have any more questions.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

I didn't respond right away because the strong majority of the posts in this thread have been perfectly acceptable, and there hadn't been a post like this for a while when I saw it, but I now see that this is still a problem. This isn't replying to a status update, it's a discussion thread, so please try to include at least a little elaboration. Not too much is required, but you have to have something more than simply stating the character. Thanks!

I see that one member who did this, TothViki, is new, so don't feel too bad about this! Just contact a staff member if you have any more questions.

Ah, apologies Monkey D. (Wish you added Luffy man...)

I want Bunnie Rabbot to replace all the robotic characters, even Omega, with someone more interesting. A half flesh and blood, half robotic tank has so many game play and plot possibilities combined.

And considering I'm a southern kind of guy... I could go for a bit more country in Sonic...

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Oh, sorry about that! I was kinda distracted when I posted and just threw in my 2 cents for the time being.