Awoo.

Misadventures of Motobug the Badnik (SSMB's AoStH Stream) - Every Saturday at 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST!

Ryannumber1gamer

tumblr_inline_mhrbckMuzO1qz4rgp.png

We've watched Sonic X, we've watched Sonic SatAM, and we've watched the unfortunate Sonic Underground. Now, with Sonic Mania coming up, we're gonna take you back to the roots of Animated Sonic! Join Sonic the Hedgehog and his best friend Miles "Tails" Prower as the two run around the world of Mobius in order to fight the evil Dr. Robotnik and his bumbling minions Scratch, Grounder, and Coconuts. Using his wits, his disguises, and teaching some life lessons, join Sonic in a bunch of wacky adventures against Dr. Robotnik and his robot army. Guaranteed to not be as shit as Sonic Underground!

Disclaimer: Ryan's guarantees are not to be taken seriously in any manner whatsoever. This might be broken by those things called opinions.

Buuuuuuut anyway! You probably have some questions! When can I watch this Ryan!? What time is this on?! How did you survive Underground?! All good questions that will be answered in time. For now however, I have a Q&A right here.

Q&A

Spoiler

Q. How will this be streamed?:

A. Through Motobug, same as the other shows. The actual episodes themselves are already currently up on YouTube and Motobug will be using those uploads for the stream. 

Q. Sonic Boom?

A. SEGA has gotten rid of all uploads on YouTube. Because of that, Motobug cannot stream it. Sorry. 

Q. Is this the end my friend?

A. In terms of Sonic shows....Yeah, it is going to be the end of Sonic shows. We've gone through all of the shows once at this point. However, after Sonic shows, I will be doing streams of some other shows, they just won't be directly Sonic related. 

Q. HOW COULD THIS BE?! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING!

A. If there's enough interest, I might try get a stream going of the subbed version of Sonic X (which many people see as far better than the dubbed version) but again, that's up to you SSMB.

Q. Why so soon after Underground?

A. Because a lot of people seemed to have fun with the other three streams, and since we're nearing the one year anniversary that I first began showing Sonic shows on Motobug, I don't want to rid SSMB of a fun community event, especially after the months gap between FriPM and UnderStream.

Q. Well that's all well and good, but what time is it on?! 

A. 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT Every Saturday 

Schedule: 

Spoiler

9:00pm GMT/4:00pm EST - Musical Hour. Motobug's playlist is completely open for everyone to place in some music in and chill out before the main event begins!

10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST - Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (5 Episodes Per Night, exception being debut night) 

Well that's all well and good Ryan, but when are we beginning the stream? And will there be anything else? When's the debut date?

Saturday 4th March 2017 at 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT.  And what's the schedule for that?

Debut Schedule: 

9:00pm GMT/4:00pm EST - Musical Hour

10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST - Sonic the Hedgehog The Movie (Sonic OVA)

318?cb=20110505223512

11:00pm GMT/6:00pm EST - Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (4 Episodes)

250px-AoStHtitle.jpg

And finally, what episodes are we watching that night?

Spoiler

Episode 0 - Pilot

Episode 1 - The Sonic Search and Smash Squad

Episode 2 - Subterranean Sonic

Episode 3 - Lovestruck Sonic

Episode 4 - Slowwwwww Going

Where to watch: https://cytu.be/r/Motobug 

• Thumbs Up 4

Ah, I love Sonic Ova. Probably the best sonic cartoon out of the butch. 

Aosth is a really weird show but I remember having a couple of laughs watching it. Not a bad choice.

Ooooh! I've never watched AoStH before and I really want to. Unlike SatAM (a show which I've always liked but don't feel as enthusiastic about as I used to), it sounds like Tails is much more of Sonic's sidekick and an active player, like in the games, which excites me. (Come to think of it, there are quite a few TV shows that don't get Tails' role right - SatAM, SU because he's not even there lel, and X.) I haven't attended your streams before, but I really hope I can change that this time!! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Join us at Motobug this Saturday night at 5:00pm EST/10:00 GMT to decide if you hate, or love that hedgehog with the Sonic OVA, and the premiere of SSMB's AoSTH stream! 

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20100208013627

"Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik here with a very important bulletin! I, the magnificent, the beautiful ,the spectacular Dr. Robotnik am here to tell you what wacky misadventures that misbehaving menace of a hedgehog has been up to! I warn you, that hedgehog has made me tear my beautiful hair out from my beautiful head because of his antics, so it isn't for the evil heart! Now if you excuse me, I wish to read these episodes out so I can get a PROOOOOOOOMOTION"

Episodes: 

Spoiler

Episode 5: High Stakes Sonic

Episode 6: Sonic Breakout

Episode 7: Trail of the Missing Tails

Episode 8: Close Encounter of the Sonic Kind

Episode 9: Momma Robotnik's Birthday

• Thumbs Up 2

Scratch_AoStH.jpg

"HO HA HA HA, SCRATCH HERE ON BEHAVE OF DR. ROBOTNIK! IT'S TIME FOR YOUR WEEKLY ROUND-UP OF SONIC EPISODES! COME WATCH ME AND THAT STUPID BUCKET OF BOLTS GROUNDER CAPTURE AND SMASH THAT HEDGEHOG AND HIS LITTLE TWO TAILED FRIEND! THE SONIC SEARCH AND SMASH SQUAD ALWAYS COMES OUT ON TOP!" 

Episodes: 

Spoiler

Episode 10: Big Daddy

Episode 11: Sonic's Song

Episode 12: Birth of a Salesman 

Episode 13: Best Hedgehog

Episode 14: The Robotnik Express

• Thumbs Up 2

latest?cb=20090815232337

"Hee hee heee! Coconuts here with a special announcement! I'm declaring full on war on that stupid blue hedgehog and I'm gonna prove to Dr. Robotnik that *I* Coconuts am the greatest, smartest, and most brilliant robot around! Tune in for these episodes showing the hedgehog's final moments before I get my hands on him! I'm sure my plan won't have any backfires whatsoever! I'll just go ask that well dressed blue hedgehog with glasses over there if he saw Sonic!" 

Tonight's Episodes:

Spoiler

Episode 15: Too Tall Tails

Episode 16: Tails' New Home

Episode 17: Over the Hill Hero

Episode 18: Blank-Headed Eagle

Episode 19: The Mystery of the Missing Hi-Tops

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately, due to low ratings, Adventures of Sonic has been cancelled. However, we are still dedicated to giving you a good stream and because of that, we're undergoing a major re-branding!

Welcome to the brand new Donkey Kong Country Coconut House! Where we are dedicated to showing you only the best Donkey Kong Country has to offer! We know it might be scary for you to join us on our new adventure so I've gone to the effort of picking out some episode highlights for us to watch!

Raiders of the Lost Banana 

Bad Hair Day

What a Wonderful Life

Hunka Hunka Burnin' Luster

The Big Switch-A-Roo

I hope you guys understand the new change and join us for the Dong Kong himself.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120502051321

"That's the stupid blue rat's stream gone..." 

• Thumbs Up 1

Whether we're actually streaming this or AoStH, I'm gonna have fun!

Spoiler

If it's the latter, I request we play this after Sonic Gets Trashed:

Just now, Pingas-Metallix said:

Whether we're actually streaming this or AoStH, I'm gonna have fun!

Hide contents

If it's the latter, I request we play this after Sonic Gets Trashed:

I told you, it's cancelled. No more. Finished

DKC is tonight. 

"AND I'LL MAKE SURE THAT BLUE IDIOT'S STREAM NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN" 

Alrighty, now that Scourge has pissed off, unfortunately, Donkey Kong Country isn't going to be a consistent stream, and as you might've guess, that was an april fool's prank.

So yeah, AoStH next week as usual :P 

Sorry for the late post guys, I've been rather busy, and don't have time to make an in-character post so I'll quickly post the episodes tonight:

Spoiler

Episode 20: So Long Sucker!

Episode 21: Sonic Gets Trashed

Episode 22: Pseudo Sonic

Episode 23: Grounder the Genius

Episode 24: Tails in Charge

Tonight's Episodes:

Spoiler

Episode 25: Sno Problem 

Episode 26: Submerged Sonic

Episode 27: Boogy-Mania

Episode 28: Musta Been a Beautiful Baby

Episode 29: Robotnik Jr

• Thumbs Up 1

Tonight's episodes: 

Spoiler

Episode 30: Full Tilt Tails

Episode 31: MacHopper

Episode 32: Momma Robotnik Returns (HOOOOOORAY!) 

Episode 33: Spaceman Sonic

Episode 34: Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior 

Tonight's Episodes: 

Spoiler

Episode 35: The Last Resort

Episode 36: Robotnik's Rival

Episode 37: The Magic Hassle 

Episode 38: Sonic the Matchmaker

Episode 39: Tails Prevails 

This week's episodes...

Spoiler

Episode 40: Zoobotnik

Episode 41: Attack on Pinball Fortress

Episode 42: Mass Transit Trouble

Episode 43: Coachnik

Episode 44: Untouchable Sonic

Tonight is a Motobug special viewing, because we're watching a saga...

A saga based around a group of mythical gems, said to contain the ultimate power...

"The servers are the 7 Chaos..." 

When Dr. Robotnik sets his sights on these group of power welding gems, he could have the power to command the world as he pleases, destroying it, causing it to fall into darkness...

"Chaos is power, power is enriched by the heart..." 

Now, it's up to Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles Tails Prower to journey through different time periods to stop Robotnik from collecting the emeralds by any means necessary....

"The controller is the one that unifies the chaos..." 

Before Mobius is destroyed beyond repair...

Tonight on Motobug at 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST - Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: The Chaos Emerald Saga

Tonight's Episodes: 

Spoiler

Episode 45: Super Robotnik

Episode 46: Robolympics

Episode 47: Magnificent Sonic

Episode 48: Black Bot the Pirate

Episode 49: Hedgehog of the Round Table

Episode 50: Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme

Episode 51: Prehistoric Sonic

• Thumbs Up 1

Tonight's episodes:

Episode 52: Baby Sitter Jitters 

Episode 53: Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog!

Episode 54: Robotnikland

Episode 55: The Mobius 5000 

Episode 56: The Little Merhog

• Thumbs Up 1

Announcement: Adventures of Sonic will be showing tonight with three episodes. Due to wanting to get back on schedule for next week (Which is the finale), I wanted to line it up for five or six episodes next week including Christmas Blast. With that said, due to high demand last week, we will be watching the Rayman cartoon!

So tonight's episodes...

AoStH:

Spoiler

Episode 57: Roadhog

Episode 58: The Robot's Robot

Episode 59: Tails' Tale

Rayman: 

Spoiler

Episode 1: LacMac Napping

Episode 2: No Parking

Episode 3: High Anxiety 

Episode 4: Big Date